A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

Good and clean hostel. Very close to everything.

The hostel is conveniently located near Nuremberg's central station. It's facilities include free Wi-Fi. There are towels and linen but only for an extra 5 Euros. The rooms where clean but the shower drain was clogged. When I left my room, the door wasn't closing. No matter how hard I pulled, it didn't latch, so I went downstairs and told the staff about the door and drain. After my return, the drain was still clogged, I was too tired and forgot to check about the door. Room for improvement.

Annoyed me that I had to pay extra for sheets. pretty good hostel but not one that you would really spend much time at

Great location, but none of the facilities I would like in a hostel: sheets, towels, wifi in the rooms.

Great place on stay for a couple of days.

Pretty good hostel, the staff really helpful and friendly. Wifi only in common area frustrating! Have to pay extra for linen and no breakfast included, thought that made the price a bit much. Not really any atmosphere in the bar, would be great for there to be some organised stuff for people to do. Easy walk to the old town.

1 2 3 Next » last »