AAE Austin's Travelodge Reviews

6200 Middle Fiskville Road, Austin, Austin, USA

This is a motel not a hostel (which is fine but just so you know). The staff were grumpy and unwelcoming. The did answer our questions but seemed like they would rather be elsewhere. The room was fine but the bathroom looked as though they were doing building work in there as there was rubble all over the floor and a massive hole in the wall. They did change our room for us upon request. The wifi was pretty shoddy. I kept losing signal in the room and had to move to the reception to use it.

We stayed there 2 nights. It's great value for the money. You get nice breakfast and the stuff is helpful.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Czech Republic

I stayed for 1 night when the festival was on in Austin so I ended up paying through the nose due to this. The location of the hotel is ideal if your travelling on the greyhound as the station is across the road. There is also a bus stop directly opposite the hotel affording very easy access in to the centre. The hotel room itself was spacious but could definitely do with upgrading. Overall, other than the price (due to the festival) I was happy with my stay