A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

Very friendly and accommodating staff. only downside I can think of is that the WiFi is only available in the downstairs lobby. A good cheap place to stay

Good hostel in general. A little bit far away from the city center. No kitchen. No free locker in the room.

Hello and thank you for the honest Review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. And it might not be located in the City Center but the Metro is very nearby, so the Center is easily reachable in 15 minutes. The lockers in the room are indeed for free, they only require a deposit which you will you recieve back when you return the key. We apologise if this has not been communicated properly to you. Thank you for staying with us. We wish you all the best.

Don't stay here. No hostel atmosphere. In a bad area. Far away from everything. Staff are poor. And hostel was full of school children when I was there. Look else where for sure.

Hello, I'd like to thank you for giving us the Chance to improve our Service through your honest Review. Ist unfortunate that you did not enjoy the athmosphere. You got a Little unlucky because at this time of the year Schools are often looking for accomodation. I want to apologise for your dissatisfaction of our facility. Hopefully the rest of your trip lives up to your Imagination. Kind regards from vienna.

Only the common area (which is always crowded) has wifi.

The people at the desk were all very eager to help and guide - Lydia and Pristilla at the bar were the best. Thank you both of you. Meenakshi and Madhur

• 15th Jun 2015
  • India

This hostel was very large and felt a little more like a hotel than a hostel (there was no friendly traveler atmosphere) and there is only Wi-Fi in the lobby. However, the staff were friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and the facilites were excellent.

• 11th Jun 2015

When we arrived in our room, all the beds were occupied, but finally the staff solved the problem really quickly. Rooms were clean, but they never cleaned the table in the room which was kind of gross... The location is a bit far from the city center, but the metro is close and is only 2.20 euros. There was a lot of noise, people shouting screaming and banging doors during our last night, and no one told them... Overall, was a good stay.

Hello fellow traveller, its unfortunate you did not enjoy the stay in our hostel. Especially the noise is something that greatly concerns us. Really sad you did not tell us about your problem, we would have been happy to resolve this situation. We still woudl like to thank you for your honest review and your time you spend with us in vienna. Hopefully you will have a safe journey from thereon. Kind regards.

It was a great trip and lovely stay in A&T Hostel! Hostel is close to bus station and also is close to tube station. Location is good - you're in a calm location and still is near to city centre (5 station by underground). Bus to the Shopping City Süd comes from tube station. Staffs were so nice to us and our room was so lovely! When I'll come to Vienna again I'll book my room here. But it's a shame that wifi works just downstairs and not in rooms :(

Oh thats simply wonderful. We are so happy everytime we can enrich the stay of our customers. Thank you for giving us such a kind feedback. Regarding your only point of complaint I can tell you that Wifi in the rooms is something that is definitely going to be added, who knows maybe just in time for your next visit ;) Take care and best wishes from vienna!

The hostel was very modern, clean and well kept. The beds were so comfortable and the shower was great. The staff were friendly and gave us good aadvice on where to eat etc., however, the area the hostel is situated isnt very nice. The bar is dissapointing and small and theres also no wifi in the bedrooms, but the other facilities in general were good.

Very nice and clean hostel,only minus is that there is no kitchen for cooking.

Rooms are good and beds are godly, but I'll be damned if you don't have to take metro anywhere. You're in the heart of the turk and Balkan district

Good hostel for the price. It's a little far from the center, but getting a metro is easy and not expensive. The staff is really cool and the rooms are good.

The hostel itself is nice enough, with comfortable beds and clean rooms. The noise from the doors slamming was a little annoying, especially because I was in a room furthest from the doors. I found that the area that the hostel is located was not showing Vienna in it's true form, however, it was pretty close to the u-Bahn that you could take a couple of stops to where Vienna is at it's finest. I feel that it is an antisocial place and there were a lot of school groups in during my stay.

• 29th May 2015

This hostel was fine for my short stay. Wifi is only available in reception area, not in the rooms. Bag storage was good. Hostel was clean and tidy.

it is really good, if there is wifi in the room it will be perfect.

The location isn't in the greatest neighborhood, but the hostel itself is very secure. The big downside is having to pay 10 Euros for the key to the locker. I thought you could bring your own, but it only can be locked with a key. The all girls floor was nice, and the rooms are a good size as well. Having a comforter, pillow, and sheet was great!

• 22nd May 2015

Hello, thank you for your kind and honest review. We appreciate your feedback dearly. The neighbourhood might not look beautiful at first glance, but it is a safe residential area, unfortunate though that you did not feel comfortable. Glad you liked the facilities and if I might add, the locker key is available for a DEPOSIT of 10€, which means you recieve the money back once you return the key. Thank you for your stay and best wishes!

I was impressed with clean everything was but there was no kitchen, not even a microwave or fridge so there was nowhere to store or cook food. WiFi was good, connected easily and was fast. The staff/hostel didn't have many suggestions on what to do, told us there was no free walking tour in the city, didn'tdidn't have suggestions on where to eat, more independent traveling. Hotel atmosphere

The hostel was in a perfect condition. Beds are very comfortable and toilet was very clean. There's WIFI but just on the ground floor, which is a thing that should be improved.

• 21st May 2015
  • Spain

Thank you, very thoughtful of you for taking your time and submitting a review of our hostel. Its always a bliss to hear that our facilities can make your stay in veinna more comfortable. Yes the wifi is something we have to improve this is definitely on our to do list. We wish you a safe trip back home and remain eagerly until your next trip to vienna. Kind regards.

One of the cleanest hostels ever. Far from the city centre. but there is a shopping/eateries area close by. Wifi only in the lobby. The girl at the reception asked us to stay till 2nd to check in since we arrived around 12.30pm. when we from the guy around two he said he doesn't know we have wait for his collegue (the girl who friendly and very helpful). The guy at night shift when asked about ferry dock to bratislava tod us to Google. worst staff ! not recommended for a pleasant start !

Hey , I do believe I've already answered your review on TripAdvisor, so just let me tell you that I have found the culprit and we will have a serious talk about his behaviour. Especially during the night shift the front desk has time to answer all the questions from our customers. I want to thank you again for your objectivity, how very kind of you. Hopefully you will contact me directly so I can atleast ease the suffering in restrospect. Kind regards, Julian.

I stayed here for 4nights, in 4beds dorm. Everything was clean and new. And Ensuite bathroom was impressive. Very well managed everyday, there was no inconvenience to use it. Only thing and the main thing I hated was whenever someone shut the main floor door, it made huge sound and made me wake up in the evening. Location is quite far from the main town, but there are metro and bus station within 1km. So it's okay.

Hello , thank you for taking your time and writing this review. Our doors in the whole facility are armored doors, which means they might be loud when not shut carefully, but also offer a great deal of safety in case of a fire. We are happy that your stay was enjoyable overall and we hope you could get some sleep even with the doors shutting ;) Kind regards.