AAE 11th Avenue Hostel Reviews

1112 Broadway, Greyhound Bus Amtrak Downtown Location, Denver, USA

We got a private room with a double bed/shared bathroom. The bathrooms could have been cleaner but that usually depends more on your fellow guests cleaning up after themselves in places like this rather than the staff. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. Bed was comfortable and clean. The bars across the street were rather loud, but again, not much can be done about that, and I'm a heavy sleeper. Location was extremely convenient. For the price, this was fantastic, and I would return.

we got a room on the street side and we could not sleep with all the noise from the restaurant/bar across the street; the traffic noise did not help either. ear plugs only muffled the noise. we were able to change rooms for the second night. it was better but there was extreme creaking from upstairs and loud talking outside, which apparently the police were called upon to deal with. I would not stay here again.

• 7th Mar 2014

I felt comfortable in AAE 11th Avenue Hostel. I would like to commend this nice hotel to all my friends who are planning to visit Denver. The only comment that I can give is "a small refrigerator in each room or floor".

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Although most of the staff were pleasant, an experience on our first night including physical threats of violence from one of the staff members caused us to leave this hostel after only one night, and only being refunded for 2 nights of a 4 night stay. Like I said, some staff were lovely but this ruined our experience. Felt extremely unsafe. Would never come again. Worst hostel I've ever been to and I am not a fussy traveller.

Not a party hostel, but overall a clean and safe place to stay

• 10th Feb 2014

Had a great stay here for a couple nights. Rooms were clean and had some cool decorations. Staff was courteous and prompt. Location isn't bad either. Short walk to downtown, multiple clubs\nightlife in surrounding area. Overall great value. Will definitely stay here again.

• 9th Nov 2013

Ok, so it was recommended by a younger man (I am 71). I was nervous about a hostel, But when I got here, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, the bathroom and shower room clean. There was always someone at the front desk. And I saved enough money to make the trip affordable. I give this place a good thumbs up!

• 27th Oct 2013