• 1112 Broadway, Greyhound Bus Amtrak Downtown Location, Denver, USA

Very Good 478 Total Reviews
Very Good 478 Total Reviews
AAE 11th Avenue Hostel Located at 1112 Broadway, Greyhound Bus Amtrak Downtown Location, Denver.
USA
Denver Colorado 80203 1112 Broadway, Greyhound Bus Amtrak Downtown Location
71% 478
39.7340231 -104.9872398
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016
6.6

Overall a decent place - only a few minor upsets. There was no air conditioning, only a little fan and the window open. I stayed in the middle of July when it was very hot outside, so that made it difficult to sleep. But if you stay during a cooler time of year you would be just fine. Since we slept with the window open, the loud music from the bar down the street made it difficult to sleep too. I never saw anyone hanging out in the community room, which was a bummer. Enjoyed my stay though.

14th Jul 2016
7.7

Hostel was okay. Air conditioning would have been better versus just a fan. It was inconvenient to leave the window open to air out the room because there's a lot of loud motorcyclists and cars that drive through Broadway at night. It seems like there are people that live in the hotel portion of the building. Weird vibe. Would probably spend a extra couple of bucks to rent an Airbnb next time.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
5.1

It was just barely alright overall. Although no AC in the private room, an extremely loud fan, hot during the night leaving me with no option but to leave the window open. It was very loud outside. The bed has plastic under the sheets and was below average in comfort. Kind of expensive for what I got in my opinion. Very good, central, downtown location though!

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Jul 2016
4.9

The at this location refused my reservation, because I was only to stay 14 days. I am working veteran, so this tells me that your organization has respect for us veterans, now that I am homeless, because I not afford the unreasonable hotel rates. Also I was not able to my deposit return to me. What a scam!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend that any stay at this hotel. Especially since your organization hates or has respect for veterans, who have served this country.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
6.0

Ok with me

2nd Jul 2016
7.1

Not a bad place for a cheap private room, but needs improvement. The common bathrooms need more hooks for clothes and some towel racks. The "kitchen" has a microwave nut no stove top or oven and lacks even a water boiler for tea. The no guests ever policy caught me off guard since I had paid for a double room, many of which were occupied by two people. My one friend had to sneak past the surly night manager and up the stairs to stop by for 10 minutes.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
24th Jun 2016
6.0

Bare minimum hostel. Decent location just out of the downtown core. Staff was extremely helpful and nice. Bathrooms and showers and a little worse than expected but not unusable.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2016
6.6

Hostel was in great location. Dorm room was massive with own tv, fridge, microwave and bathroom. Good security lockers in rooms. No a/c and it was very hot in the room with only a tiny fan. Staff were not very helpful with info on local area and attractions. Kitchen was not well Equipped. No atmosphere.

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

After reading the reviews of this hotel/hostel I wasn't expecting much and was slightly worried about what I would get when I arrived. I can happily say I was pleasantly surprised by everything. I was greeted with some fantastic and very helpful staff. The building massive with very high ceilings. The dorms have a private bathroom, fridge, microwave and living area in each dorm. So it was like a mini apartment for 6 ppl. Very clean and private lockers next to beds. I would return.

6th Jun 2016
5.4

The location of a hostel is good regarding downtown and museums, and the stuff was helpful. The rooms seem safe the overall room appearance low but clean sheets and clean bathroom The common living space is not good at all, they let all the kind of people getting in and I did not use it. I left the hostel after first night...