ABEX Hostel Reviews

U nakladoveho nadrazi 2, Zizkov, Prague, Czech Republic

I thought this was an hostel for travelers like us, but realy it was just a bunch of old local people who kept starring at us like they don't see young women very often. They kept drinking all day long, and we were not feeling safe at all.

• 17th Jul 2014

Absolutely the worst hostel I've stayed in by far. We arrived at 9:01 when the reception closes 9:00 and we're yelled at in Czech for 5 minutes about being late. She told us to sleep outside. Also this "hostel" is about an hours walk from the train station.

• 16th Jul 2014

This must be thecheapest hostels in Prague, and the only one which had a bed free on the Saturday night I was there! I only used it as a place to sleep, so might have missed some good points. But I do not think so. The hostel is in the disused goods station area, a fair way from the centre and 15 minutes from the metro (which gets you there quickly). Apart from that, I found no positive drawbacks, just a lack of anything interesting which would make me want to come back (except price/availabili

Off a back alley in the middle of nowhere. Very hard to find. As two females traveling, we felt very unsafe and there was noway we would've been able to walk back there at night. We asked for our money back and paid the extra money for a hotel

The only language spoken at the hostel was Czech. The location is scary and at time at felt like in the movie Hostel. Was scary.

• 29th May 2014