AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

I didn't paid attention about room rates (it's hide) and paid twice higher on arrival.

Having never stayed in a hostel before, my husband and I were incredibly pleased with the facility since it was merely a hotel/motel like any other no-frills, basic one, and we were pleased with the privacy and cleanliness. We were just thrilled to have our own bathroom! Yes, the carpet's worn and the bathtub looks old, but who cares when you're paying less than $30 for a night. And it comes with a free breakfast at the Denny's which is in the same complex.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Best deal in town $32 for a night in private room w/bath including breakfast (drinks extra) at typical budget Days Inn hotel. $2 happy hour drafts (microbrews, not just blah domestics) at 2 happy hours including late night HH 11pm-3am at the attached casino! I was just there for a night on a long road trip so just needed a quiet night's sleep and didn't have time to make a trip to the strip which you could see from the hotel. Denny's breakfast service was slow because it was packed.

My light was out in the bedroom ... I did not call but I was staying at Room 711 Thx, Dody Widodo

• 6th Apr 2014

- very loud, difficult to sleep (VERY loud AC, or something, and outside highway noise is loud too) - additional hidden costs! - no fridge, half of lighting not woking in room + clean

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Poland

It's really nice.Good location and good facilities,such as pools. Breakfast is delicious. All the staff are working efficiently with good attitude.Thank you ,Wildwild west! I hope I will be back again.

it's on the same avenue with MGM. You should cross free way but no worry there is a way for walker, you can find it. it has swimming pool, spa and casino. you can get free breakfast coupon used in Dennys in the hostel. It's not hostel technically but Days Inn. really reasonable price. less than 20$ per a night during weekday. it seems the best hostel(Inn) ever in my life. i would recommend this strongly.

nice location, walkable distance to the Strip. Clean and tidy room. can enjoy the pool in summer as well~

Worst customer service ever. Room not super clean.

It depends on who you are dealing with at the reception : can go from terrible to very friendly... Otherwise, very good place to stay if you want to go to the Strip regularly (although the way is a bit boring). Spent 8 nights there while I had booked only 4, so it may be good!

Basic hotel within walking distance of the main strip. The breakfast vouchers were nice, allowing you to choose between three basic meals (beverages not included). The room was a little dusty around the edges of the bed and on the carpet along the wall, but other than that it was as comfortable as could be. A decent alternative to hostels for low budget and you get your own private room.

Not a bad place to stay for the value, room was very clean, not much to do in the room when wanting to relax. TV was very old and channels were very limited. Relied on the internet for entertainment.

• 15th Jan 2014

The room was clean with king bed, hot shower, heater/air conditioner, TV and other utilities. Unfortunately there was no mini refrigerator so it was hard for me to store my food and beverages.

Staffs were friendly. Good value for the price. Only problems were finding the 108 bus to the hotel and the long wait for breakfast.