AAE Bourbon House Hostel
- A free shuttle service both to and from the greyhound/amtrak station...and now mega bus too! Just call us once you arrive and we'll pick you up within 15 minutes!
- A free breakfast of pancakes, tea, and coffee (none of that 'continental' nonsense here!).
- Free use of a guest computer and wi-fi.
- A fully-stocked kitchen for your cooking needs.
- a courtyard armed with a grill and outdoor games.
- The fun of hanging out in one of New Orleans's safest and trendiest neighborhoods
- The cheapest rates on beds in both dorm and private rooms.
- The convenience of staying just one block off charming Magazine Street, only a five-minute walk away from a super-wal*mart (the most convenient thing you can have next to you),the most beautiful parts of the garden district, and the St. Charles streetcar line that leads directly to the legendary Bourbon Street.
Office hours are from 7am-12am. If you will be arriving outside of office hours, please contact the hostel before your arrival. Please note that if you are arriving after 12am, you will be charged an additional $5 for after hours attention.
Please be accurate on your arrival time. If you are going to be over 2 hours later than your scheduled arrival time, please let us know, or your reservation could be subject to cancellation.
To use our free shuttle service (available between 8am and 8pm daily), please call us when you arrive at the greyhound/amtrak station, or mega bus. Since trains and buses are not always on time, we do not schedule appointments for pickups.
***Students dorm beds can only be booked by STUDENTS *** If you are not in possession of a current student id or a foreign passport- you will not be allowed to check into a dorm bed!
Reservations must be cancelled a full 48 hours ahead of time. All cancellations must be submitted via email. In the case of a late cancellation, the first night of the reservation is charged.
Rooms on holidays - Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, New Year's, Halloween, or July 4th - must be booked for a minimum of three nights. All cancellations for holiday rooms must be made 7 days in advance or the balance of the reservation will be charged.