ACBB Hostel Niagara Reviews

5741 McGrail Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Canada

My last stay here was with 10 others, all of us traveling by bicycle. Patrick, the proprietor, was terrific, assigning rooms to fit needs. Great outbuilding held all our bikes securely and we got the key for easy access. Memorable muffins and a blizzard of fruit and berries for breakfast, yogurts, coffee,

I liked the fact you got parking, loved the cleanliness of the sheets, but the entire thing is decadent. I saw the one corridor that was renovated (and that you show photos of) and it seemed nice, but all other corridors were just bad. Breakfast way too limited (we ended up with 1 muffin in four persons) and low quality.

It was my first stay at a hostel and I had a great experience. The staff was amazing and so much fun! They were half the reason the trip was so great! There was the magnificent mark who was oh so friendly... if only he wore blue face paint! The lovable Lucas who at 3 am happens to be quite hilarious, especially when walking back from a casino. Lastly the enchanting Emil will win you over with a smile... Everyone was so nice. Patrick and Shelly were fantastic and I can not wait to go back!

• 26th Jul 2013

Absolutely fantastic!!!!

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Staff are great, they have plenty to share about the area and its all good advice. They had a water leak issue during our stay so the place smelled like mould in certain areas. Owner was working to fix it. Kitchen is very basic and no fridge.

Yes we had a water leak for a day. This was fixed within 1 hour of this guest checking out. We have 5 fridges all in seperate kitchens for guest use. Our kitchens are all seperate and distinct. The apartment that this guest stayed in had a full kitchen but not a fridge on that day. We do now have a fridge in all commo areas. Sorry that our staff did not point this out

Really really nice owner, really helpful and funny, knows all kind of wonderful things to do in the area and really takes some time to help you with it. Even remembers your name. They bought the hostel a few years ago and are now fixing it up. Bathroom was new and really nice, the kitchen was still a bit old but oke. Breakfast had some really nice fruit. I would really recommend this hostel and it gives really good value for money

Très bon accueil!

• 21st Jul 2013

Great hospitality and service. Plus added bonus is this hostels location is close to everything Niagara had to offer!

• 21st Jul 2013
  • Puerto Rico

We had a wonderful stay at the ACBB Hostel! Our biggest thanks go out to Patrick who was so helpful in getting us into a room even though we made a mistake with our booking. We were very grateful for helping us get out of the thunderstorm the night that we were stranded without a booking :) Truly made us feel at home right away.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Singapore

Fantastic. As my first stay in a hostel, I was greatly impressed with everything. Met tons of great people. Patrick and his family were wonderful. Patrick had tons of info to share about the local area. I got to see what isn't listed in the tour book. Absolutely loved my stay.

• 20th Jul 2013

Great staff! really helpful. Strongly recommend this hostel! I will definitely return to Niagara Falls and stay there. The breakfast is great too. The bathrooms were very clean. The room was a little hot at first (only a fan is available), but we opened a window and it cooled down as the night progressed. Within a short walk from all attractions in Niagara Falls. Come to Niagara Falls for 3 days! there are tons of things to do.

The ACBB hostel is a great place to stay at. We spent five days there and wished we could have stayed longer. The atmosphere is very friendly, the breakfast is delicious and the staff is simply great. We will definitely come back!!!

• 19th Jul 2013

best of hostels In my travering ..^^

• 19th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay here at ACBB, the location is great, really really close to the falls, the staff were super friendly and the prices were very reasonable. Keep up the good work.

Just a geest and nice hostel with geest people running it!

Patrick, the owner, has some nice tips and tricks, listen to his stories!

It was 'top'. Very good atmosphere, everyone very kind. Excellent!

• 14th Jul 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Nice hostel, but it was really hot...no air con and only 1 inefficient small floor fan. We slept with all windows and door open for some air. Helpful, friendly staff and nice breakfast. Very clean and well kept hostel.

Very nice atmosphere. Hosts were very hospitable and helpful. Could use a bigger common room and kitchen facilities are odd but being worked out. Great breakfast included and access to a fridge and kitchen sink and kitchen table on 2 floors.

• 13th Jul 2013

Patrick was really friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this place.

• 7th Jul 2013