AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, USA

Really good!

• 23rd Mar 2015

I stayed here for 3days and wasnt bad. I had a car so was fine but if you dont have any, it might be hard to get wherever you wanna go.

• 6th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Make sure you get your breakfast voucher at check-in. Couldn't access the wifi at first - had to call the help number to set it up on my iPhone. Easy walk to strip. Everything was clean, bed was comfy. Very good value for price.

this hotel

Very comfortable dorm and excellent location, 15 minutes walking from Las Vegas Blvd. (Strip) or 5 taking the bus in front of the hotel. Very kind and attentive staffs.

Great Hotel. Worth a lot! They just should have refrigerators inside their rooms and have a bigger variety of things for breakfast (healthier things....less eggs and fries) but for these things, everything was great!

Facilities good, rooms clean and ample. Great that breakfast is included. Casino floor where hotel check in and restaurant are is super smoky. Location walkable to strip but uber sketchy at night and getting a cab can be painful.

Good security, but only in the cassinos. No safe in the room to keep values. Nice breakfast at Denny's. Heat was broken and room really cold. The cassino smelled smoke all day long.

We had a nice stayed! The place was clean and tidy and they were very nice.

Lousy. The hotel said they cancelled my reservation because of my credit card. But because I was stuck I had to have a room for the night. They conveniently had one room which was the shits it's was a smokin king room and they charged me $175. But get this I was able to charge it on the very same card no problem. My whole reservation was only going to charge me 150 for the week . Needless to say this caused my son undu stress. I will never use this service again and will definitely

• 3rd Nov 2014

Wi fi does not working in rooms

• 12th Oct 2014