Good 201 Total Reviews
Good 201 Total Reviews
AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Located at 2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, , Las Vegas.
USA
Las Vegas Nevada 89102 2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV
66% 201
36.1442244 -115.1742125
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Dec 2015
6.6

In September 2013 I stayed at Palace Station.....my review was excellent that time....I was in the tower of the main building....this time, I stayed 4 nights from Dec 13 thru 17th.....I was put in their "Courtyard"....a building separate from the main building....and on the 2nd floor with no elevators! After I reached the stairwell and was on the 2nd floor, I had to pass over 120 rooms to get to my room way in the back.....the bathroom floor and shower floor was dirty....the wifi was terrible.

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
6.6

We stayed in a suite for four people. There were two beds in the room and the beds werent even a queen bed. they were smaller. Other than that it was clean and the location is okay.we took a taxi from the strip and it cost us 20 dollars.