AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, USA

Good location about 6 min on foot to the strip. Value for money. Clean room. Would stay again.

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel... i call it a hotel because that's what it is NOT a hostel. My sister and i had a wonderful time there my only complaint would be that i ended up paying more that twice what i thought i would... there are charges that didn't appear on my original reservation and which had to be paid for. So if u are on a tight budget i wouldn't recomend staying here but if u don't mind spending a bit more this is the place for u

i did not stay there but was charged for my reservation due to the strict refund policy

• 19th May 2014

Should have a water cooler or kettle or coffee maker for us to boil water. And a microwave

This place is very Very close to the strip. Could walk to the MGM in about 10mins.. and it is VERY VERY worth the money! If you plan on going to vegas, book ahead. it is worth every dime! promise!

• 15th May 2014

Two of the most important things to me are the Security and Cleanliness, which this hotel has.

• 12th May 2014

There were a lot of extra fees when I arrived that should've been better explained up front or included in my first bill. Also, there area around the hotel wasn't super safe at night. I had several men making crude comments when I walked across the street to the gas street to buy some snack food. I really didn't feel like I could leave the hotel at night to walk anywhere. I had to take a taxi back from my business conference at the MGM because I didn't feel comfortable.

• 7th May 2014

I you want a single room in Vegas this is very good value. Includes breakfast and has a pool.

When I read the review that stated "This is not a hostel, this is a hotel." I thought that it was insinuating that this was a really awesome and clean hostel; but no- this is actually just a really run down Days Inn at the incredibly out dated Wild Wild West casino. Despite the strange atmosphere, this place actually has incredibly great value and includes a free Dennys breakfast but just be prepared to expect the kind of people who would stay in a $24 hotel in Vegas.

• 1st May 2014

For the price, everything is as expected. 15 minute walk to the strip, good breakfast every morning. No complaints :)

It's more an issue for the local government than the hostel, but I found it very unsafe walking to the strip as there were no footpaths or overpasses etc. Next year I am bringing my baby daughter and this factor might be the one that has me choose a hotel on the strip sadly. I'd like to come back here, but safety comes first.

This isn't a hostel, it's a hotel.

I didn't paid attention about room rates (it's hide) and paid twice higher on arrival.

Having never stayed in a hostel before, my husband and I were incredibly pleased with the facility since it was merely a hotel/motel like any other no-frills, basic one, and we were pleased with the privacy and cleanliness. We were just thrilled to have our own bathroom! Yes, the carpet's worn and the bathtub looks old, but who cares when you're paying less than $30 for a night. And it comes with a free breakfast at the Denny's which is in the same complex.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Best deal in town $32 for a night in private room w/bath including breakfast (drinks extra) at typical budget Days Inn hotel. $2 happy hour drafts (microbrews, not just blah domestics) at 2 happy hours including late night HH 11pm-3am at the attached casino! I was just there for a night on a long road trip so just needed a quiet night's sleep and didn't have time to make a trip to the strip which you could see from the hotel. Denny's breakfast service was slow because it was packed.

My light was out in the bedroom ... I did not call but I was staying at Room 711 Thx, Dody Widodo

• 6th Apr 2014

- very loud, difficult to sleep (VERY loud AC, or something, and outside highway noise is loud too) - additional hidden costs! - no fridge, half of lighting not woking in room + clean

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Poland

It's really nice.Good location and good facilities,such as pools. Breakfast is delicious. All the staff are working efficiently with good attitude.Thank you ,Wildwild west! I hope I will be back again.

it's on the same avenue with MGM. You should cross free way but no worry there is a way for walker, you can find it. it has swimming pool, spa and casino. you can get free breakfast coupon used in Dennys in the hostel. It's not hostel technically but Days Inn. really reasonable price. less than 20$ per a night during weekday. it seems the best hostel(Inn) ever in my life. i would recommend this strongly.

nice location, walkable distance to the Strip. Clean and tidy room. can enjoy the pool in summer as well~