AAE Portland Downtown Reviews

415 SW Montgomery Street, Oregon, Portland, USA

The guy at the counter was super friendly and was very helpful. Rooms were much nicer than I expected based on what we paid.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This is just a hotel. Shouldn't really be classed as a hostel. The main good points are Pizza Schmizza next door, and a Starbucks and train stop nearby.

Excellent place!

I was told that only people under 30 could stay at the hostel by a very rude employee. According to what he said, this fact was mentioned on the hostel's website but obviously I missed it totally. He also told me that he didn't know anything about my deposit and in a non very friendly way told me to get out.

Very nice hostel.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

Good location! But this hostel has the same problem of the all American hostel. They do not have interest to make a very nice hostel on a perfect way. But is this hostel is ok to spend 3 is 4 days.