AAE Hostel Seattle Reviews

2301 8th Avenue, Seattle, USA

This is not a Hostel. It turned out that AAE contracted our reservation to a Best Western. It was very confusing when we were trying to find the address as there was no AAE Hostel. Only after going into a few places in the area did we find out that they contract bookings out to a Best Western. I even emailed about parking and no one explained the situation. The location was good but otherwise I feel this listing was a bit misleading.

Super value in the center of Seattle!! I searched and searched for a reasonable place to stay on our recent vacation and it was,very difficult to find a hotel in this area under $300. Great location with nice continental breakfast , hot tub and newspaper delivered to your door.. This is not a hostel, it is the Best Western Loyal Inn.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Very clean & comfortable. Good location.

• 10th Aug 2015

Staff very friendly and helpful. Gym could use a treadmill.

• 9th Aug 2015

This was not a hostel, it was the Best Western Loyal Inn. AAE is just a booking company reselling the hotel. I found this quite confusing, as I was looking for something with AAE on it.

Enjoyed our stay, but the fees and tabulation of the bill were difficult to understand (both on the email confirmation when I made the booking and when we checked out). Nothing seemed to add up easily and despite a booking deposit being taken in advance, it did not show up on the final bill.

• 3rd Aug 2015

First day, I could hear lots noise from upstairs. So, we changed room. Nice breakfast, friendly staff, and cleaned. It was reasonable hotel!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Great place to stay in Seattle on a moderate budget! Location was good and the free breakfast was even better. Not a frilly hotel by any means, but it was a comfortable stay. I find it bizarre however that this booking is actually for a Best Western Hotel, not a hostel and not anything called "AAE"! This was confusing for us upon arrival and I don't understand the reason for this inconsistency, I feel that many travellers may be wasting a lot of time driving around the block trying to find it.

• 5th Jun 2015

This is a scam. The hostel does not exist.

• 7th Mar 2015