AAE Los Angeles Hostel & Economy Hotel Reviews

4123 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles, California, USA

Bedrooms are OK and relatively clean. The noise of airplanes which are passing is at an acceptable level. Breakfast was very poor, just a table with a coffee machine and a toaster (but no bread). The breakfast room has the size of a small kitchen were no tables are provided. I guess you are supposed to go back to the hotel room after collecting the food. Parking lot gave the impression that it functioned as meeting point of the underworld, especially after sunset.

• 20th Nov 2013

Bag snatching event (not anyone I know, just witnessed it) whilst getting dinner sorta put a downer on the stay.

This was AN oK pLACE TO STAY miles away from anywhere buy close to LAX

• 2nd Sep 2013

Rooms were clean and ok. It´s like a Motel and not like a Hostel, but for a short stay ok. Can´t tell anything about breakfast, but theres only breakfast from 7.30 pm to 9 pm and no information about this by check in or somewhere else.

Do not expect anything from breakfast, which was only really bad-tasted lemonade, some pre-pack dough and a apple. So very bad for a hotel. Furthermore very close to the airport (compared to the rest of LA). Within 45 - 60 min with public transportation, what only costs $1.50 Good place when traveling on low budget to get some rest from the flight.

lots of noise at night.

There was no continental breakfast as promised on the website, only some sweet stuff.

Horrible place, the hostel is in the middle of nowhere, horrible staff who don't help you, there is a hostel in front of this that is awesome. I would never recommend this hostel

we were quite happy with the service and the price. it was handy to the airport which was really all we needed.

They had everything we needed. Hairdryer, WiFi and a fridge. The room was very clean and the bathroom was huge. Everything worked, nothing was broken or demaged. The breakfast was nice. Tea, coffee, pancakes, donugts, bread, orange juice and so on. Really nice :) I would visit it again

Good location near the airport. There is a bus right outside that takes you to and from the airport, so you dont need the expensive shuttle. The location is quite scary som dont go out after dark, and the breakfast is a muffin and coffee. But if youre just looking for a place to stay before you head to the airport, this one is fine.

I had to pay more than it said on the email, the woman in the reception was rather unfriendly. The door could not be locked with with an extra lock,most motels have an extra lock inside.It was very loud and the pillows were smelling sweat .The showerhead was broken.I will never chose that hostel again!/

It is a very classic motel, not so close to the airport. Shuttle to airport is expensive and not included. Staff refused to cancel the included breakfast, so we paid for it but didnt enjoy it because our flight was too early in the morning.

• 11th Sep 2012

The staff was nice, the room was OK although we felt it was a bit expensive. The area didnt seem safe.

The female staffer nice. The man, nice but horrible. I called 2 weeks before my vaca and shared my flight came in at midnight. I was told there was around the clock check in. I arrived in LA and had a major hold up with my rental car. Called around 1:45am I was still coming- the man told me It was too late for me to check in unless I wanted to pay xtra and leave at 7am? I had no where to go. I sat in a Denny's. finally 5am I drove there. A nice woman checkin out gave me her room until morning

The worst thing is that the room smelled someting strange (old??).The security was not enough for this area, and I felt scary and noisy to open the window.Even if I asked the front desk how to get to downtown etc, they did not provide information about the bus transit at all. I will not stay there again.

We were really happy with the room. A 15 or 20 minute bus ride from the airport (it's on a public bus route), the room had good heat / air conditioning, the water was hot, the bed was comfortable. We would stay here again... highly recommended.

near airport, not so expensive, everything was ok

its a typical motel for amerika

Very satisfied with the room

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7