AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Reviews

2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas, USA

My reservation was cancelled because they need to put $100 on the credit card in case you order room service or similar things (you get the money back if you don't use it). But since they couldn't put it on my credit card, they cancelled the reservation and I was not informed about it until I wanted to check in. Luckily the room was still available, but then I wouldn't have needed hostelworld

• 16th Oct 2014

Will do business again.... Excellent

• 16th Oct 2014

I don't like that people can put charges on their room. If someone has your information they use without your knowledge and they have no recourse in finding the culprit. Some people are so shallow!!!

good vegas casino hotel which was reasonable priced although not as cheap as a hostel. it had cheap food and wasn't to far from the strip with good shuttles facilities. if it was to make the free wifi stronger as it was limited in my room that would be better

You know there is something nostalgic about this place, the location the atmosphere everything is at your fingertips, t he strip is okay but sometimes you want to be away from that, everything is under one roof....

• 3rd Sep 2014

As a recent college graduate on a budget, I thought this place was great for a short trip to Vegas. It's not on the strip, but they do have daily shuttles throughout the day to and from the strip. When you book they charge you for your deposit plus a $14.99 charge which covers the strip shuttles and the airport shuttles. The buffet was ok for the price ($7.99). I would highly recommend this hotel for young couples or friends. Beware that they do take a $100 deposit at check in, but u get it back

Cheaper than a lot of hostels in Oz and NZ. They should be upfront about the price though, it's around 24 dollars a night when tax is included

tea and coffee in room would have been good

• 31st Aug 2014

While this hotel is not on the strip the free shuttle bus makes it easy to get in and out. The facilities are AMAZING. 599 buffet breakfast was the best thing ever. And the pool was beautiful and well maintained.

I liked what I got for my money. Next time I'll like to be closer to the strip.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Dominican Republic

Add $15 for the hidden facilities fee tax. Brings it to $35-40. Still really cheap for Vegas! Beds not the best, but that's expected for a budget hotel, right? Lots of food options. Very nice. Buffet is basic but good selection of meats. I would return again!