AAE Portland Downtown

6.6
Good 371 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Great stay!! Cheap price and location is near public transport. Only thing negative was they charged $5 to hold my luggage on my checkout day and would only hold my bag until 6pm which I thought was a bit random and unnecessarily restrictive (had a 10:30pm flight).

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017
4.3

The staff was very rude and hung up on me mid phone call, then refused to answer the phone. (And this was the manager i was transferred to after the initial staff answered my questions and put me on the phone with the manager where he was rude and hung up on me). Wouldnt refer this place to my enemies let alone someone i actually like.

• brentdunn263925
  • USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017
3.1

charged me more than what I was quoted

×