ACBB Hostel Niagara Reviews

5741 McGrail Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Canada

We had a wonderful stay at the ACBB Hostel! Our biggest thanks go out to Patrick who was so helpful in getting us into a room even though we made a mistake with our booking. We were very grateful for helping us get out of the thunderstorm the night that we were stranded without a booking :) Truly made us feel at home right away.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Singapore

Fantastic. As my first stay in a hostel, I was greatly impressed with everything. Met tons of great people. Patrick and his family were wonderful. Patrick had tons of info to share about the local area. I got to see what isn't listed in the tour book. Absolutely loved my stay.

• 20th Jul 2013

Great staff! really helpful. Strongly recommend this hostel! I will definitely return to Niagara Falls and stay there. The breakfast is great too. The bathrooms were very clean. The room was a little hot at first (only a fan is available), but we opened a window and it cooled down as the night progressed. Within a short walk from all attractions in Niagara Falls. Come to Niagara Falls for 3 days! there are tons of things to do.

The ACBB hostel is a great place to stay at. We spent five days there and wished we could have stayed longer. The atmosphere is very friendly, the breakfast is delicious and the staff is simply great. We will definitely come back!!!

• 19th Jul 2013

best of hostels In my travering ..^^

• 19th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay here at ACBB, the location is great, really really close to the falls, the staff were super friendly and the prices were very reasonable. Keep up the good work.

Just a geest and nice hostel with geest people running it!

Patrick, the owner, has some nice tips and tricks, listen to his stories!

It was 'top'. Very good atmosphere, everyone very kind. Excellent!

• 14th Jul 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Nice hostel, but it was really hot...no air con and only 1 inefficient small floor fan. We slept with all windows and door open for some air. Helpful, friendly staff and nice breakfast. Very clean and well kept hostel.

Very nice atmosphere. Hosts were very hospitable and helpful. Could use a bigger common room and kitchen facilities are odd but being worked out. Great breakfast included and access to a fridge and kitchen sink and kitchen table on 2 floors.

• 13th Jul 2013

Patrick was really friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this place.

• 7th Jul 2013

Everything at our stay at this hostel was great! It's in the perfect location to explore Niagara Falls and get out of town easily without having to deal with Clifton hill. The only issue we ever had was that there are too many guests and not enough showers therefor we had to wait in line every time we needed a shower. Other than that we had an excellent stay ad would definitely stay again!

• 4th Jul 2013

Excellent hostel! Room was great, facilities were great, staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about things to do in the area. Will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Niagara Falls.

• 4th Jul 2013

I enjoyed the hospitality of the staff and everyone was genuinely friendly here. Had alot of nice conversations and people went above and beyond to give us travel ideas and suggestions. Patrick is a cool guy, very helpful.I really recommend this hostel for anyone coming into Canada for the first time, I would definitely stay there again. The only thing that I didn't like was that I had to pay in cash, and I had to scramble and convert some extra money but it wasn't a big deal.

Hi, The owner is really helpful, friendly and informative. regards

The hostel is really well located and the staff is really welcoming and helpful. All is made to feel comfortable !

• 26th Jun 2013

We really enjoyed our short stay at ACBB Hostel Niagara. It's just a 10-minute walk from the falls, the WEGO bus stop and from many other attractions, which was great for us, as we didn't have a car. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The fresh fruit and muffins for breakfast were much nicer then the standard toast+marmalade in many other hostels.

Fantastic hostel. The best I've stayed at, hands down. Great atmosphere, sociable and friendly. Clean facilities and a fantastic host. Patrick has great knowledge of the area which enabled me to experience Niagara Falls area rather than just walking down Clifton Hill and doing Maid of the Mist at the Falls. Stay more than one day. I rode a bike upriver then jetboated the rapids down it, went hiking, tried icewine (so good!), and skydived! All with Patrick's assistance and his handdrawn maps.

Super staff but strange owner with improper conduct: Everyone regards Patrick as a great host, but when you stay longer than one day you can see the "real" Patrick.He's super convinced by his own philosophie and if you bring up any critic he'll overreact and treats you with totally improper conduct.He plays the new best friend and tries to personalize everything as long as you follow along. If not he judges you for unfriendliness and gets denying.And paying without credit cards? Totally obsolet

View all Niagara Falls Hostels