AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Reviews

2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas, USA

While this hotel is not on the strip the free shuttle bus makes it easy to get in and out. The facilities are AMAZING. 599 buffet breakfast was the best thing ever. And the pool was beautiful and well maintained.

I liked what I got for my money. Next time I'll like to be closer to the strip.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Dominican Republic

Add $15 for the hidden facilities fee tax. Brings it to $35-40. Still really cheap for Vegas! Beds not the best, but that's expected for a budget hotel, right? Lots of food options. Very nice. Buffet is basic but good selection of meats. I would return again!

The front desk was clueless about my balance due. I received poor directions to my room. Parking for check in was bad. Had to park in the lot next to front desk. Then had to walk a long distance to my room. Then I had to walk all the way back to my car. If I had proper instructions I could have driven to my room at the far back of the property. The balance I paid was much higher than I was quoted by you.

• 25th Apr 2014

Room is clean, buffet is good and warmer pool is nice. It is safe for staying.

• 14th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Palace Station. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very nice. The hotel sent a shuttle took me from the airport to the hotel in few minutes. Location, location, location!! The location of this hotel was wonderful because it was just 10 minutes away from the Strip, and there was also a free shuttle that would take me from the hotel to the Strip then back to the hotel!! I enjoyed swimming in the pool, exercising at the gym, and gambling at the casino. Loved it!

• 17th Mar 2014