AAE Hostel Seattle Reviews

2301 8th Avenue, Seattle, USA

Will definitely stay again great hotel and great value for your $

Staff in a hotel was discusting.Once we arrrive to the front desk guy was so unfriendly and no willing to help cuz we had issue with a credit card and they didn't want to accept busines company card and we literaly stay on the street in late evening and we went to other hotel who disn't make any drama about busines card and accept as for whole week to stay.Strongly not reccomended hotel to stay in.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Serbia

This is a nice hotel masquerading as a hostel so was not at all what my friends and l were expecting. It was good value for 3 of us and the breakfast was v nice plus self serve so you could have as much as you want

• 1st Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff was spectacular. Had 2 presenting issues on arrival.. leaking face-bowl and rattling AC. Immediate repairs were done including totally replacing the AC and the faucet. Housekeeping (Rosa) was so good, so thorough, so personable. Breakfast was generous and the room kept clean and orderly. Desk personnel were universally welcoming and helpful, esp. Dave and David.

• 10th Sep 2014

Hotel was good. However, HostelWorld misled us, then used misdirection to refuse to address our complaint, namely HostelWorld took a deposit from us - which should mean a figure discounted from the final total - but in truth is a straight fee ($60 over two nights) added to the hotel's final tally. Tax was also absent from HostelWorld's calculations.

• 1st Sep 2014

So let me preface this by saying that I stayed in a "private" not the dorms. I never saw the dorms, so I can't say what those were like, but for the private room....we were SO HAPPY! It's a Best Western that uses some rooms as a hostel, so our private room that we paid $89/night for was just a normal hotel room with 2 double beds and ALL the hotel amenities. I looked it up, and other guests were paying $169-229 for the exact same room, but because we booked it as a hostel, it was cheap!

Not much to add. Everything was pretty smooth and we enjoyed our stay stay pretty much at the Loyal Inn. Why is it called AAE Hostel if its name is Loyal Inn?

• 4th Aug 2014

This really is a Best Western Hotel that has an affiliation with AAE. The rooms are large, clean, comfortable, and have a/c. Given Seattle's prices, the rates are excellent. I don't know, though, if they have dorms as you'd usually find in a hostile. My only negative is that there is nothing to identify the building as "AAE Hostel."