AAE S.F. European Hostel Reviews

761 Minna Street, San Francisco, USA

It was okay, not the atmosphere I was expecting and we made bets on whether the crazy homeless lady in our room was going to steal our clothing. She never did, but it was an interesting stay. Cheap, but kinda run down little place.

• 13th Jan 2015

Stayed the weekend here. Expected a lot less. It was a nice stay! Value is great and the location is the best when it comes to the BART and MUNI. Staff was cool. The was absolutely NOT any sense of community. Normally I don't mind hanging out in the commons at night before or after I go out, but there was no interaction from anyone. That disappointed me very much so. One of my favorite things is meeting other travelers and and it just didn't happen this time. Other than that, I had a great stay.

• 9th Jan 2015