AAE Bourbon House Hostel Reviews

1660 Annunciation Street, Amtrack GreyHound Location, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

good hostel a bit far from the busy street and night life, but maybe it's not so bad like this AC is too low compared to outside temperature !

This place was great a bit of a trip to and from the French quarter but we didn't mind. I felt safe and overall enjoyed the lower Garden District :)

• 27th Oct 2013

I enjoyed my stay at AAE Bourbon house. The hostel has a nice atmosphere and the communal courtyard is lovely. The rooms were quite damp however, and the bathrooms were quite mildewy. That said, I imagine it's very hard to avoid this in such a humid climate and the hostel certainly didn't feel dirty. The staff were helpful and the whiteboard offering tips on what was happening in New Orleans each day was a really nice touch. Breakfast was limited - batter was provided to make pancakes with.

I liked the atmosphere of the hostel and the staff was really helpful providing us good tips about what to do in New Orleans. Also, they offer free shuttle which is not that common in other hostels.

I recommend this amazing place for anyone who intends to visiti new orleans , I just can't believe this nice hostel is the most amazing place I 've ever been to in the South; The manager is really nice he picked up us from the station with a big smile, and he also dropped us when we checked out, free breakfast ; ATM inside , security top, really nice place , accessible from down town , you buy a day pass for 3$ and ride the bus to the frenche quarter and wherever you wanna go , Enjoy

1 2 3 Next » last »