AAl @ Rooms

Fabulous 234 Total Reviews
Fabulous 234 Total Reviews

18th Aug 2017

Good location in a quiet neighborhood near the metro. 20 minute walk to Las Ramblas. Very gracious hosts. Good sized rooms with very clean facilities! Loved our stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

My sister and I had a great time staying here. Our host was very gracious and attentive. No complaints!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
5.7

Absolutely no atmosphere, basically no area to hang out. There was one couch in a tiny room that no one used. I think everyone had a private room too.. It was far out from all the cafes and bars and the area didn't feel that safe in general. The owner was friendly but spoke not one word of English which was a struggle. I would not stay again.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

More like a shared apartment space-awesome place for couples. Great facilities, very clean, lovely owner, and we even had a TV and little balcony in our room. Thanks for a great stay!

• zoeshine11591
  • England, Couple, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

Hosts were brilliant. We stayed twice during our visit to Barcelona. It's about a 10-15 min walk to town. Very clean and apartment was very secure. Would happily go back to stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2017
4.0

Do not stay here. This is the worst. Where to begin: Doesn't look like the pictures, the rooms and apartment stink of smoke, rooms were dirty, the bed sheets had stains on, there are four security cameras in the apartment all linked up to the tv which is like something from a horror move, the bed was creaky and broken so barely got any sleep, we left for our flight there was a drunk woman asleep on the sofa at 4am think she's the owners wife. I honestly would run a mile from this place

Sorry to have been so unpleasant your stay, to clarify I must tell you that I am single and I have no wife, the woman who was on the sofa would be a client, and I doubt very much that I was drunk, otherwise if they were dirty sheets that are new only I had to have it communicated, and the bed has been checked and not broken or crunched. It is totally forbidden to smoke in the apartment but I can not assure that everyone complies. We recommend you check it out before booking with such requirement ... And the security cams is only for your security like all hotels and only in publics places...

• Vietnam, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2017

Location is good, especially staff is very friendly. We hope to come back here again.

• polla_athena9731
  • England, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017

I stayed here for a week with my friend. We raved about how great it was to total strangers. We were out late every night and always came back to a quiet, cool and clean apartment with chilled water, a lovely shower (or bath), free breakfast pastries and the ability to shut all the light out of our room so we could catch some much needed sleep. There's a lift all the way up too which was amazing after walking around the city all day and night. Honestly, it was perfect.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2017
5.7

Pro: easy walk from aerobus. Secure, elevator to the 5th floor, free filtered drinking water. Good hairdryer & wifi. Small balcony off our room. Cons: Strong smell of cigarettes (coming from owners apartment opposite) & needs a good clean throughout. Towels provided smelt really bad - damp & of stale smoke. Dust & dirt build up everywhere, lots of mould & scum in bathrooms. We didn't use the kitchen, it looks well equipped, but bit grotty. Dark little common area, not very inviting to use.

We are not responsible in the apartment opposite, in the apartment is prohibited, but abroad is not our competition, we take note to increase the cleanliness of the wash basins but understand that they are shared and depends a lot on the other guests if they collaborate And leave the bathrooms as they find them

• England, Male, 41+
10th May 2017

Excellent I was a bit worried as first time but the owner made me feel welcome facility was great and I enjoyed my stay, definitely do it again