A1 Hostel Bratislava Reviews

Heydukova 1, Bratislava, Slovakia

In a decent location and not a lot of noise on the 2nd floor. Kitchen facilities were good clean. Look past the outside and common area (namely the lift area).

Great location, right in the city. The owner gave us a map and basically planned our entire weekend for us. He was very friendly. Hostel was clean and definitely had enough space. It was a great value for the price. I would only note that you should make sure to bring a towel, as there were none provided. But everything was quite good in this hostel.

There was nobody at the reception in the morning so we couldn't leave our luggage for a few hours while visiting the city.

Nothing special to say, there was a lot of noise in the middle of the night cause the hostel is set in the city center , apart from that the staying was ok. The location is great, btw!

I was in a double bed room, just above the pub downstairs, and it was noisy until 3a.m. The drainage at the bathroom smells awful. However, staffs are helpful. Location is not bad as it's close to commercial center and old city centre too. I went to another hostel when I need to wash my clothes, with the same price, that hostel is much cleaner, new and comfortable than this hostel.

The staff was very very nice, kind and helpful.