AAE S.F. European Hostel Reviews

761 Minna Street, San Francisco, USA

This hostel is surrounded by junkies, the rooms are dirty and there is no curtains. Most of the showers are broken and it smells bad everywhere.

The room was small, people had there stuff every where we couldn't even get in the door there was cigarette butts on the floor, hair every where, mirror was disgusting, the shower was horrible took about an hour to wash shampoo because the water pressure was so slow. Location was ok, guy at the desk was helpful but we checked out early so I don't really have much opinion on anything else ..

This was the worst hostel I have ever been! Everything was dirty, the restroom was the worst, the room smelled really bad, and the people there were really weird.

I was hopeful this would be a positive experience because the location is quite good. I was sorely disappointed. My car was broken into at 1 am during my stay. That isn't the hostel's fault, but it does speak to the neighborhood it is in. The kid who checked me in was surly and dismissive. I love the hostel experience, and this place had none of it.

Hello Mr. Clark, We hope you received your ID card you left behind. Thank you.

1 2 Next » last »