AAE Miami Beach Lombardy Hotel and Hostel Reviews

Collins Road 6300, Miami, Florida, USA

The hotel is very old. The floor is in bad shape, the floor makes noise when the guests go. I saw a cockroach in the room and slept very badly. The linens are old and unwashed. The place in general is bad. Only the location is good.

I was to Lombardy for 5 days, the rooms are excelent, clean, perfect. The location is espetacular, just walk for the beach entrancy. The staff are kind and pleasing. There are a lot of restaurants just walking and a 7eleven beside the hotel .Parking only works from 8 to 22 hours, after which guests who have to move the cars, but for me it was well.There is kitchen inside the rooms , the bathroom is remodeled and new. There is internet only in the reception, the only complain i have

it is too noisy!the cars from two directions pass around the hotel.

The Hotel is regular... it's not the hotel of my dreams, but it attended me as I needed! The apartment is clean, organized as well as possible, has a bathtub, hot shower, parking avaliable, good price, good location... O Hotel é regular... não é o hotel dos meus sonhos, mas me atendeu no que eu precisava! O apartamento é limpo, organizado, na medida do possível. tem banheira, chuveiro quente, estacionamento, bom preço e boa localização.

• 17th Jan 2014

You get what you pay for. Ok place to stay, away from the noise and party crowd of South Beach, which is good for me. Located in a residence area, very close to the beach. Room had a kitchen but no pots or something to cook, only plates and cutlery. The patio is nice for hanging out in the sun until the flight leaves. Supermarket close by. The place is a little old and run down, but it is ok for a couple of nights. Rooms have lockers. I felt safe walking around the area after dark.

I did not liked the hotel at all The staff is really rude and unpolite - the only one that was really polite and pleasant was Loretta - she was a sweet woman The woman Norma was rude the whole time and i will not start talking about the male staff - so rude people I will never book this hotel again in my whole life Israel

• 3rd Jan 2014

The corridor smells terrible! The sanitary facilities were really old. I don´t feel comfortable in using them. We had a cockroach in our room.

• 28th Dec 2013