AAE Portland Downtown

Rating 366 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016
5.7

Too expensive for what you are getting -beds sqeeky, no mirror or separate sink in rooms, no breakfast or additional amenities

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016
5.7

Good customet serice but the hostel room and especially bathroom was really dirty. Not the best atmosphere because its inside an older hotlel. But its an affordable place to stay in portland

• LillyGray
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2016
2.0

Horrible place. I needed somewhere to stay until my friend flew in from Bend. This place is located in the business district with not much to do. It was dirty, the beds were literally just spring with one blanket and to top it off I paid to check my bag for the day. When I came back they didn't even check my ID or see if I was a guest and just gave me access to all of the luggage to take my pick. Literally everything I owned was in that closet. I can only imagine what could have happened.

9th Oct 2016
6.0

This hostel was really just a few bunk beds placed in a hotel suite. Perfectly fine for a night where you only want to sleep, but I would not recommend if you're truly looking for the hostel experience.

• India, Male, 25-30
29th Sep 2016

Overall is very good to stay .