AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Reviews

2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

I really enjoyed my stay in Palace Station. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very nice. The hotel sent a shuttle took me from the airport to the hotel in few minutes. Location, location, location!! The location of this hotel was wonderful because it was just 10 minutes away from the Strip, and there was also a free shuttle that would take me from the hotel to the Strip then back to the hotel!! I enjoyed swimming in the pool, exercising at the gym, and gambling at the casino. Loved it!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Egypt

Hidden 50$ charge for "Room service" that was refused to be returned even though I had NO SERVICE DONE TO MY ROOM!!!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Hotel was ok but my gold card didn't work at all. I didn't get any discount and I had to pay all the fees and the for the reservation

• 22nd Sep 2013
  • Poland

It's a good place. It's separated from the Strip compared to the other main hotels, but this hotel is 30min walk, great value for money, swimming pool, great buffet, and you have everything you need in your room (the basics). Usually you don't go to Las Vegas thinking of your room but to live the city. Nice hotel for this purpose.

The hotel is clean and liveable.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Nothing wrong. Keep everything like is today.

Good and clean Hotel for a low price. The hotel is little bit outside from the Strip, but the shuttlebus to the Strip and to the airport and back is good and costs nothing! The meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner + brunch ) with all you can eat are for a low price. For the players card, you can get in the hotel at the reception, you get a discount for the meals. They meals were cheaper than in the other hotels on the strip.

• 17th Apr 2013

Service fee is so terrible.

• 5th Apr 2013
  • South Korea

It is very far from the strip, 45 min with the bus. However there is a shuttle, but it's not frequently. The airport shuttle is nice.

Rooms clean, Food Good, however did not like being ripped off to the tune of 135 dollars and change for 2 emergency assistance phone calls to the UK lasting in total a little over 35 minutes, Service on registration desk not very good - too few agents and long waiting times

• 15th Mar 2013
  • Couple, 41+

It's a casino/hotel, not a cheapo hostel. I'll go back anytime.

There was a big chunck of hair stuck on the bathroom wall! I didn't touch it, but on the next day nobody cleaned it to, so I had to clean it myself. The add on HostelWorld said "Free Internet", and when I got to my room I called the front desk to confirm it, and they said it was really free. But on my checkout, they wanted to charge me US$ 40 for internet! I talked to the manager and she said the person made a mistake, and the best she could do was charge me "just" 50%. That was really awful.

• 4th Feb 2013

I read a few comments before going to this hotel and the majority of people said it was awful. But I found it was very clean and cozy. Price was perfectly reasonable and I didn`t even pay the service fee or something maybe because I reserved it through hostelworld. Of course I paid for the internet fee but it was way cheaper than the other hotels in Las Vegas. I also took a bus to get to downtown but it didn`t take me a long time. All in all, it was a great experience to stay in Palace Station.

the hotel was ok but we had a problem booking by the hostelworld. When we arrived the hotel didn't have our booking, but we contact the website by cellphone and promptly they send a fax to the hotel and we get there.

I booked this room for the shuttle to and from the Airport the driver was rude and it doesn't start running until 6:00. the hotel was full of smoke and it was not in a good part of town for food. The room was quiet and comfortable and the staff was helpful.

nice hotel with a very affordable price. like the free shuttle service.

• 22nd Oct 2012
  • Hong Kong

A most enjoyable visit. Interesting 'casino atmosphere'. Exc ellent shuttle to airport and strip. Enjoyed the comings and goings of participants attending the dog show and Harley Davidson events held at the hotel. Very helpful staff.

I booked for two nights for 4 persons, and as I wanted to cancel my stay IN TIME, every ´staff member on the phone told me a different story how to cancel or not. At the end they refused to cancel my trip - as it is not possible which was a lie - I learned this afterwards from hostelworld. The assistance on the phone was horrible and they were telling one lie after another! I ended up not going and still my money was taken! It would have been easy for the hotel to just cancel my trip.

• 8th Oct 2012

Great, proper hotel- we were expecting a hostel. Very cheap to stay here, good swimming pools, good casino, plenty of food options, Starbucks. Great base to sleep at. Just off the strip, not possible to walk to it because of main roads. It is necessary to use the free bus although this stops around 11pm and you will want to stay out later. Taxis cost around 15 dollars so consider paying an extra 15 dollars a night to stay on the strip purely for convenience. Staff were great, helpful, friendly

Although it's a little bit far away from the strip, it provides free shuttle bus. Room is spacious and clean. It's actually a mini-size casino hotel. Most customers are retirees, family travellers and young couples with lower budget. My stay was absolutely a nice one. Free parking.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5