7.0
Very Good 202 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 202 Total Reviews
AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Located at 2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, , Las Vegas.
USA
Las Vegas Nevada 89102 2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV
70% 202
36.1442244 -115.1742125
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Dec 2015
6.6

In September 2013 I stayed at Palace Station.....my review was excellent that time....I was in the tower of the main building....this time, I stayed 4 nights from Dec 13 thru 17th.....I was put in their "Courtyard"....a building separate from the main building....and on the 2nd floor with no elevators! After I reached the stairwell and was on the 2nd floor, I had to pass over 120 rooms to get to my room way in the back.....the bathroom floor and shower floor was dirty....the wifi was terrible.

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
6.6

We stayed in a suite for four people. There were two beds in the room and the beds werent even a queen bed. they were smaller. Other than that it was clean and the location is okay.we took a taxi from the strip and it cost us 20 dollars.

• USA, Female, 31-40
5th Oct 2015
6.9

NOT A HOSTEL but a great price. Good location for all the major Vegas points of interest. Free shuttle to and from the airport was great. Giant spider was living in the door of the bathroom in my room. Gross.

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Sep 2015

The facility was what I expected and for the location with offering the free shuttle to the strip and airport it made my stay a lot easier on me not having to have additional rental car expense. Staffing and food was great.