AAE Welsley Inn Reviews

1377 Virginia Avenue, Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Atlanta, USA

this is a great hotel. i didn't expect what i got from this hotel. there is a shuttle to airport that you can connect to a metro. the room is rely nice. the only bad thing is i didn't receive my wake up call.

I didn't like the surroundings. I went there by foot, and I thought I'd be kidnapped or worse. However, if you go by bus or taxi, the place is excelent. It is a Hotel not a hostel. That was the best room I've ever been, very comfortable and fancy. There are some restaurants near there, and there is a pool too. The shuttle to the airport is FREE, so use it!!!

I booked the hostel online、and payed $8.96 for deposite,but the receptionist told me that They do not have any record about my reservation.I want to know that if I can get my deposite back,cause it didn't work!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

This is not a hostel it's a hotel, if all you want is a cheap place to lay your head this ain't it. However it is close to the airport and has a free shuttle bus every half hour. When I was there the wifi wouldn't work so I couldn't check in online for my flight, also the swimming pool was closed.

• 29th May 2014

Friendly staff. Noisy neighbours.

• 11th May 2014

Free shuttle to and from airport & MARTA is great but it usually takes about 45 minutes to get to downtown Atlanta. While there are several places to eat nearby, it would be helpful if they had a coffee shop and at least continental breakfast room.

When I arrived at the hostel, they did not have the hostelworld booking on their system and it took them half an hour to figure things out. Staff was polite (not extremely friendly but all right). It should be specified whether the hostalworld price includes tax or not because they wanted to make me pay tax on top of the hostalworld rate. Rooms were nice and clean. It's a good place to stay for a night and close to the airport. The airport shuttle was free and on time (every 30 minutes).

Great bang for your buck! Older eatablishment with charming staff and restaurant. Yet more modern style rooms and bedding. Excellent location and shuttle service too!

• 9th Mar 2014