AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Reviews

2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas, USA

Will do business again.... Excellent

• 16th Oct 2014

I don't like that people can put charges on their room. If someone has your information they use without your knowledge and they have no recourse in finding the culprit. Some people are so shallow!!!

good vegas casino hotel which was reasonable priced although not as cheap as a hostel. it had cheap food and wasn't to far from the strip with good shuttles facilities. if it was to make the free wifi stronger as it was limited in my room that would be better

You know there is something nostalgic about this place, the location the atmosphere everything is at your fingertips, t he strip is okay but sometimes you want to be away from that, everything is under one roof....

• 3rd Sep 2014

As a recent college graduate on a budget, I thought this place was great for a short trip to Vegas. It's not on the strip, but they do have daily shuttles throughout the day to and from the strip. When you book they charge you for your deposit plus a $14.99 charge which covers the strip shuttles and the airport shuttles. The buffet was ok for the price ($7.99). I would highly recommend this hotel for young couples or friends. Beware that they do take a $100 deposit at check in, but u get it back

Cheaper than a lot of hostels in Oz and NZ. They should be upfront about the price though, it's around 24 dollars a night when tax is included

tea and coffee in room would have been good

• 31st Aug 2014

While this hotel is not on the strip the free shuttle bus makes it easy to get in and out. The facilities are AMAZING. 599 buffet breakfast was the best thing ever. And the pool was beautiful and well maintained.

I liked what I got for my money. Next time I'll like to be closer to the strip.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Dominican Republic

Add $15 for the hidden facilities fee tax. Brings it to $35-40. Still really cheap for Vegas! Beds not the best, but that's expected for a budget hotel, right? Lots of food options. Very nice. Buffet is basic but good selection of meats. I would return again!

The front desk was clueless about my balance due. I received poor directions to my room. Parking for check in was bad. Had to park in the lot next to front desk. Then had to walk a long distance to my room. Then I had to walk all the way back to my car. If I had proper instructions I could have driven to my room at the far back of the property. The balance I paid was much higher than I was quoted by you.

• 25th Apr 2014

Room is clean, buffet is good and warmer pool is nice. It is safe for staying.

• 14th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Palace Station. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very nice. The hotel sent a shuttle took me from the airport to the hotel in few minutes. Location, location, location!! The location of this hotel was wonderful because it was just 10 minutes away from the Strip, and there was also a free shuttle that would take me from the hotel to the Strip then back to the hotel!! I enjoyed swimming in the pool, exercising at the gym, and gambling at the casino. Loved it!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Egypt

Hidden 50$ charge for "Room service" that was refused to be returned even though I had NO SERVICE DONE TO MY ROOM!!!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Hotel was ok but my gold card didn't work at all. I didn't get any discount and I had to pay all the fees and the for the reservation

• 22nd Sep 2013
  • Poland

It's a good place. It's separated from the Strip compared to the other main hotels, but this hotel is 30min walk, great value for money, swimming pool, great buffet, and you have everything you need in your room (the basics). Usually you don't go to Las Vegas thinking of your room but to live the city. Nice hotel for this purpose.

The hotel is clean and liveable.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Nothing wrong. Keep everything like is today.

Good and clean Hotel for a low price. The hotel is little bit outside from the Strip, but the shuttlebus to the Strip and to the airport and back is good and costs nothing! The meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner + brunch ) with all you can eat are for a low price. For the players card, you can get in the hotel at the reception, you get a discount for the meals. They meals were cheaper than in the other hotels on the strip.

• 17th Apr 2013

Service fee is so terrible.

• 5th Apr 2013