ABEX Hostel Reviews

U nakladoveho nadrazi 2, Zizkov, Prague, Czech Republic

Absolutely the worst hostel I've stayed in by far. We arrived at 9:01 when the reception closes 9:00 and we're yelled at in Czech for 5 minutes about being late. She told us to sleep outside. Also this "hostel" is about an hours walk from the train station.

• 16th Jul 2014

This must be thecheapest hostels in Prague, and the only one which had a bed free on the Saturday night I was there! I only used it as a place to sleep, so might have missed some good points. But I do not think so. The hostel is in the disused goods station area, a fair way from the centre and 15 minutes from the metro (which gets you there quickly). Apart from that, I found no positive drawbacks, just a lack of anything interesting which would make me want to come back (except price/availabili

Off a back alley in the middle of nowhere. Very hard to find. As two females traveling, we felt very unsafe and there was noway we would've been able to walk back there at night. We asked for our money back and paid the extra money for a hotel

The only language spoken at the hostel was Czech. The location is scary and at time at felt like in the movie Hostel. Was scary.

• 29th May 2014
  • Chile

it was pretty scary. the receptionist didnt had my reservation and we got sent to a room with two old ladies that seemed to live there, it was very strange. the hole building have a very frightening atmosphere, and it smeels like a hospital. there are some weird stains on the walls, that seem a lot like blood stains. the bathrooms dont have locks. the whole thing is just scary, thats the word id use.

• 12th Apr 2014

This place is awful, The staff are rood and seem to have a problem with people who book with Hostelworld. And people in general. In particular the cleaning witch. Be careful in the shower, its easy to knock the tap and you will get burnt, I did.

Will never return. would not reccomend.

It was a bit hard to find, I had to ask a bunch of times. The guy at the reception is friendly, but the rest wasn't.