AAE Clarion Universal Reviews

5827 Caravan Court, Days Inn, Orlando, USA

Full price would prompt different opinions

• 6th Feb 2016

This is a hotel - not a hostel. For $40 a night per person you get a clean and luxurious hotel room with full hotel facilities. It's also an awesome location for visiting the theme parks - about a 20 min walk to Universal. Plenty of shops and restaurants in walking distance too. Amazing place!!

• 4th Feb 2016

Was a great trip. Thank you!

• 24th Jan 2016

This is not a hostel, but a very reasonably priced hotel. There's a free shuttle to some of the parks and it's within walking distance to Universal studios, although I got the shuttle. Across the road there is a Trolley stop to International Drive - where there are so many restaurants and attractions. I planned to stay 2 nights here but ended up booking 5 nights because I enjoyed the hotel and it was in a great location.

Excellent, one of the best I stayed at. However, the employees should provide accurate information about shuttles.

Very Friendly staff, Great bedrooms...but: No breakfast! Seriously???

• 6th Jan 2016

Loved our stay at the Clarion - it was perfect for what we wanted to do which was visit universal studios. Really close and free shuttles and then a nice clean room to come back to after a long day walking around. My only comment would be that the plug in the shower didn't drain wel so at the end of a shower you would be standing in a few inches of soapy water which isn't ideal but otherwise the bathroom was fine.

If you want to play in Universal Studio and Seaworld Orlando,this hostel should be in your first choice list.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • China

The hotel was nice overall, but how is it that breakfast is not included in the money we pay !! How can you imagine a hotel which asks for extra money for breakfast! Even the crappiest hostels have breakfast. That was totally outrageous.

This place listing is very unclear, wrong and misleading. You can pick 1 bed out of private 4 bedroom, or 4 out of same room and what you get in either case a room with two double beds (which if you don't want to share maybe quite problematic.

• 26th Nov 2015

Great hotel, just what your are expecting, everything clean , nice pool, and lobby workers are kind and helpful.

The Hotel is overall good, rooms are nice and clean. Internet, LED TV screen..the bad thing about the room was the air conditioning, it made a lot of noice and you had to turn it down for a while or you may freeze inside the room. The location is great, just 10 minutes wallking distance to the Universal Studios Park which is THE park for Orlando. Also, The hotel brochure says that every room has breakfast included, so don't believe that, you will be charged for even a bottle of watter.

Didn't really spend a whole lot of time in the hotel as I was usually out but each time I came to my room it was always cleaned and smelled fresh. The staff were friendly. They have a nice little breakfast place and the lady behind the counter was always cheerful and seeing how everyones day was. The hotel had a good vibe to it and also a nice looking pool. I would recommend to anyone who wants a good hotel to stay in. It's also right next door to Universal Studio.

The hotel was great! Very clean and comfortable and the price was great! I loved my stay there and wished I could stay longer just to enjoy the hotel better! I supe recommend the place.

This is not a hostel, but a hotel. But it is great. It is quite new, everything is clean and worth it money. It is near to universal studio but far from Disney world. However the hostel did provide free shutter bus to both places, so it is quite convenient as long as u are flexible with the schedule. I missed the bus from disney world once and it takes me 2 hours to get back to hotel. If not i would had to spent usd45 to get back.

Lovely hotel! Very clean and modern. Perfect location for Universal - about a 15 min walk. The pool looked nice but we didn't use it as we were out all day.

The location is perfect and the hotel is very clean. The woman who make our check in is very rude, she's from Durban but she lives in USA for 16years. So she is definitely the most rude and arrogant person we met in USA in our Vacay. So I'd reccoment this hotel only for the location, but I wouldnt recommend for the staff. And She told us that people in Orland are just like that they're not helpful and friendly but actually she was the only one who was rude there.

the hotel is a 15min walk to universal and the hotel provides a bus to most of the major attractions which was perfect for people without cars The rooms were really nice but possible a bit small and there's a supermarket and places to eat just up the road,

We were very disappointed with staying at this hotel. It was advertised that shuttles run to the Disney parks which is why we chose this hotel, however when we asked about the shuttles he said they run at 7.15am in the morning and pick you up at 10.05pm. The early one is way too early as breakfast didn't start until 7am and the parks do not open until 9am. And the return shuttle is also too early as the fireworks start at 10pm. So we had to get a taxi each day costing us an extra $80 a day!!

The room was absolutely fantastic and super clean for the price. Great staff, very helpful people. Would stay here everytime I go to Orlando.. And ya ! 10 min walk to universal studios !!!!