Very Good 201 Total Reviews
Very Good 201 Total Reviews
AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino Located at 2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV, , Las Vegas.
USA
Las Vegas Nevada 89102 2411 W. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV
77% 201
36.1442244 -115.1742125
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Dec 2015
6.6

In September 2013 I stayed at Palace Station.....my review was excellent that time....I was in the tower of the main building....this time, I stayed 4 nights from Dec 13 thru 17th.....I was put in their "Courtyard"....a building separate from the main building....and on the 2nd floor with no elevators! After I reached the stairwell and was on the 2nd floor, I had to pass over 120 rooms to get to my room way in the back.....the bathroom floor and shower floor was dirty....the wifi was terrible.

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
6.6

We stayed in a suite for four people. There were two beds in the room and the beds werent even a queen bed. they were smaller. Other than that it was clean and the location is okay.we took a taxi from the strip and it cost us 20 dollars.

• USA, Female, 31-40
5th Oct 2015
6.9

NOT A HOSTEL but a great price. Good location for all the major Vegas points of interest. Free shuttle to and from the airport was great. Giant spider was living in the door of the bathroom in my room. Gross.

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Sep 2015

The facility was what I expected and for the location with offering the free shuttle to the strip and airport it made my stay a lot easier on me not having to have additional rental car expense. Staffing and food was great.

20th Sep 2015

Nice place for the value. The place was clean and comfortable. The employees were all very helpful and professional. I would recommend and will stay again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2015
4.6

Thought we had to pay one price, that doubled as soon as taxes were added and then as we checked out we had to pay a "services" fee which then TRIPLED the original price of the room, when all we had done was slept there. We had arrived late in the evening, dumped luggage and headed out to the strip, slept there for half the night and were checking out again by 10 the next morning. Also, our room reeked of tobacco and weed. 100% would never stay here again and would never recommend it

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2015

Me and my friends really enjoy the stay. There is also a swimming pool. Our room was nice and clean and the casino was awesome. I recommend to everybody. For that money it was excellent. Also you can park the car close to your room. Really good hotel

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2015

Bad public transit back after 11pm

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2015

Great room for cheap

• Japan, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2015

Palace station was so good than I'd thought. It's easy to go to Las Vegas Blvd, just 5minutes. Hotel is clean and staff is so kind. But there is no laundry so I had to find it near by the hotel.