ACBB Hostel Niagara Reviews

5741 McGrail Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Canada

An excellent couple of days! The staff at the hostel were amazing and friendly! They were knowledgeable about everything on offer in Niagara Falls and keen to help everyone get the best out of their stay. The included breakfast was especially good!

Great info on all other things other than just the falls and keep up the no hard plugs selling unlike other places that do try.

We spent one night in ACBB Niagara falls, and it was one of the greatest stay we had !! We choose it because of its very good comments, and we did not regret our choice ! Patrick and Shelly are adorables, very helpful and kind, they offered us an excellent welcome. Patrick drew us a map which was really clear, and told us about the things we should not miss in Niagara falls. We would definitely recommend it !!! ;) Valentin and Sophie

• 11th Aug 2013

Great Hostel - It was such a pleasure to be welcomed by the staff who were SO knowledgable on Niagara and surrounding area. The manager is a huge information machine about Canada in general - he helped me in huge amounts for my cross Canada trip. It's rare to find staff who will, and enjoy, going completely out of their way to make your stay amazing. Bed very comfortable, multiple kitchens and bathrooms to choose from, 5 mins walk to the falls, would, and am going to stay there again. Thankyou!

Very good value for money with ideal location and friendly staff and host - Patrick. The shower is a bit awkward with either hot or cold water, but I believe they are working on it. Fresh fruits yogurts and muffin for breakfast. Overall, it's the best hostel in that area.

I wrapped the tree in back yard before I left. Hopefully it could get better soon! It would be really nice if you could let me know if that tree still alive? Thanks for having us stay with you, it was a wonderful memories in Niagara Falls. Best wishes! Kimi

The staff make this place!! Patrick is a gracious host, and he chooses great people to work there. Emil and Mark were the two stand-out staff members for me. Both were super welcoming, extremely friendly, and helped make this a really great trip. They all offered some great advice on where to go to get the most out of the location - and it's great to get insider tips on what's good in Niagara (since it's so overwhelming) I would definitely come back here to stay!! Thank you guys!!

• 9th Aug 2013

I thought this hostel was great--the guys working there were friendly and did a good job of making sure the facility was clean and secure. The breakfast was pretty nice as hostel breakfasts go. Most importantly, the hostel is really well located--just a 5min walk from the epicenter of the tourist zone and an easy walk to the falls. My impression is that other hostels are closer to the bus station--a much less charming area that is also far away, i.e. a 30-40 min walk in the opposite direction.

Location is next to the centre. rooms are newly but poorly renovated. Breakfast and kitchen are poor. Staff was great. No credit card possible.

• 7th Aug 2013
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a very warm welcome and a great stay at the hostel. Thanks to the staff we got to see more of Niagara than the falls.

• 5th Aug 2013

My favorite hostel that I've stayed at so far! Good breakfast, great staff, great dorms, great location, and just great everything. Patrick, Mark, Emil, and everyone else were such a pleasure to spend some time with. If I ever go back to Niagara Falls I'd definitely stay in this hostel again. Completely worth the money.

Gréât location And staff

Very friendly staff and the location was perfect!

Excellent place to stay in touristic Niagara falls ! The staff is extremely nice and very helpful and the hostel is clean and confortable.

• 2nd Aug 2013

the area where the hostel was scary at night because it seemed deserted, however, in the morning it was just fine. The staff was very nice and helpful!!

The location was so so. and the hostel was not that clean. There was cockroach in my room. The shower room was also not that clean. but the host was pretty nice. But if i were you, i would book another place to enjoy perfect vacation.

• South Korea

It's perfect hostel to visit niagara falls. Staff was so very kind and comfort to me. And washroom is very clean. Also, Locations is very close to niagara falla Thanks.

• South Korea

Lovely stay. Staff were brilliant and really helpful. Really close to transport and only a short walk down to the Falls. Would have liked to have had a bit more time to explore up to Niagara on the Lake. Only recommendation I have is that it would be great if it was better signposted and that the tourist information centres near the bus stop know exactly where it is. We went on a longer route to get there but it only took us 10-15 minutes to walk to the bus (with bags) when we were leaving.

• 31st Jul 2013

Great hostel! Fabulous location, just five minutes to the falls and removed from the noise of the highly touristy downtown area. The house was not the most exciting from the outside, but the rooms were great and the breakfast full of fresh fruit! Lovely experience :)

This hostel was extremely welcoming. When we drove up it looked like it wouldn't be a great place to stay, but soon as we walked in we were greeted by the owner and other people staying at the hostel. Everyone was friendly! Breakfast was great (fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, coffee etc.). Location was less than 5 mins from the Falls and busy town center. Comfortable and clean bedroom. Very nice bathrooms. The owner informed us of the best things to do and not do. Overall awesome hostel

View all Niagara Falls Hostels