AAE LAX Inglewood Plaza Inn

7.0
Very Good 225 Total Reviews

9th Mar 2017
8.0

A last minute one night stop off after a long flight. Close to the airport, huge room and amazing comfortable bed! Quite pricey but was last minute

22nd Feb 2017
6.6

Be prepared to pay a $50.00 key deposit. I was told that was mandatory to stay there. The next morning, the next clerk said I did not pay the deposit so there was nothing to return. I showed him my receipt for the deposit and he paid it back. I was really confused, if it was mandatory for me to pay a $50.00 key deposit, why wouldn't the morning desk person know, that of course I paid it, it was mandatory? Really weird! Bathroom tub and toilet - stained but clean.

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st Nov 2016
6.0

For the value of the place (and the proximity to LAX) the place was a good value. I had a issue with the check in, charging me $100 extra (and telling me when I check out I will be refunded) I've never had that happen before. Also the hotel room had a weird smell in the room. Pros: Close to LAX Free juice and dougnuts in the AM Cons: Weird billing charges Weird hotel room smell