AAE Los Angeles Hostel & Economy Hotel Reviews

4123 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles, USA

The wifi didn't work in our room. The hotel is close to the airport which is why we stayed there, it was clean although we could hear arguments in other rooms which made it a bit of a scary place to stay. I'd recommend going elsewhere if you can afford it.

• 29th Jul 2014

Not a very interesting area to stay except for being sort of close to the airport (still an hour walk away). My room was clean and comfortable, and the bathroom was huge! My biggest complaint is that the airport shuttle I asked for at the front desk never showed up.

Location is not quite good but it is a nice place to stay if u choose sightseeing in downtown cause the staff can provide useful information.