AAE Banfield Portland

6.6
Good 131 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Nov 2016

We had a fantastic stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Our room was immaculate and the location was exactly where we wanted to be. I will be returning and recommending Banfield Value Inn to my friends and family.

28th Oct 2016
6.0

Standard motel. Burn holes in curtains, smelled like smoke.

• hosbhoa4649
  • England, Male, 31-40
8th Oct 2016
2.0

When I arrived at this place they told me that they are sold out Even though I booked one week in advance the receptionist was not able to offer me any advice at all to find other accommodation