AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Had a fine stay here, a bit far from the strip to walk in the heat but there is a bus stop just across the road. Room was tidy, no issues. Pool area great, lots of loungers. The included breakfast

Breakfast bon for Denny's = fast food breakfast There is a casino in the lobby with kind of weird mix of people

• 4th Jul 2013

Great value for the money. Cheap hotel, clean and 15 minutes from Strip. Pool was very nice!

• 25th Jun 2013

It is average. Not bad, not good. If you need a cheap place to crash it's perfect. Not too far from the strip, not too close either. You will need a cab to ride back at night. If you are women travelling, i would not recommand going there. It is mostly a truck stop and you get look at like a piece of meat... However, I did not fear for my safety while I was there. It says breakfast included but it is horrible food, service is average, again, and you eat your breakfast with night time poker playe

• 25th Jun 2013

When I arrived to the hotel they didn't find my booking! Had to pay 111$ for one night. Your company doesn't pick up the phone ever since! The hotel sad they never received a fax about my booking! I want a compensation for my inconvenience.

• 31st May 2013
  • Hungary

Generally, the service was excellent. Very helpful staffs and nice facilities. My friend and i enjoyed the stay in Wild Wild West.

• 25th May 2013
  • Hong Kong

Good breakfast Great Stuff, very nice!

• 13th May 2013
  • Hong Kong

For those who wander: this is a "motel", not really a hostel. However, I think it really offers excellent value for money and its not far from the strip. I'd definitely go there again.

This is an excelleny property very near to "The Strip" and has a lot of value for the mmoney. The room is large with kingf size 2 beds and a free breakfast of # value everydat and 2 free coffee every day. A very good swi8mming pool and excellent security with nice staff yhis is a very good value for money. Very good parking bear the room is added advantage. 3 fast food restaurants on the opposite side of road is thecest attraction. What elkse do you want?

• 25th Apr 2013

This Casino-Hotel is a typical Motel with atached Casino. The rooms are big and in clean condition, good american motel standard. The Location is a ca. 1 mile away from the strip, nothing special around. There are better located motels north of the strip. Important: You pay more then the hostelword price: taxes and services fees are additional, so that you pay the same like in other motels (30 $ and above). Good: A small breakfast and coffee are inkluded, so that you get a OK value for money.

From the hotel it's a ten-minute-walk to the Las Vegas Boulevard. The bed is big, the room well arranged and the staff friendly. But there is a 'amenity fee' ($5.99 per day) and 12 % tax on fees/charges. Because of this I paid $35.82 for one night in a single room (the hostelworld confirmation said $18). It's still cheap, but you should know this before you book it.

A great place to stay for the money, close to the strip and no frills. Would recommend to anyone,

• 18th Mar 2013
  • Belarus

The Denny's breakfast that comes with it is a bit small but it's free! Room was clean-just wish Vegas made it easier to walk. With a highway between the hotel and the strip we took quite a few cabs that added up to more than the daily room rate.

• 11th Mar 2013

Staying at Wild Wild West was a good experience. Rebecca ehecked me in efficiently & made me feel welcome. The room was more than I expected for the money. The location was easy to get to by bus. They gave me a card for a free breakfast at Dennys & a $3 card to put in the slots.

Casino very smoky, but otherwise an excellent stay with very god breakfast - value for money!

• 8th Jan 2013
  • Couple, 41+

I enjoyed the hostel well enough. Everything was kind of plain. What I did not enjoy was the "Amenity Fee" and "Amenity Tax" added on after. I would have liked that to be a bit more clear when I was doing the money so that I could have done the splits for everyone's payment to the trip much easier. Overall I like the place, it is a good place to sleep, but the neighborhood is a bit of a seedy area and I felt unsafe leaving my things in the room.

• 7th Jan 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I was not aware that the hotel was located at a 'truck stop' and all the cab drivers would warn for my safety and that it was not a hotel that you should stay at. I also noticed that when I walked around barefoot in my room my feet turned black from the carpet. They didn't offer an airport shuttle which was disappointing. Also, even though I was in a non-smoking room I would wake up every morning with a sore throat from the inhalation of cigarette smoke.

• 5th Jan 2013

It is worth the price!

Good for the price.

Was very clean, staff was very friendly! Had great four days!

• 21st Dec 2012