AAE Universal Maingate Reviews

5827 Caravan Court, Days Inn, Orlando, Florida, USA

The only think I did not like was about the services they included in the bill that they did not warn me before. I dont think they can be trust.

Please do NOT publish on your website that one can WALK when taking the bus from the airport to International Drive because you can‘t - this is highway exit, there is no walkway in this section between Intl. Drive and Major Blvd. Please also have your staff check the rooms and the proper functioning of the facilities. My bed lights both did not work, the safe had a towel inside (has been reported to reception and nothing happened).

This was a fine location but information about the location was vague as it was not actually a Hostel and I didn't find this out till I was at the front desk. Otherwise, I totally enjoyed my stay.

• 30th Oct 2013