AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, USA

Worst breakfast ever. Everything else was great!

The reception left a lot to be desired the smell of stale smoke was strong, however the room was relatively clean big stain on carpet at door however this was only fault with the room, bed and bedding all very clean, extremely comfortable and generously sized bed. the room in itself was good value for money. The Denny's breakfast was good although the menu was very limited and you had to purchase your beverages.

Without location, it was pretty nice :) The location is quite far from Las Vegas Strip. It might take... about 20 mins by walk.

I really enjoyed staying at Wild West. The location is very good. The staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. If I go to Las Vegas again, I will definitely choose Wild West.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

The hotel was very clean , the value for the money was fantastic, free good breakfast , pool , and clean room with air condition and confortable bed.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Dave and Patrick at the front desk were very nice and helpful. The room was excellent, private with bathroom, very clean and comfortable and the included breakfast at Denny's was awesome for the price. I was really surprised how nice and well located it was for the price. Cheaper that the hostels I went before that were far, not privacy and not clean.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Really nice motel, clean and with verygood facilities. The breakfast was pretty nice

Everything was ok, only we didn´t like the breakfast - it wasn´t tasty and we had to pay for beverages

We were in here for less that an hour. Due to not being allowed to check in under 21 despite it stated on hostel world that we could. "new management, new rules". When we found somewhere else to stay we were told we'd lose our deposit. The manager was very nice and refunded us.

• 7th Aug 2014

Room was clean and spacious. Pool and breakfast were awesome!! But you cannot check in under 21!!

I'm really sorry, but the staff was very unfriendly. And there were some homeless people running around on the property. I think that's not okay. I will not stay there again.

• 5th Jul 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE! we were three australian friends and our male friend, all well travelled. We pulled up to this place for 4th of july to save money and left after 2 nights. it was terrifying. every single cab driver told us it was a truck stop hotel notorious for prostitutes, junkies and dealers in a gang neighbourhood and we saw all of those things in the first hour. locals told us we were lucky to get out alive or at least not robbed. DO NOT STAY HERE!

I enjoyed my stay very much, I especially enjoyed the pool area, perfect for the hot weather in Vegas.

Easily accessible to everything in town. Rooms aren't glitzy, but they are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is professional and helpful. I'd stay here again. Thanks.

• 30th Jun 2014

Surrounding areas made me a bit weary coming home late as a single female. Staff was average, not out of their way helpful or friendly, but not rude. The room itself is basic but clean. Just over the freeway from the strip. I was there for business so that didn't bother me.

If i woud go back to las vegas i woud stay again in the wild wild west.

one of the best joke ever ! i've booked double bed room at this Hotel, when i arrived they said they did not found my reservation so i had to pay about 200$ instead of 48$. and magically when i checked out in the morning i asked again about my reservation and they found it ! WOW ! stunning no ? Welcome to Vegas !

Good location about 6 min on foot to the strip. Value for money. Clean room. Would stay again.

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel... i call it a hotel because that's what it is NOT a hostel. My sister and i had a wonderful time there my only complaint would be that i ended up paying more that twice what i thought i would... there are charges that didn't appear on my original reservation and which had to be paid for. So if u are on a tight budget i wouldn't recomend staying here but if u don't mind spending a bit more this is the place for u

i did not stay there but was charged for my reservation due to the strict refund policy

• 19th May 2014