AAE Chicago Guest Apartments & Rooms Reviews

IHSP Office, 2nd floor at 1616 N. Damen, Chicago, USA

No Rating

A great place to stay in Chicago ! Staff is welcoming, good pancakes, beautiful bedroom, close to the city... The best hostel that i found during my trip and it was the cheapest hostel !!! if i come back in Chicago, i'll choose IHSP !

Awesome hostel! My boyfriend and I stayed for a week to attend a festival. The staff were awesome, really friendly and helpful, and the hostel was great. It's got 2 locations just down the road from each other and the one we stayed in was great - we had a huge private room for $13 each per night. The common room and rooftop area were loads of fun and it's in a great location a couple of minutes from the blue line for the subway - I can't recommend this hostel highly enough!

shoutout to Josh and Wyatt! Great people!

I enjoyed enjoyed my stay here and the location was perfect. The staffs members were very helpful!!

• 24th May 2012