4.6
Rating 93 Total Reviews
4.6
Rating 93 Total Reviews
ABEX Hostel Located at U nakladoveho nadrazi 2, Zizkov, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 13000 U nakladoveho nadrazi 2, Zizkov
46% 93
50.0842016 14.4785213
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
6.9

Except the location of the hostel and outer appearance, everything was fine for us. We were three, we booked a shared room but they gave a private room:). Happy for that. Great value for money..

• rutastrolyte5284
  • Lithuania, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
6.0

The hostel is in a good location and it is clean but it did not leave a very good impression for me. It's more a pension than a hostel because I slept in a room with three other Czech women who live there permanently, so I felt like I being put in someone's home. There are signs to get to hostel but it looks like it is in an abandoned factory, it's dark and not very pleasant to get there at night. The staff does not speak much English and they were kind enough to check me in earlier.