AAl @ Rooms

Fabulous 216 Total Reviews

• zoeshine11591
  • England, Couple, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

Hosts were brilliant. We stayed twice during our visit to Barcelona. It's about a 10-15 min walk to town. Very clean and apartment was very secure. Would happily go back to stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2017
4.0

Do not stay here. This is the worst. Where to begin: Doesn't look like the pictures, the rooms and apartment stink of smoke, rooms were dirty, the bed sheets had stains on, there are four security cameras in the apartment all linked up to the tv which is like something from a horror move, the bed was creaky and broken so barely got any sleep, we left for our flight there was a drunk woman asleep on the sofa at 4am think she's the owners wife. I honestly would run a mile from this place

Sorry to have been so unpleasant your stay, to clarify I must tell you that I am single and I have no wife, the woman who was on the sofa would be a client, and I doubt very much that I was drunk, otherwise if they were dirty sheets that are new only I had to have it communicated, and the bed has been checked and not broken or crunched. It is totally forbidden to smoke in the apartment but I can not assure that everyone complies. We recommend you check it out before booking with such requirement ... And the security cams is only for your security like all hotels and only in publics places...

• Vietnam, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2017

Location is good, especially staff is very friendly. We hope to come back here again.

• polla_athena9731
  • England, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017

I stayed here for a week with my friend. We raved about how great it was to total strangers. We were out late every night and always came back to a quiet, cool and clean apartment with chilled water, a lovely shower (or bath), free breakfast pastries and the ability to shut all the light out of our room so we could catch some much needed sleep. There's a lift all the way up too which was amazing after walking around the city all day and night. Honestly, it was perfect.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2017
5.7

Pro: easy walk from aerobus. Secure, elevator to the 5th floor, free filtered drinking water. Good hairdryer & wifi. Small balcony off our room. Cons: Strong smell of cigarettes (coming from owners apartment opposite) & needs a good clean throughout. Towels provided smelt really bad - damp & of stale smoke. Dust & dirt build up everywhere, lots of mould & scum in bathrooms. We didn't use the kitchen, it looks well equipped, but bit grotty. Dark little common area, not very inviting to use.

We are not responsible in the apartment opposite, in the apartment is prohibited, but abroad is not our competition, we take note to increase the cleanliness of the wash basins but understand that they are shared and depends a lot on the other guests if they collaborate And leave the bathrooms as they find them

• England, Male, 41+
10th May 2017

Excellent I was a bit worried as first time but the owner made me feel welcome facility was great and I enjoyed my stay, definitely do it again

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017
5.7

Nice rooms, near metro station, but I had a huge problem. The password of my safe stopped working, and 600 euros simply disappeared. Cant prove anything, but definitively a completely strange situation. I would never return there.

We must clarify on this apparent incident related the following comment, that the room has a password of opening that only the client knows the numbering and of course the hotel staff, that in the safe is the client who chooses the numbering, and In this case requested assistance for opening apparently for forgetting the same or erroneous method when dialing and it was opened with the hotel security key and at all times in permanence of the guest, that the hotel collaborated to help clarify it Facilitating access to the security cameras where it was clear that nobody acceded to his room, in his absence, which was also taught how to review it and the client stayed until the wee hours reviewing it. That at first I commented on the lack of € 300 and subsequently it was € 600. And that the hotel staff does not have room service so the hotel's naide entered their room in addition to no guest. And that even showing evidence that it was not in the hotel the mistake the customer still thinks it was inside the apartment. We have tried to offer a good service since many years ago and there has never been a similar incident, but we have surveillance cameras in the common places so that there can be no doubt.

26th Apr 2017

Great place to stay! Great rooms, living room, staff, kitchen and bathrooms.

18th Mar 2017

Would definitely stay here again