4.3
Rating 100 Total Reviews
4.3
Rating 100 Total Reviews
ABEX Hostel Located at U nakladoveho nadrazi 2, Zizkov, Prague.
Czech Republic

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
27th Jul 2016
4.6

IT I Everything but no hostel, I absolutním don't know how is possible that place like this can be in offer . It's horrible.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Jul 2016
3.7

Far from pretty much everything! Not near town and doesn't have any shops nearby! Location quite desolate and felt unsafe coming back late at night. Not a great stay and was only there for one night!

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016
3.7

The staff were really awful, they didn't speak a word of English, and did not make you feel welcome at all. Soon as check out time came they kicked us out of the hostel, whilst shouting at us in a really unfriendly manner. There's only one bathroom in the whole 'hostel' which is not enough for the number of people. It seemed like local people were living there. There is no common area to socialise with anyone. The location is in some strange industrial estate. Pay an extra €2 and stay elsewh

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
3.1

Worst hostel I lived ever!!! I lived here for 2 days, the room was smelly, they do not allow you to open window or will have penalty 10 Euros!! The cleaning lady is VERY VERY VERY RUDE!!!!!! She shout at everyone, knock the door rudely "bang bang bang bang bang!!!". She doesn't speak English, staring right at your eyes and keep scolding people in Czech while no one understand what she said, while me and my friend are just siting on bed reading book!!! crazy......

• India, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
6.9

Except the location of the hostel and outer appearance, everything was fine for us. We were three, we booked a shared room but they gave a private room:). Happy for that. Great value for money..

• rutastrolyte5284
  • Lithuania, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
6.0

The hostel is in a good location and it is clean but it did not leave a very good impression for me. It's more a pension than a hostel because I slept in a room with three other Czech women who live there permanently, so I felt like I being put in someone's home. There are signs to get to hostel but it looks like it is in an abandoned factory, it's dark and not very pleasant to get there at night. The staff does not speak much English and they were kind enough to check me in earlier.