A&O Wien Stadthalle Reviews

Lerchenfelder G�rtel 9-11, Vienna, Austria

Maybe it's because I check in on the last day of the year, the price was so high!!!You need to pay for the Wi-Fi and it's only for one device. You will need a ticket number to use the Wi-Fi but when you've typed it into your mobile, you can't use it for your laptop.... I was stating in a private single room with the toilet inside. I don't think it's worth to stay there with the amount of money I paid but the location there was good. It's less than 5 mins walk to a subway station.

Had a great stay! That being said, it was off season so I had the whole room to myself with en suite shower and bath, so how could it not be great! The staff were super helpful and friendly. The breakfast is not free.. don't make my mistake ha. But it was alright for 6 euros there is coffee, tea, toast, oat meal etc. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, highly reccommend!

• 9th Nov 2013