AAE Banfield Portland Reviews

1525 N E 37th Ave, Portland, USA

This is not a hostel!!!!!! Its a really crappy dirty motel out in the suburbs.

• 21st Feb 2015

The room was quiet although the location (next to the freeway and public transit) was not. It had a microwave and small fridge (very handy) but no iron (not so handy). Free parking was a considerable bonus. I had a little issue with the plumbing (toilet loose, I think a broken seal), and there was no TV user's guide. All in all, I'm happy with the money I saved staying there.

• 21st Sep 2014

Ok, its not a hostel, but for the price - PRIVATE room with no snoring neighbours, super fast wifi, tv in room, private bath, toilet and closet! You can't go wrong! Close to Starbucks, Rite Aid, bars, restaurants and most importantly both busses and Max to downtown and surrounding areas, its ideal for a traveller and a good chance for some privacy between hostels and camping! I paid $60 and had an awesome stay, so much so, that I extended my stay the next morning. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

the room has a very hard smoking smelt.

• 30th Aug 2014