AAE Welsley Inn Reviews

1377 Virginia Avenue, Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Atlanta, USA

There young kids hanging out in front of the elevators asking for money. The website said it is walking distance to Marta (Atlanta rail). It was not! One has to take the shuttle back to the airport. Which runs very 40 minutes.

• 2nd Jul 2015

This property was disgusting.

• 13th Jun 2015

This is a hotel and they charge a lot. Very rude staff and not for travellers, and also very costly. Would never suggest this.

The place is really terible, ugly and not organized. Looks like a place that addict people and prostitution. They do have the free shuttle to the airport, but when I arrive at 1am the desk girl was not able to find my reservation. I had a really bad time there.

Worked well for us because we only needed a place to sleep one night, but if I was on vacation I would probably choice something else, mainly because of the location.

this is a great hotel. i didn't expect what i got from this hotel. there is a shuttle to airport that you can connect to a metro. the room is rely nice. the only bad thing is i didn't receive my wake up call.

I didn't like the surroundings. I went there by foot, and I thought I'd be kidnapped or worse. However, if you go by bus or taxi, the place is excelent. It is a Hotel not a hostel. That was the best room I've ever been, very comfortable and fancy. There are some restaurants near there, and there is a pool too. The shuttle to the airport is FREE, so use it!!!

I booked the hostel online、and payed $8.96 for deposite,but the receptionist told me that They do not have any record about my reservation.I want to know that if I can get my deposite back,cause it didn't work!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

This is not a hostel it's a hotel, if all you want is a cheap place to lay your head this ain't it. However it is close to the airport and has a free shuttle bus every half hour. When I was there the wifi wouldn't work so I couldn't check in online for my flight, also the swimming pool was closed.

• 29th May 2014

Friendly staff. Noisy neighbours.

• 11th May 2014

Free shuttle to and from airport & MARTA is great but it usually takes about 45 minutes to get to downtown Atlanta. While there are several places to eat nearby, it would be helpful if they had a coffee shop and at least continental breakfast room.

When I arrived at the hostel, they did not have the hostelworld booking on their system and it took them half an hour to figure things out. Staff was polite (not extremely friendly but all right). It should be specified whether the hostalworld price includes tax or not because they wanted to make me pay tax on top of the hostalworld rate. Rooms were nice and clean. It's a good place to stay for a night and close to the airport. The airport shuttle was free and on time (every 30 minutes).

Great bang for your buck! Older eatablishment with charming staff and restaurant. Yet more modern style rooms and bedding. Excellent location and shuttle service too!

• 9th Mar 2014

The bathroom's hot water comes so slowly and you have to waste a lot of water.

The hotel is in airport zone...but exists a transfer bus each half hour goes to airport and to hotel. But it was no on time always and we could lose our flight. The airport zone in Atlanta is not great. There are a lot of homeless and is a dark zone.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Check in was friendly and fast. Room was well appointed, clean, comfy, warm etc 20% discount on Italian restaurant next door. My only complaints were that Hostelworld didn't include the local tax in the price so there was more to pay for the room than I was expecting, and that although the free shuttle makes it great for access to the airport, it is a little far from the centre of town where all the attractions of the city are

We only stayed 2 nights while we were waiting for our friend to join us from New Orleans, but it was great, always good beds, warm shower, TV and swimming pool, but i didnt make it down to it! Would stay again.

Very nice people, rooms are clean, very close to the airport, free coffee in the lobby and free WiFi.. the only bump we dealt with was having to redo our booking because my original booking was for 2 nights and it ended up getting lost somewhere... this meant i had to go online into hostelworld.com to re-book my second night apparently they cant give you the same low rate that it is offered online through this website... just for future reference. It wasn't a big deal.

A good hotel with a free shuttle bus from the airport, not the best location for town but the MARTA ran from the airport to town. Very reasonable price to stay for how nice the room was and there was a pool at the hotel too. The staff were helpful and friendly.

The hotel provides an excellent price-quality. It is a very good hotel for backpackers that need a place to stay on the go. We really appreciated the friendly staff and the high frequency of the shuttle... a very nice way to visit the centre of atlanta or reach the airport to catch the next flight.

« first « Prev 1 2 3