A&T Holiday Hostel Wien Reviews

Leibnizgasse 66, Vienna, Austria

The shower flooded the bathroom whenever anyone used the shower, there was no ventilation in the bathroom. The 5 euro breakfast was terrible.

• 11th Apr 2014

Hostel was excellent, very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Wifi works only in the lobby, but that was okay. It's not in the centre, but near well linked U-Bahn station (5-10 min walking). All in all an okay place.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

My stay in this hostel was better then I had thought. Staff was very helpful and nice, they speak English very well. Room was very clean, tidy, as well as a bathroom was. I have only good memories of this hostel :)

My 6 days stay at the A&T hostel was great and I had no problem there. The room was clean and was almost quiet except some noises you could hear through the air channel in the bath room. The internet speed was very good but only was accessible at the lobby and not through the whole building. The buffet breakfast for the price of 4.80 euros was ok but I preferred to go to the Billa around the corner and buy my fresh bread for breakfast. Generally all together it was very good and I recommend it.

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Iran

Had an ejoyable stay here. Very clean bedrrom and bathroom. Comfortable bed.

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Poor breakfast

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Latvia

The hostel is good for this price. They were listening to our wishes, because we wanted to stay together in one room. A the room was really confortable and secure. The location is pretty nice, near lovely Balkan restaurant (and other possibilities to eat or shop) and U-Bahn station. What distrubed me, were the grammatic mistakes in notices (on the table, in the elevator) in German and English. Better correct those :)

Not bad thing specially, but when we checked-in 1st day there was over-booking. But we never heared SORRY or Apologizing comment from reception guy. Noboday wants to change a room from 7am in the morning.

this hostel spoiled my stay at vienna. first they booked us wrong room (female instead of mixed, and all mixed were booked), and the manager YELLED at us how it isn't their fault(?) it was big issue solving that problem, which we had to solve on our own, of course. rooms are clean but it's more like a hotel (6 floors!) no lockers! if you want to meet other travelers don't bother, they sit in the lobby with their electronic best friends. employees are really bad at english, unfriendly and quiet.

• Serbia

There were differences between our booking with the information the hostel staff had. Regardless we had our printed document, the staffs were hesitated to clarify and hastily assignned us with separate rooms and dorms. They were just too busy listening to inquiries. The shower curtain kept falling down and if you are careless, the shower water could pour out to the room. My biggest regret for booking this place in this trip.

I had booked a 4-bed-dormitory but was checked in into a 6-bed-dormitory. When I went down to the reception to tell them, the very unfriendly guy at the reception told me, it wasn't the hostel's fault. The room was dirty, it was cleaned daily but only roughly. The room was cheap but as there was no kitchen to use, I had to buy food every day which was expensive. Wi-Fi was only available in the lobby which was always busy . One night, the police came and argued with the receptonist and a guest.

• 25th Oct 2013

Everything was OK, except creacing of beds. I wake few times in mid of night (horrifying sound).

• Serbia

I stayed there for 3 nights. They don't have wifi in the room and staff seem like a bit rude to someone who they don't like. But the room was clean and have bathroom in the room but I won't stay here if I were you