AAE Bourbon House Hostel Reviews

1660 Annunciation Street, Amtrack GreyHound Location, New Orleans, USA

I loved my stay here. The staff are so friendly and helpful. It was my first time staying in a hostel and traveling alone and the staff were very keen to help me out and make me feel comfortable. I will definitely stay here again and couldn't recommend it more to anyone traveling to New Orleans.

Staff was great!!!!

The staff were amazing especially Caleb . He made the entire stay in New Orleans just that little extra special. The hostel itself was perfect easy walk from the city centre , bourbon street and 500m from Walmart. Could not have asked for more from a hostel

Great location. Manageable walking distance to downtown area and close to Magazine Street which is also worth checking out. I would definitely recommend this place.

Though a bit out of the way (particularly in light of of New Orleans' less-than-stellar public transit system), the hostel is still clean, well-stocked and provides a nice indoor/outdoor common area. For once my traveling partner and I enjoyed a private room, which had a fantastic air conditioner. It also had a couple of earwigs, but it is the Bayou in Spring, hard to blame them! I'd stay again, the staff and other visitors were fantastic!

the staff was extremely helpful and made my stay pleasant. The place had some usual wear and tear but to be expected. My overall stay was good.

• 4th Apr 2014

I had a great stay! The staff is amazing and the atmosphere made for one of the best hostel experiences I've had! It's not too far out of town, only 15 minutes on the streetcar and only a $7 cab ride at night. My only "complaint" is that it was so much fun hanging out on the patio that sometimes it was hard to leave : )

Good stay at aae house .. Great staff and friendly people, everything needed is there .. Can't ask for much more.

• 2nd Apr 2014