AAE LAX Inglewood Plaza Inn

• goodcommonscents
  • USA, Female, 41+
12th Jun 2017
4.0

Facility info lists shuttle and availability of 4 beds ensuite. Neither is true, management knows and refuses to correct their ad. I had to spend an extra $45 in transportation - had I known, I would have chosen the other hostel that DID have shuttle service. Room was clean but, after adding in the extra $45 and having to sleep 1 mom with 3 teenaged boys in 2 beds - NO way!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th May 2017
5.1

The light went on every hour during the night. I turned it off every time but it went automatically on again! Furthermore you can hear the street and everyone walking around.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017
4.6

The place is quite run down and the area it's in is quite bad. The only plus is that it's close to the airport.

9th Mar 2017
8.0

A last minute one night stop off after a long flight. Close to the airport, huge room and amazing comfortable bed! Quite pricey but was last minute

22nd Feb 2017
6.6

Be prepared to pay a $50.00 key deposit. I was told that was mandatory to stay there. The next morning, the next clerk said I did not pay the deposit so there was nothing to return. I showed him my receipt for the deposit and he paid it back. I was really confused, if it was mandatory for me to pay a $50.00 key deposit, why wouldn't the morning desk person know, that of course I paid it, it was mandatory? Really weird! Bathroom tub and toilet - stained but clean.