A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

Good facilities and very clean, but run like a hotel and totally soulless. Staff are helpful and professional but not exactly friendly, everyone staying there looked bored.

It wasn't bad... There just wasn't anything actually good about it... I'm not complaining, no problems or anything, just nothing worth mentioning.

the staff is very nice, and the room is clean. a little far from Metro station, but it is ok.

Awesome staff. The tour is amazing. The atmosphere is so good. Stay here.

Children under 6 years old are not allowed in this hostel (like dogs :-( and we learn that when we arrived. The boss of the hostel was not very happy to see us arriving with our child aged 3 years. Finally she accept us but we needed to pay a supplement of 15 euros and to sign a paper saying that we are 3 in a room for 2 people... Atmosphere was very strict and not so friendly. Rooms are clean but there was not aircooling and no fridge The towncenter is very far from the hostel.

• 10th Aug 2015

good place to stay

Easy to find, bit of a hike from tram/sub station. Helpful staff, clean premisses. The place is more like a hotel and there were lots of young travelers during my stay, kids groups. Not really for meeting people, common area more like hotel lobby. But it´s cheap and the rooms are spacious, the beds and shower really good. Lockers. Free shower gel. Supermarkets, shops nearby. You have to pay for breakfast, even just coffee. Hot water was free, but only avail for during breakfast.

no kitchen which was a pain in the arse. lack of atmosphere but the hostel itself was really nice

Hostel is far away from the centre, very stuffy and hot... Needs aircon or fans. Really clean and comfortable but doesn't have a normal hostel atmosphere. Staff are really friendly and helpful.

This hostel is good situated with very good facilities. But I didn't feel like I was in a hostel it was more like being in an hotel with shared rooms.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Wasn't expecting much, however was pleasantly surprised with how clean, secure and big the place was.

I like they could sell you the towels if needed.

The only thing that was really bad it was the Wifi signal, did not work for me in my bedroom, just in the reception. The windows in our bedroom did not open completely, so, we had a hot night. In my opinion, it could be good if the hostel sell some souvenirs because their location is far away of the city centre and do not have any souvenir store next to the hostel.

We stayed for 1 night in A&T hostel. This hostel was quite big and the room I stayed in was very clean. All the staff were very friendly. Although I only stayed there for a night I would definitly recomend it.

We stayed in a four shared Room, it was clean and organized is quite annoying arrive tired and need to do your bed at night. There other hostels that in they do this during the check in. The atmosphere was nice young people and some parties anyway we didn't have time to go to those. The room was a little bit hot I Think even with the open windows but not impossible to stand. Finally the Internet access is only in the reception and communal areas, that was annoying.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Nice hostel. Situated in not so nice area. Good distance from train station and underground. Very unsociable hostel due to wifi only reaching the reception area. Very clean.

Very clean. The bar was closed on Sunday, but that's a legal issue. Because the rooms lacked wifi, everyone was on their phones in the common area. Breakfast was too expensive. Would recommend.

• 25th Jul 2015

Internet was bad

• 24th Jul 2015

I really missed a kitchen, but for such a big hostel I can understad you don't have any. But the thing I disliked the most is that the common room is the only place with wifi so no one there will be interested in meeting others, I think it'd be better if there was another meeting room without internet or that is more defined as one so travelers can more easily know who's interested in a chat with others. I was traveling alone so I wouldn't go back to this hostel for that reason.

This hostel was huge, more like a hotel than a hostel. The rooms were clean and nice and cheap, we had an ensuite bathroom that was also great. Even though there was a bar in the basement, it was much harder to be social than at other, smaller hostels we've been at. The wifi only works in the main lobby. Good value for the money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4