AAl @ Rooms

Fabulous 207 Total Reviews
Fabulous 207 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 41+
10th May 2017

Excellent I was a bit worried as first time but the owner made me feel welcome facility was great and I enjoyed my stay, definitely do it again

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017
5.7

Nice rooms, near metro station, but I had a huge problem. The password of my safe stopped working, and 600 euros simply disappeared. Cant prove anything, but definitively a completely strange situation. I would never return there.

We must clarify on this apparent incident related the following comment, that the room has a password of opening that only the client knows the numbering and of course the hotel staff, that in the safe is the client who chooses the numbering, and In this case requested assistance for opening apparently for forgetting the same or erroneous method when dialing and it was opened with the hotel security key and at all times in permanence of the guest, that the hotel collaborated to help clarify it Facilitating access to the security cameras where it was clear that nobody acceded to his room, in his absence, which was also taught how to review it and the client stayed until the wee hours reviewing it. That at first I commented on the lack of € 300 and subsequently it was € 600. And that the hotel staff does not have room service so the hotel's naide entered their room in addition to no guest. And that even showing evidence that it was not in the hotel the mistake the customer still thinks it was inside the apartment. We have tried to offer a good service since many years ago and there has never been a similar incident, but we have surveillance cameras in the common places so that there can be no doubt.

26th Apr 2017

Great place to stay! Great rooms, living room, staff, kitchen and bathrooms.

18th Mar 2017

Would definitely stay here again