AAE Banfield Portland

Good 137 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2017
5.1

When I arrived to check in for my reservation the staff was extremely rude when they realized they had made a mistake. I reserved a room for 4 people for two nights and they insisted I only reserved a room for one person for one night, and that there was nothing they could do. It wasn't until they finally agreed to look at the picture I had taken of my confirmation information that they agreed to find me the room I had reserved. Worst attitude ever toward customers.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Jun 2017
6.9

It was OK, but I was very confused when I found out that this property is not a hostel. It isn't marked as a hostel with any signage, and when I brought it up with the taciturn young man behind the desk, he said they WERE NOT a hostel. ????

• USA, Female, 41+
24th Jun 2017
3.1

I booked a non smoking room but was given a smoking room. They explained they were overbooked/unable to change. It was really dirty, smelled awful,and there was hair in the bed. I checked in late at night orwould have left. It also was more expensive than advertised.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017
6.9

You get what you pay for! Outside looks sketchy but inside had some nicer upgrades, even if they were just surface. Smelled a little stuffy. Fridge didn't work, we didn't have a trash can, and the tv dish was so pixelated and has no sound - it was 95 without a cloud in the sky. My friends weren't happy because they didn't feel safe but for $125 out the door you can't complain - only 3.5mi from downtown!