7.9
Very Good 846 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 846 Total Reviews
A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Located at Leibnizgasse 66, , Vienna.
Austria
Vienna Oesterreich 1100 Leibnizgasse 66
79% 846
48.1702070 16.3746392
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Not only is the A&T Hostel a great spot for travellers offering the cleanliness and facilities of a hotel for a much lower price, but I had an extraordinary experience there! I was likely the hardest case the hostel has dealt with lately because on arrival I had lost my passports and wallet. The staff worked with me to ensure I STILL got my room! I don't think any other hostel would have worked so hard. If not for the service at this hostel I don't know what i would have done. Thank you A&T!!

No you've got it all wrong, we thank YOU for staying with us. It was our pleasure to assist you and have you as a guest in our hostel. We wish you a safe and fun journey onwards from here and hope you will visit us again in the future. Best regards, Julian B.

• Poland, Male, 31-40
6th Apr 2016
8.0

Good value for money. Attractive location near by metro station (4 minutes’ walk ) with easy access to the centre of the City. Common space with media(tv and Internet), and even small bar. Very supportive and polite staff. I dealt with miss Luisa she was an fantastic support and guide concerning some aspects of City functioning. Her advice were priceless. Overall I would recommend it as a dissent not expensive place for budget tourists, school excursions, or families with children.

Hello, we dealy thank you for sharing such a positive and elaborate Review with us. Luisa dearly appreciates such Kind words, a great confidence booster for her ;) Feel free to visit us again anytime. Best regards. Julian B.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016
6.3

Well, firstly, wifi doesn't work at the room. You have to make your bed and after return the bedding. You can't cook, you can't drink alcohol if you don't buy on the hostel, which is expensive. If you want to use the microwave you have to go to the bar and someone will put it on the microwave for you. I didn't feel comfortable there, it is like they are doing a big favor for you.

We are very sorry your stay was not as pleasant as you wanted it to be. However I would like to clarify some Points you mentioned. First of all, we do not force you to buy our alcohol, of course you can buy your own at the Supermarket, apologies if this was not clear to you. Regarding the microwave, you can also ask the front desk staff to use the one in the kitchen, no big deal. Making your own bedding is common practice in hostels, one of the many reasons why we can offer such cheap rates to our customers. And last but not least I am happy to tell you that we just recently upgraded our WIFI, it is now available in the whole building, free of Charge. So maybe you will give us a second Change the next time you visit vienna, because I strongly believe we can convince you of our Service. Thank you ever so much for staying with us and sharing your honest thoughts with us. Best regards, Julian B.

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Just miss wifi in rooms

Then I am happy to tell you, that from now on we offer WIFI everhwere in our hostel, free of Charge. Come back again anytime you want to convince yourself :) Kind regards, Julian B.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2016

Excellent hostel, quite clean and not far from city centre.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Mar 2016
8.0

The hostel was extremely clean including the room and beds, it was a great place to get a good rest form travels. There was no fridge or kitchen

• France, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2016
7.7

it'd be nicer to have the wifi in the bedroom instead of having to go down to the reception every time we need to use it.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

It's definitely a good place to sleep in Vienna, very close to a subway station. They have a friendly staff with a good sense of humor and a common dining room with a piano.

• dbergman2720
  • England, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

Very friendly staff. Everyone was in good spirits due to in being NYE. The hostel had a great atmosphere. The breakfast was excellent and the rooms well maintained and cleaned regularly.

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
30th Dec 2015
7.7

Wifi low signal in first floor