8.8
Fabulous 563 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 563 Total Reviews
AAE Clarion Universal Located at 5827 Caravan Court, Days Inn, Orlando.
USA
Orlando Florida 32819 5827 Caravan Court, Days Inn
88% 563
28.4477445 -81.4709326
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
6.0

The first room that we were checked in to: Lamp switch, bathroom door and toilet bowl were broken.

17th Dec 2016

Hot tub :)

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Everything is perfect except for the cockroach in the toilet.

• USA, Male, 31-40
3rd Dec 2016
8.0

The place was very clean and nice however I asked for the tv remote to be programmed because it wasnt working and it never got fixed. Also the morning staff person was not very friendly at all. I had an issue with my credit card and I paid with cash instead and she made me feel like I was a thief. She snatched the room card away from me and the vibe I got was very negative. She was also the person that I told about the tv remote and she asked me..."When did I notice it wasnt working?"

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

best place to stay. beautiful room and clean. Front desk did really helpful.

• India, Male, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

Great place to stay. Universal studios only 10 minutes walking from there. Great hotel staff and amazing atmosphere with very good Indian restaurant Tabla. Tabla has all variety of Indian food simply wow!!!

• Bahrain, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2016

Loved the room! It was clean, the bed was comfy. Tabla restaurant had great food as well for a good price. Overall enjoyed my stay although there was a hurricane lol.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

AMAZING! Booked a room for one night for a last-minute visit to Universal Studios. The hotel is 5 minutes max to the park! The lobby is swanky, the room was GORGEOUS and incredibly clean. Totally worth the price and then some. We are definitely going to be staying here again for all our future trips to Universal.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

We all loved our stay (2 boys, 3 girls). Travelling around america it was amazing for what we were paying. However, we paid in cash and still money came out from my bank account (got it back when we left), still unsure why so much came out but watch out for that. Overall, happy with our stay, about 10 minute walk to CityWalk in Universal and can see the Universal sign from the hotel. Would recommend as can get the bus for $2 or $5 all day to international drive so was perfect.!

24th Aug 2016
8.0

The Place was very nice, clean and well kept. The people working there were nice. The laundry facility was interesting to find, due to construction you had to go around the back of the building only. All of the dryer's were unplugged, I called the front office and they promptly sent someone up-who just plugged them in (not mine to touch/mess with). Comfy beds. The food at the little cafe was nice. My friend went to Orlando- she ended up ubering because the times of the bus.$15 each way.