AAE Denver Ramada Reviews

1150 E Colfax Ave, Downtown City Center, Denver, USA

I don't see how much better a hotel service can get...The staff was so accommodating, the shuttle bus was SO helpful...Not sure how I would have gotten around Denver...They refer you to great private drivers to airports...Such a convenient location..Great, great food places around. I highly recommend this place. Thank you for making my trip so memorable!

• 22nd Jan 2016

WE are so saddened that it was not up to parr as it is very close to where my son lives and downtown Denver,the halls just plain STUNK the sheets did not seem clean, and the elevator stunk had no ac, iand broke soon after we arrived. Not to mention that the jars of ice water and lemon in the front were left out for over 24 hours and not replentished: Icemaker broke, the fruit rotted in there for over 24 hours.

• 4th Sep 2015

Good luggage storage and security. Friendly staff which always made us feel welcome. However, would be beneficial to visitors if there was a bench for the gym (as advertised in the photo) Inappropriate scent in majority of hotel, please attend to this.

Staff was very helpful and pleasant. The location was awesome for the price. I would stay here again. There are a lot of places to eat and go out that are walking distance.

• 21st Feb 2014

Still working a double billing issue.

• 13th Dec 2013

It was a graduation weekend for us, and a Bronco's weekend for the Ramada, and everything went smoothly and comfortably. Jason at the desk was warm and welcoming and gave us his "must see" list for our first visit to Denver - and he was so right-on! We never fully anticipated how central and convenient the location would be. My son, the Denver resident, decided he will recommend it to all his visiting friends from out of town, and we definitely will be back!

• 12th Dec 2013

I don't know what people were complaining about, this was a great place to stay, easy to get around...would totally stay here again!

• 19th Oct 2013

I checked in and my room was a mess. I thought for a second maybe someone is still checked in? I looked around and didn't see any personal belongings. Just a newspaper and a bed with sheets everywhere. There was a maid and I let her know and she told me she get to it later. I asked if she could at least make the bed? So she did unhappily. I essentially booked a dirty room! Oh yeah they are 42o friendly because the halls reeked. Not my cup of tea as I was traveling with two teens.

Not a great location. Felt threatened by homeless beggars outside. Was a non smoking room but smelt of smoke and sweat.

• 18th Aug 2012
  • Scotland

Good value for the money.

• 15th Aug 2012

Beware, this hostel will charge you taxes upon arrival, so the remaining balance will be higher than what you expect. Don't bother eating at their restaurant in the hotel, rather, cross the street to the Irish pub for a better value for your money and a little more taste. I have had little good sleep because the hotel walls are thin and there is a club playing music loud close by. If your neighbour has a loud voice, you will hear everything. Some of the staff are helpful, not all of them.

• 15th Aug 2012

Even a tiny complementary breakfast would have been nice considering the price.

• 29th Jun 2012

I definitely recommend staying here! This place is a hotel, so it's an excellent value!! My only reason for the "poor" cleanliness rating is the sticky carpet in our room... we wore our shoes, which stuck to the floor of the bathroom (after walking on the carpeting) like they sometimes do in movie theaters. Other than that, the place was clean and the staff were friendly and very helpful (they held my luggage for me behind the counter when I checked in early and even brought it to my room).

• 27th Apr 2012

Be careful- there are two of these with really similar names!! But it was amazing value for money, it's a hotel/motel rather than a hostel, but well located and I had a gorgeous room. A really good option if you're on a budget but don't want to sleep in a flophouse!

good value for money and a good location for city center

good bang for the buck spot, but the some of the people who stay there are kind of sketch. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful.

• 5th Mar 2012
  • China

The Ramada is a good place to stay if you're traveling on a budget. It's located only 10 minutes walking from the state capitol. It also has a free shuttle from the hotel which you have to order an hour in advance. The staff is really nice and helpful, they answered all of our questions. As far as security goes, the hotel itself is very safe, however, the neighborhood is sketchy. A lot of crack whores and junkies walking around, but nothing happened to us. You just have to be extra cautious.

Great hotel, great price and good location. About the staff, Jason (during the night) was for sure the most helpfull one. During the morning we had some problems and some rude attendents, but nothing that could ruin our stay. About the shuttles: we could use it every day, but you have to make the reservation in advance. Have a good restaurant and also a pub and a pizza place just in front of it. Would recommend it for sure!

Good Location, Shuttle was good. Could walk to Downtown.Thankyou

Reception staff were really helpful with a number of things we asked about - so well done everyone on Reception and thank you for a great stay!