AAE Miami Beach Lombardy Hotel and Hostel Reviews

Collins Road 6300, Miami, Florida, USA

The hotel is very old. The floor is in bad shape, the floor makes noise when the guests go. I saw a cockroach in the room and slept very badly. The linens are old and unwashed. The place in general is bad. Only the location is good.

I was to Lombardy for 5 days, the rooms are excelent, clean, perfect. The location is espetacular, just walk for the beach entrancy. The staff are kind and pleasing. There are a lot of restaurants just walking and a 7eleven beside the hotel .Parking only works from 8 to 22 hours, after which guests who have to move the cars, but for me it was well.There is kitchen inside the rooms , the bathroom is remodeled and new. There is internet only in the reception, the only complain i have

it is too noisy!the cars from two directions pass around the hotel.

The Hotel is regular... it's not the hotel of my dreams, but it attended me as I needed! The apartment is clean, organized as well as possible, has a bathtub, hot shower, parking avaliable, good price, good location... O Hotel é regular... não é o hotel dos meus sonhos, mas me atendeu no que eu precisava! O apartamento é limpo, organizado, na medida do possível. tem banheira, chuveiro quente, estacionamento, bom preço e boa localização.

• 17th Jan 2014

You get what you pay for. Ok place to stay, away from the noise and party crowd of South Beach, which is good for me. Located in a residence area, very close to the beach. Room had a kitchen but no pots or something to cook, only plates and cutlery. The patio is nice for hanging out in the sun until the flight leaves. Supermarket close by. The place is a little old and run down, but it is ok for a couple of nights. Rooms have lockers. I felt safe walking around the area after dark.

I did not liked the hotel at all The staff is really rude and unpolite - the only one that was really polite and pleasant was Loretta - she was a sweet woman The woman Norma was rude the whole time and i will not start talking about the male staff - so rude people I will never book this hotel again in my whole life Israel

• 3rd Jan 2014

The corridor smells terrible! The sanitary facilities were really old. I don´t feel comfortable in using them. We had a cockroach in our room.

• 28th Dec 2013

too expensive and stinky

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

Bedroom recently painted with a strong smell in it. Frontdesk lady not very plesant and the parking lot they offer is very small for the place so we just have to park in a public parking lot almost 2 blocs away. The place is very close to the beach but far from nightlife.

The hotel location is amazing, the rooms are average, but one of the workers is not happy in helping guests.

The Location is not very good. The beach is right across the street but there is no access to it. You have to walk two blocks up or down. The beach is not that crowded as in south beach. If you want to have some drinks you always have to take the bus to South Beach what takes you about 15 minutes. There was no safe in the room and no posibility to lock valuable objects. Everything was old but clean. The free parking is great! Furthermore there is no real kitchen, just a microwave and a fridge.

Trevlig personal som hade fina och hjälpsamma svar om man hade några frågor. Mindre än 5 minuter till stranden, och gick bra bussar både neråt till south beach och uppåt om man vill till t.ex. aventura mall som hade mycket shopping och bio. Städningen av rummen kunde varit lite bättre, då man drog med en hel del sand från stranden. Och vi fick inte vårt rum dammsugat. Så förutom det och att det inte hade internet på rummet ett helt okej boende :) där kan jag bo igen!

Lombardy Inn is a nice hotel. The staff is really helpfull, the rooms are clean. It's close to the beach, but far from any other attraction. Good connection by public transport though. We were expecting a hostel, Lomvardy Inn doesn't have that hostel vibe, with a common room or a kitchen.

I signed up online for onsite for my wife and me but when we got to the hostel they gave us one bedroom for $69 per night. This was beyond our budget but we had to take it because it was difficult finding a place at that time

I stayed in the dorm room. It was very boring and dead atmosphere. The doors did not lock when the were closed so you just had to trust that your roomies locked the door when they left...

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Denmark

I only had good experiences. Nothing wrong... I just think that the hotel needs to keep the parking and internet for free because it's make a difference.

Clean rooms and good service, the attached restaurant is not that great

We had some wonderful days at Lombardy inn. The atmosphere was so kind, the beds so amazing and we felt like home! I have never experienced such good people with such a big heart ever! (the staff) This is really a place with a heart! Thank you so much for all the help!

• 2nd May 2013
  • Norway

Good room !

• 23rd Apr 2013

Good location for great price is hard to find. It's a family place , steps from the beach. Perfect for a combination: beach/shopping. That' s why I not only recomended for the Brazilians who are coming for a shopping spree but also for everyone who needs a break from the big city or the cold. I will be back many times more.

• 7th Apr 2013