AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

The room was clean and standard, we liked the fluffy pillows :) the wifi was a bit hit/miss and only worked on 1 device at a time. Happy to have laundry on site; happier still with the pool services. Absolute heaven, that pool :D appreciated the daily free brekky at Denny's. Only complaint is that the airport shuttle the front desk recommended never showed (we waited 40 mins in the heat); a taxi was cheaper and faster via taxi phone in the lobby. 15 min walk to the Excalibur & only $22/nite.

There was no hotel by the name of AAE as the hotel's address was that of Days Inn. I ended up paying much more than what was listed in hostleworld site, and the hotel staff did not even deduct from the final bill the 10% reservation amount that I was charged when I made the online reservation.

Stayed at the wild wild west for a few nights. It's what you expect as far as a cheap place in vegas. However I would recommend just getting a deal at one of the hotels on the strip. you can get a room at nice hotels there for the same price as wild wild west. Still I enjoyed my stay with my friends. It is a bit of a walk to the strip however.

Located a ten-minute walk from the Strip, has a nice pool, where you can relax! Rooms are big and tidy, tidied up every day. You'll get breakfast at the Denny's, but have to pay yourself for the beverage. And sometimes it takes long to get seated..

A little far far from the LVStrip. But, easy to walk... cheap valour, good for who has few money!

Good breakfast. A distance away from the Strip. Convenient if u have a car.

Incredible value. Probably the cheapest double room I have EVER stayed in. It was clean and comfortable, nothing to complain about. it's a few minutes from the strip in a cab (~$10), or walkable although a bit tricky. I would totally stay there again.

not far away from the Strip, but service people do not know anything about bus hours etc., sometimes strange guys - they were very annoying to women, nice pool, very clean and comfortable beds

I loved the atmosphere of the Wild Wild West Hotel and Gambling Hall. Being a no-frills kind of person, I was happy to find the place clean, secure and accommodating. I would stay there again for sure!!

It was so cheap and the room was awesome and the breakfast and wifi were included! Unbelievable!

very clean, very nice, great swimming pool

Free breakfast at dennys was nice. Room was very clean and comfortable. If you want to go to strip by foot, its a bit far and u have to across highway. I didnt know the check in time(3pm) and was denied at 5am. I informed it in advance through here though! After all i was allowed early check in with $15 later. Overall, hotel itself was nice!!

This isn't a hostel, but rather a days in. Has pool, hottub, bathroom, tv. The works. It even comes with a free dennys meal in the morning $4 value. Absolutely the best value for money

• 31st Jul 2013

It was well worth the money. It was a great hotel with helpful staff for not a lot of money. Easy to walk or take the bus to the Vegas strip. The breakfast was great with different options and included in the price. I would recommend it!

Location excellent but no obvious walking route over/ under the freeway to the Strip (despite it being under 10 minutes on foot). Generous sized room and breakfast. Unfortunately the wifi didn't work for the entirety of our stay and one member of staff was rather rude. In case you are interested, this is by no means a hostel but actually a motel.

Great affordable spot close to the Strip but also with Casino and Resturant in house.

This place is not a hostel at all - it is a grotty Days Inn Motel. I wanted a no smoking room but they couldn't give me one so i was in a stinky smoking room - disgusting. it is located over a freeway so not safe to walk from there to the strip. when waiting at the bus stop one morning a local guy was astonished that i was staying there - the wrong part of town...

I had a great stay at the Wild Wild West. The room was very clean and comfortable, including an amazingly soft bed and pillows. It was also fully equipped with air conditioning, television, alarm clock, iron, hair dryer. hot water in shower and sink. Basically, it had everything you would expect from even a more expensive hotel. The pool also seemed great, but I didn't get a chance to try it. I was only a tiny bit disappointed with the free breakfast, as it is limited to 3 options, no beverage.

• 21st Jul 2013

Awesome! Nothing left to say.. Great area, nice people great breakfast,really close, good pool and great price!

• 6th Jul 2013

Had a fine stay here, a bit far from the strip to walk in the heat but there is a bus stop just across the road. Room was tidy, no issues. Pool area great, lots of loungers. The included breakfast