ACBB Hostel Niagara Reviews

5741 McGrail Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Great stuff! Now only were they funny and welcoming, but also very helpful in terms of telling usabout local attraction! The place is very clean, most facilities are new :)

Patrick and Shelley run a fantastic hostel full of great, friendly and helpful staff. Eri showed us around and Tim was kind enough to give us and another group a lift out to Niagara Glen. The location is perfect, just a 5 min walk to the Falls. Thanks to everyone at ACBB, keep up the good work! Would definitely stay here again.

• 16th Apr 2013

This Hostel was good. The kitchen is poorly equipped, but it is centrally located and the owners are nice and helpful, and are very happy to tell you everything ;). The bathrooms are clean and different. The breakfast is not so much but healthy and tasty. Fresh fruit and yogurt and apple bags ;) of course free coffee! So good to stay and for this "price performance" very good! I would stay again.

Lovely staff at this hostel, fairly near to the action - though you'll probably want to avoid this kind of action and head straight to the falls. Breakfast is included and is a nice selection. They are currently working on the building, so they are improving all the time and discreetly doing the work whilst guests are out. No lockers, but free wifi.

Great hosts, charming stay

• 13th Apr 2013

very nice hostel and cery cheap. The hosts are very welcoming and really care about us. It was a nice surprise

Not enough warm water! Just a few people can take a warm shower. After them it's cold!

I would highly recommend this hostel. The owners are putting a lot of work into it. The place was really clean. The breakfast was excellent- the best hostel breakfast I've had in a long time. Also, the owners can help you find some great things to do in the area, that you might otherwise miss. You shouldn't miss this hostel if you are headed to Niagara. I will be back!

• 10th Apr 2013

Very friendly owner and staff, they want to make you fell comfortable. Got an free upgrade to a room for myself. Guest trip to the brewery pub was fun. The only back draw was that my shower provided only either cold or hot water, noting in between, was able to use another shower though.

Definitely one of my best experiences in a youth hostel. The breakfast is amazing, Patrick gave us great tips about activities in the regions and helped me out when I got injured. If I ever go back to the Falls I'll know where to stay.

• 30th Mar 2013

They offered us a tour to Niagara on the Lake that didn`t happen because there were enough people. In the end, we didn`t have nothing to do in our second day because of that and they didn`t even try to explain us how to get there, just told us to look for buses on internet. I think is just a lack of interest, I will not stay there again.

The staff were helpful and exceptionally friendly (especially Nic), I regret not noting down contact details to stay in touch as the 3 nights I enjoyed in the Niagara were wonderful and nowhere near enough. The location of the hostel is spot on, and although there was a big massive bug in the bathroom one morning, the hostel was well maintained (even with the DIY). In the mornings, the rooms could get a bit chilly, but Patrick did explain that there was something going on with the heating.

• 22nd Mar 2013

Very friendly staff and a really innovative approach to running a hostel, very friendly and hospitable

• 20th Mar 2013

Great place to walk to the Falls and tourist attractions. Patrick, who is the owner of hostel is fun to talk to and great to ask for advice. I also really like his friendly staffs who kept us company during the stay. They provide free good breakfast. Only thing it would be nice is to add are drink options for breakfast such as juices, milk, or etc rather just only coffee. I will definitely recommend this to my friends who planning to stay at Niagara!

Hostel was under construction, so take this into account when reading my review. Heating was not working and it was f*cking cold! They provided electrical heaters, but they are noisy and just not the same as a regular central heating system. patrick is friendly, even too friendly. He never stops talking! Not sure if I would go back there.

so nice! It is really nice because owner of this hostel is so kind. I also ate free breakfast there

• 16th Mar 2013
  • South Korea

After a long and exhausting trip on the bus, Patrick gave us more than a warm welcome in cold Canada. With an awesome breakfast (fruits, self-made muffins, croissants, oatmeal, cakes & coffee

Excellent time! Definitely will recommend you to friends!

• 13th Mar 2013

best experience ever!! very nice people, and i love the free breakfast, awesome cupcakes ^^,definetly wanna stay here for the next time

I arrived Niagara late in the afternoon and thanks for the warm welcome from Patrick and his staff! Enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and I did have a great stay here. Hope I can visit ACBB again. More days next time.

View all Niagara Falls Hostels