AAE Miami Beach Lombardy Hotel and Hostel Reviews

Collins Road 6300, Miami, USA

I booked for a dorm then when I arrived the told me couldn't stay there because of my age after travelling for 16 hours that's the last thing I needed to hear I also was forced to get a single room with a double which they charged me $100 U.S. When I asked about the deposit they refused to refund it and it was not there problem and to chase it up with hostel world, I was supposed to stay for 14 night but I booked at bikini hostel on south beach which was awesome.

No parking for giesta on shared room. Advise: there is a public parking lot close to the hotel. You need To register your car even parking machine telling that you don't need to pay at night.

The 4 bed room does not have a blanket or any cover provided for the night. There is a strange smell in the room and the safety doesn't work

• 12th Dec 2014
  • China

We arrived an hour early but Heidy, the receptionist was nice enough to let us check in early. She also told us about the hot spots to visit around the hostel. The location of the hotel is great, just within walking distance to 7/11, the beach, and restaurants. There are 12 free parking space. There's no safe lockbox in the room. I was a little bit uneasy leaving my laptop and passport in the room but nothing happened. It's a bit noisy because you can hear people walking by.