A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

A good value for prica hostel.Very satisified costumer.Down side - WiFi only in the lobby (or at least there was no in our room - 5th floor). Apart from that, very good.

The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a bit inconvenient not to be able to use Wifi in my room.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Japan

When I got there (room 301) the keys of my locker were missing, I had to share the locker with my brother. I warned them that the day I got in, but they did nothing until the day I left, so the next person faced the same problem. Its their responsibility to deal with this, not mine. What if I was traveling alone?

Room is clean and bed is comfortable. Location is not good, not near from metro station and in the turkish town, feel not very safe. Wifi is only in the lobby. Shower is not convenient and clean. Staff are not very helpful. I must wait at first long time in the room because card key did not work, they did not repair soon. Staff made a mistake about my reservation, I booked female dorm but at first staff sent me in mix dorm. At midnight I must change the room.

We enjoyed our stay in A

Overall it's a pretty good hostel but it is lacking of the good atmosphere of a hostel. The barwoman was nice so the barat night was great.

Beds are very very very comfortable! Good sleeping :-)

• 3rd Dec 2014

Really nice and clean place. I would go there again.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Cozy place with very friendly staff. Good connection to the center trough U1 subway line only 5 min. away from the hostel at Reumannplatz.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you for your kind review, we deeply appreciate it. It pleases us that our establishment has met your needs in every way. We hope to be able to welcome you in the near future again.

Arrived at 11pm and still the process was very smooth! Great place to crash as we were passing through!

• 6th Nov 2014