AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, USA

Wi fi does not working in rooms

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Romania

Custo-benefício muito bom! Tivemos problemas com chave mas o staff (sempre solícito) resolveu

21살이 되지않으면 잘수없다는걸 알려주지도 않아서 라스베이거스로 갔는데 그날 캔슬하고 갈곳없고 잘곳없고 미리노티스줬으면 가지도않았을꺼고. 무튼 최악인곳입

formidable hôtel ! j'ai fais un excellent choix. Merci Hostelworld.com

• 30th Sep 2014

Straightforward hotel, clean, decent staff, although l was a little concerned about security at night as in effect the rooms are open to the street, but they seem to have visible security around, and there were no issues. Close to the strip with a short walk (10mins), also on the bus route to the airport with one change, and taxi is $15 ish -there is often a taxi outside

• 29th Sep 2014

I was meeting friends who were staying in a hotel on there strip. The AAC Wild West days hotel is a 10 min walk from the strip or 2 min taxi trip . And it's really close to the airport 10 mins .the room is part of a complex of self contained apartments and if you have a car can park outside, I paid 250 dollors for the 4 days I stayed and got 50 back on check out . Accomadation comes with a free breakfast and your room is cleaned every day . If you want valve for money you found it .

Worst breakfast ever. Everything else was great!

The reception left a lot to be desired the smell of stale smoke was strong, however the room was relatively clean big stain on carpet at door however this was only fault with the room, bed and bedding all very clean, extremely comfortable and generously sized bed. the room in itself was good value for money. The Denny's breakfast was good although the menu was very limited and you had to purchase your beverages.

Without location, it was pretty nice :) The location is quite far from Las Vegas Strip. It might take... about 20 mins by walk.

I really enjoyed staying at Wild West. The location is very good. The staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. If I go to Las Vegas again, I will definitely choose Wild West.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

The hotel was very clean , the value for the money was fantastic, free good breakfast , pool , and clean room with air condition and confortable bed.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Dave and Patrick at the front desk were very nice and helpful. The room was excellent, private with bathroom, very clean and comfortable and the included breakfast at Denny's was awesome for the price. I was really surprised how nice and well located it was for the price. Cheaper that the hostels I went before that were far, not privacy and not clean.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Really nice motel, clean and with verygood facilities. The breakfast was pretty nice

Everything was ok, only we didn´t like the breakfast - it wasn´t tasty and we had to pay for beverages

We were in here for less that an hour. Due to not being allowed to check in under 21 despite it stated on hostel world that we could. "new management, new rules". When we found somewhere else to stay we were told we'd lose our deposit. The manager was very nice and refunded us.

• 7th Aug 2014

Room was clean and spacious. Pool and breakfast were awesome!! But you cannot check in under 21!!

There is NO refrigerator.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I'm really sorry, but the staff was very unfriendly. And there were some homeless people running around on the property. I think that's not okay. I will not stay there again.

• 5th Jul 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE! we were three australian friends and our male friend, all well travelled. We pulled up to this place for 4th of july to save money and left after 2 nights. it was terrifying. every single cab driver told us it was a truck stop hotel notorious for prostitutes, junkies and dealers in a gang neighbourhood and we saw all of those things in the first hour. locals told us we were lucky to get out alive or at least not robbed. DO NOT STAY HERE!

I enjoyed my stay very much, I especially enjoyed the pool area, perfect for the hot weather in Vegas.