A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

The location isn't in the greatest neighborhood, but the hostel itself is very secure. The big downside is having to pay 10 Euros for the key to the locker. I thought you could bring your own, but it only can be locked with a key. The all girls floor was nice, and the rooms are a good size as well. Having a comforter, pillow, and sheet was great!

• 22nd May 2015

The hostel was in a perfect condition. Beds are very comfortable and toilet was very clean. There's WIFI but just on the ground floor, which is a thing that should be improved.

• 21st May 2015
  • Spain

I stayed here for 4nights, in 4beds dorm. Everything was clean and new. And Ensuite bathroom was impressive. Very well managed everyday, there was no inconvenience to use it. Only thing and the main thing I hated was whenever someone shut the main floor door, it made huge sound and made me wake up in the evening. Location is quite far from the main town, but there are metro and bus station within 1km. So it's okay.

Although the Hostel is slightly away from the city centre but overall its really good. The Hostel bar was just amazing with nice cocktails and the bartender is just superb and makes sure that everyone makes new friends and meet other people there. Overall the place was really clean, secure and good value for money. Highly recommended!!

excellent location as long as the metro is running, super quick to get to the city centre. Staff was friendly and helpful with some matters, but I wouldn't trust their recommendations on places to go as they steered us a little off course. Very very clean place. Certainly not a rowdy hostel or too social of a place, bar was pretty weird, but overall I enjoyed my stay.

Not a great location we had to get two trams just to get to the edge of the centre of the city. The staff were nice but didn't offer much information about what to do and where to go. No wifi in the rooms. And we had to pay for breakfast.

Seemed very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the doors are very heavy and very loud when people close them at night. Besides that It was a pleasant stay all in all.

Excellent staff, great wee breakfast, lounge area was nice and rooms were very clean and well kept. A great stay!

• 11th May 2015
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great Hostel. Second time I have stayed there.

Good hostel, a bit far from the city center, but you can get there in a short time using the Ubahn that is close. Great atmosphere in the bar thanks to the bar lady that presents everybody so they can have a good time.

Great bartender really put in good effort making all the guests get to know one another.

Very good hostal. It has the facilities of a hotel but the atmosphere of a hostal. The bar lady of the hostel very nice, keep up the good work! Great staff and the rooms very comfortable, very nice stay I had at A&T hostel in Viena.

Atmosphere was more like a hotel than a hostel. It was clean and not a bad place to stay if you're with a group, but not ideal for a backpacker. Breakfast cost almost twice the advertised price.

Hostel is really good and clean. It isn't close to city center but it is close to U1 metro line. You can use internet only near at reception so we didnt use internet at room. Every room own toilet and shower.

Loved the rooms, bar, service, cleanliness, everything!! The only problem is that there is no WiFi in the rooms but I would definetely recommend a stay here!!

Nearly no WIFI, absolutely no kitchen, but room is very comfortable and it is even with a wonderful bar.

A good walk from any train station. It takes an underground 5 stop tube to the centre of Vienna. No cooking facilities, but they will heat up micro meals. Very few restaurants (aside from kebab take out shops) near by. Vending machines are quite over priced. Wifi only worked in the reception and even then wasn't great. Facetime wasn't possible. Staff were very helpful though and room was spotlessly clean. Was good enough for us to rest our heads at the end of our day.

A good value for prica hostel.Very satisified costumer.Down side - WiFi only in the lobby (or at least there was no in our room - 5th floor). Apart from that, very good.

The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a bit inconvenient not to be able to use Wifi in my room.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Japan

When I got there (room 301) the keys of my locker were missing, I had to share the locker with my brother. I warned them that the day I got in, but they did nothing until the day I left, so the next person faced the same problem. Its their responsibility to deal with this, not mine. What if I was traveling alone?