AAE New York Long Term Apartment Reviews

E Train Subway Line at JFK, 139-09 89th Avenue at Jamaica Street, New York, USA

40 min away from manhattan. If you need something they provide what you need, if you want to save a lot of money i would recommend this hostel.

There are some small cockroaches in the kitchen, the toilet is a bit dirty, the heater makes a lot of noises.

Thank you very much Pierre for your great hospitality,. Pierre is a really decent guy and man by all means. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. I asked for desk , chair and Ironing machine. He got them for me immediately and were ready in no time. Also , He offer pickup and ride to Airport which is pretty generous. I couldn't believe how great and efficient was that. Very close to JFK and subway. I definitely recommend and I will be coming back again. Thank you Pierre

Please see review.

• 15th Sep 2015

It is a hostel, so depends what one expects from it. For me it was ok, Pierre is very kind person and he tries to help as much as possible. Subway stations are near by, grocery shop and laundry 24/7. To Manhattan it takes about 30-50 minutes by subway. Hostel itself has aircondition, kitchen and lock on doors and it is not in very loud location, so sleep was not a problem.

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Slovakia

It is good value for money

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Venezuela

My second time here. I came back because of the location, price, and hospitality of the owner. Convenient to the E train and lots of places to eat. Kitchen and bathroom were what I was needing most during my stay. Kitchen equipped with utensils. I booked for my next stay because I enjoyed this place. The owner is very nice and helpful.