AAE Welsley Inn Reviews

1377 Virginia Avenue, Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Atlanta, USA

this is a great hotel. i didn't expect what i got from this hotel. there is a shuttle to airport that you can connect to a metro. the room is rely nice. the only bad thing is i didn't receive my wake up call.

I didn't like the surroundings. I went there by foot, and I thought I'd be kidnapped or worse. However, if you go by bus or taxi, the place is excelent. It is a Hotel not a hostel. That was the best room I've ever been, very comfortable and fancy. There are some restaurants near there, and there is a pool too. The shuttle to the airport is FREE, so use it!!!

I booked the hostel online、and payed $8.96 for deposite,but the receptionist told me that They do not have any record about my reservation.I want to know that if I can get my deposite back,cause it didn't work!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

This is not a hostel it's a hotel, if all you want is a cheap place to lay your head this ain't it. However it is close to the airport and has a free shuttle bus every half hour. When I was there the wifi wouldn't work so I couldn't check in online for my flight, also the swimming pool was closed.

• 29th May 2014

Friendly staff. Noisy neighbours.

• 11th May 2014

Free shuttle to and from airport & MARTA is great but it usually takes about 45 minutes to get to downtown Atlanta. While there are several places to eat nearby, it would be helpful if they had a coffee shop and at least continental breakfast room.