AAE Miami Beach Lombardy Hotel and Hostel

Rating 359 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
20th May 2017
3.4

Hire more friendly staff, hire a maid to clean rooms, clean blood stains etc. off of beds, buy new pillows, pillows were also stained and dirty, fix air conditioners, mine was broken, it vibrated and made so much noise my roommates and I decided to just unplug it, or maybe buy some fans, fix beds so they are comfortable to sleep in, maybe offer coffee and a bagel for breakfast. Find public parking nearby guests can actually use.

7th Apr 2017

I stayed in a private room this time so my experience may have been different in a shared room but I was impressed overall with my stay at the Lombardy. My room was clean, and the staff were mostly friendly. There is a cafe attached to the hostel that serves breakfast and lunch. The food there is good and reasonably priced. The location is good within walking distance to the beach. Just note that this is on North Beach NOT on South Beach but you can easily get there by trolley, taxi, etc.