A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

Good hostel, a bit far from the city center, but you can get there in a short time using the Ubahn that is close. Great atmosphere in the bar thanks to the bar lady that presents everybody so they can have a good time.

Great bartender really put in good effort making all the guests get to know one another.

Very good hostal. It has the facilities of a hotel but the atmosphere of a hostal. The bar lady of the hostel very nice, keep up the good work! Great staff and the rooms very comfortable, very nice stay I had at A&T hostel in Viena.

Atmosphere was more like a hotel than a hostel. It was clean and not a bad place to stay if you're with a group, but not ideal for a backpacker. Breakfast cost almost twice the advertised price.

Hostel is really good and clean. It isn't close to city center but it is close to U1 metro line. You can use internet only near at reception so we didnt use internet at room. Every room own toilet and shower.

Loved the rooms, bar, service, cleanliness, everything!! The only problem is that there is no WiFi in the rooms but I would definetely recommend a stay here!!

Nearly no WIFI, absolutely no kitchen, but room is very comfortable and it is even with a wonderful bar.

A good walk from any train station. It takes an underground 5 stop tube to the centre of Vienna. No cooking facilities, but they will heat up micro meals. Very few restaurants (aside from kebab take out shops) near by. Vending machines are quite over priced. Wifi only worked in the reception and even then wasn't great. Facetime wasn't possible. Staff were very helpful though and room was spotlessly clean. Was good enough for us to rest our heads at the end of our day.

A good value for prica hostel.Very satisified costumer.Down side - WiFi only in the lobby (or at least there was no in our room - 5th floor). Apart from that, very good.

The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a bit inconvenient not to be able to use Wifi in my room.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Japan

When I got there (room 301) the keys of my locker were missing, I had to share the locker with my brother. I warned them that the day I got in, but they did nothing until the day I left, so the next person faced the same problem. Its their responsibility to deal with this, not mine. What if I was traveling alone?

Room is clean and bed is comfortable. Location is not good, not near from metro station and in the turkish town, feel not very safe. Wifi is only in the lobby. Shower is not convenient and clean. Staff are not very helpful. I must wait at first long time in the room because card key did not work, they did not repair soon. Staff made a mistake about my reservation, I booked female dorm but at first staff sent me in mix dorm. At midnight I must change the room.

The place is a bit expensive. But considering Vienna, I guess is average. The place is clean, cozy and modern.

We enjoyed our stay in A

Overall it's a pretty good hostel but it is lacking of the good atmosphere of a hostel. The barwoman was nice so the barat night was great.

Beds are very very very comfortable! Good sleeping :-)

• 3rd Dec 2014

Really nice and clean place. I would go there again.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Cozy place with very friendly staff. Good connection to the center trough U1 subway line only 5 min. away from the hostel at Reumannplatz.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you for your kind review, we deeply appreciate it. It pleases us that our establishment has met your needs in every way. We hope to be able to welcome you in the near future again.

Arrived at 11pm and still the process was very smooth! Great place to crash as we were passing through!

• 6th Nov 2014