AAE Clarion Universal Reviews

5827 Caravan Court, Days Inn, Orlando, USA

This is not a hostel, but a hotel. But it is great. It is quite new, everything is clean and worth it money. It is near to universal studio but far from Disney world. However the hostel did provide free shutter bus to both places, so it is quite convenient as long as u are flexible with the schedule. I missed the bus from disney world once and it takes me 2 hours to get back to hotel. If not i would had to spent usd45 to get back.

Lovely hotel! Very clean and modern. Perfect location for Universal - about a 15 min walk. The pool looked nice but we didn't use it as we were out all day.

The location is perfect and the hotel is very clean. The woman who make our check in is very rude, she's from Durban but she lives in USA for 16years. So she is definitely the most rude and arrogant person we met in USA in our Vacay. So I'd reccoment this hotel only for the location, but I wouldnt recommend for the staff. And She told us that people in Orland are just like that they're not helpful and friendly but actually she was the only one who was rude there.

the hotel is a 15min walk to universal and the hotel provides a bus to most of the major attractions which was perfect for people without cars The rooms were really nice but possible a bit small and there's a supermarket and places to eat just up the road,

We were very disappointed with staying at this hotel. It was advertised that shuttles run to the Disney parks which is why we chose this hotel, however when we asked about the shuttles he said they run at 7.15am in the morning and pick you up at 10.05pm. The early one is way too early as breakfast didn't start until 7am and the parks do not open until 9am. And the return shuttle is also too early as the fireworks start at 10pm. So we had to get a taxi each day costing us an extra $80 a day!!

The room was absolutely fantastic and super clean for the price. Great staff, very helpful people. Would stay here everytime I go to Orlando.. And ya ! 10 min walk to universal studios !!!!

The BEST breakfast I have EVER gotten in a hotel before. I couldn't believe how much you got, and the fact that you could go back as much as you wanted!! The staff were great, baring one member of staff who was rude to us when we were waiting for our taxi, which he hadn't booked from the night before. That aside, the stay was great, the hotel has been refurbished recently and has been done so to a very high standard indeed; would stay again.

Amazing quality for such a good price. The staff was extremely friendly and nice as well. Really worth recommendation.