A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

Cozy place with very friendly staff. Good connection to the center trough U1 subway line only 5 min. away from the hostel at Reumannplatz.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you for your kind review, we deeply appreciate it. It pleases us that our establishment has met your needs in every way. We hope to be able to welcome you in the near future again.

Arrived at 11pm and still the process was very smooth! Great place to crash as we were passing through!

• 6th Nov 2014

Not a great location for Vienna and nothing to really do in the area. It's much more like a hotel apart from the rooms which have noisy beds and bathroom floors that are impossible to keep clean

good for the money, but not the best facilities

Location isn't the best since you have to walk quite a way from the station to get there, but it was a decent stay and good for the price paid.

The hostel is clean and tidy with modern facility's and the staff are friendly and helpful. It is near to a Underground station which makes transport easy. The atmosphere in the hostel was fairly lacking for solo adult travelers in most communal areas as the hostel was largely dominated by school groups and families during my stay. The bar however has a great atmosphere. The women who runs the bar is very friendly and creates a fun and welcoming atmosphere for all.

Many customers made a lot of noice in the night and the morning with the armored doors. Even there is signs about that you have to be quiet and careful with the doors. Maybe you need more or bigger signs there for the people. Our room didnt have any curtains or shields to protect the sun. But we enjoyed the place and it was very nice to be there.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Initially I thought that there was a bit of an antisocial vibe in this hostel as there were a lot of people just on their phones in the lobby who were not talking to one anothere but when the bar opened in the evening everything was much more social. This is a very good hostel run by very friendly and lovely people!

Our stay at A

Nice room with ensuite bathroom. 5 minutes away from the metro. I tried to use the washing machine and I waited too long: the machine swallowed the 2 euros I put in. I told a dark-skinned receptionist and he told me that he had given me clear instructions on how to use the machine offering me no solution. As a customer, I am always right...even if I am incompetent you can't say that to me. Apart from this, he seemed to be a very competent professional but this condescending attitude must end.

Clean, organized, the staff is helpful, excelent instalations

The staff here was never directly rude or impolite, but I noticed that they were a little colder than some of the other hostels that I stayed at. Also, don't buy concert tickets from them! You can get them way cheaper in the center of town. The hostel is also very English-friendly, which was nice. The location isn't the very very best - like in the Center of town, but it's only about a 5-8 minute walk to the metro station which will take you directly to the center of town, so that was nice.

Very good location, no in downtown but very easy to get there. The facilities are good but the price is soo high. Tthe breakfast is not included (almos 5 euros extra), and the internet is only available in the lobby and dining room and the kitchen is only for staff. The good thing is that the shampoo for body and hands was free to use.

Staff were very rude and unhelpful. Our bathroom was not cleaned once over the four days I was there. The wifi was only in the foyer and was not very fast at all. There was no atmosphere at all which is bad for a solo traveler. The hostel also has a no alcohol policy. This place is more like a very average hotel than a proper hostel.

Nice and modern Hostel. But It doesn't have a kitchen

Metro is really convenient so it wasn't bad even if it was located at the end of a metro line. Comfortable rooms and environment but have to make your own beds as well as stripping them. Only disappointing part was that there's only wifi in the reception and not in rooms.

DO NOT STAY HERE. The location is abysmal (5 min walk to the metro followed by a 15 min journey), the area does not feel safe, especially at night and there is a noticeable lack of bars and restaurants. The staff go out of their way to be rude and unhelpful and their knowledge of the city is shockingly poor. There is absolutely no atmosphere in the lounge area. The luggage room is routinely left unlocked and unattended and the key card desensitised during our stay, leaving us locked out.

• 8th Jul 2014

Cheap but pretty average accommodation. No air con in the rooms, so was very hot. Bathroom constantly flooded from shower and staff didn't seem very friendly. Fairly close to train station though and not far to the city.

• 7th Jul 2014

If you are going to Wien, finding a cheap hostel is not easy at all. So we ended up in this one, which is very clean and they have a really good bar service downstairs to meet new people. Problems: You have to pay extra for breakfast, pay extra for using the computer and obviously pay extra for printing something. I dont think it`s their fault but a bus full of sport kids arrived and invaded the hostel making a huge mess over there. The bar closed for no reason one day. Location is a problem!

It was ok. But a bit far from where all the sites are around the city and the wifi dosnt go into a room. This sounds really nit picky but just annoying that you have to sit in reception.

• 1st Jul 2014