AAE Casino Wild West Las Vegas Reviews

3330 W. Tropicana Ave., Near The Strip, Las Vegas, USA

Dave and Patrick at the front desk were very nice and helpful. The room was excellent, private with bathroom, very clean and comfortable and the included breakfast at Denny's was awesome for the price. I was really surprised how nice and well located it was for the price. Cheaper that the hostels I went before that were far, not privacy and not clean.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Really nice motel, clean and with verygood facilities. The breakfast was pretty nice

We were in here for less that an hour. Due to not being allowed to check in under 21 despite it stated on hostel world that we could. "new management, new rules". When we found somewhere else to stay we were told we'd lose our deposit. The manager was very nice and refunded us.

• 7th Aug 2014

Room was clean and spacious. Pool and breakfast were awesome!! But you cannot check in under 21!!

There is NO refrigerator.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I'm really sorry, but the staff was very unfriendly. And there were some homeless people running around on the property. I think that's not okay. I will not stay there again.

• 5th Jul 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE! we were three australian friends and our male friend, all well travelled. We pulled up to this place for 4th of july to save money and left after 2 nights. it was terrifying. every single cab driver told us it was a truck stop hotel notorious for prostitutes, junkies and dealers in a gang neighbourhood and we saw all of those things in the first hour. locals told us we were lucky to get out alive or at least not robbed. DO NOT STAY HERE!

I enjoyed my stay very much, I especially enjoyed the pool area, perfect for the hot weather in Vegas.

Easily accessible to everything in town. Rooms aren't glitzy, but they are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is professional and helpful. I'd stay here again. Thanks.

• 30th Jun 2014

If i woud go back to las vegas i woud stay again in the wild wild west.

one of the best joke ever ! i've booked double bed room at this Hotel, when i arrived they said they did not found my reservation so i had to pay about 200$ instead of 48$. and magically when i checked out in the morning i asked again about my reservation and they found it ! WOW ! stunning no ? Welcome to Vegas !

Good location about 6 min on foot to the strip. Value for money. Clean room. Would stay again.

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel... i call it a hotel because that's what it is NOT a hostel. My sister and i had a wonderful time there my only complaint would be that i ended up paying more that twice what i thought i would... there are charges that didn't appear on my original reservation and which had to be paid for. So if u are on a tight budget i wouldn't recomend staying here but if u don't mind spending a bit more this is the place for u

i did not stay there but was charged for my reservation due to the strict refund policy

• 19th May 2014

Should have a water cooler or kettle or coffee maker for us to boil water. And a microwave

This place is very Very close to the strip. Could walk to the MGM in about 10mins.. and it is VERY VERY worth the money! If you plan on going to vegas, book ahead. it is worth every dime! promise!

• 15th May 2014

Two of the most important things to me are the Security and Cleanliness, which this hotel has.

• 12th May 2014

There were a lot of extra fees when I arrived that should've been better explained up front or included in my first bill. Also, there area around the hotel wasn't super safe at night. I had several men making crude comments when I walked across the street to the gas street to buy some snack food. I really didn't feel like I could leave the hotel at night to walk anywhere. I had to take a taxi back from my business conference at the MGM because I didn't feel comfortable.

• 7th May 2014

I you want a single room in Vegas this is very good value. Includes breakfast and has a pool.

When I read the review that stated "This is not a hostel, this is a hotel." I thought that it was insinuating that this was a really awesome and clean hostel; but no- this is actually just a really run down Days Inn at the incredibly out dated Wild Wild West casino. Despite the strange atmosphere, this place actually has incredibly great value and includes a free Dennys breakfast but just be prepared to expect the kind of people who would stay in a $24 hotel in Vegas.

• 1st May 2014