AAE Annex Hotel Barcelona Reviews

8-10 Jaime 1, Barcelona, Spain

First of all, they charged my staying more than its shown on hostelworld and didnt count my deposit. So i want my deposit back that is charged from my credit card. The stuff didnt know english and didnt help anything at all.

The staff is very knowledgeable of the area like where to eat, what to do, and places to visit. They are always willing to give you directions and send you off on your adventure with a city map! Furthermore, they are very flexible with booking changes, which I really appreciated. However, this does not suffice when it comes to the rooms. Some things that toon away from the experience were the lack of ventilation in the rooms (no A/C or malfunctioning fan), wifi that only works in one main area.

DO NOT STAY HERE When we arrived on the street there was no sign of the hotel, when we finally found the hotel it was under completely different name. The rooms are nothing like the photo's that are shown no atmosphere at all. There was no air conditioning at all as is advertised on hostelworld, and when I asked the man on the desk abruptly said there was none and that they didn't offer any- claiming that we hadn't reserved a room with AC. The room was horrible to sleep in. Skip this place!

Although when we arrived we were told that "we had cancelled our stay" (I hadn't at all) The staff were helpful and made sure we had a room otherwise we would have had nowhere to stay due to a mix up with hostel world getting something wrong But the room was really good, was cleaned everyday and was a good size and definitely value for money Staff were friendly

• 8th Jun 2015

Good location and very nice room.