AL - Alojamento Local Pension Bicuar Reviews

Rua Vasco da Gama 5, Olhao, Faro, Portugal

The hostel is in Olhio not in Faro. I thought it was not obvious when I booked it and I got in the wrong city first. Once arrived in the right town we found the hostel pretty nice and the view from the terrace is beautiful.

While the town, beaches, food, and atmosphere of Olhao were incredible, my favorite part of my holiday was staying at Pension Bicular. I could not have asked for a nicer place to stay, especially for such a reasonable price. The rooms and bathrooms were unbelievably clean, the decor was absolutely gorgeous, and the rooftop terrace was to die for. Jeff, the owner, was so kind and knowledgable and made us feel right at home in his quaint, beautiful bed and breakfast. Highly, highly recommended!

• 7th Apr 2015

One of the friendliest owners - too bad we've only stayed for one night to continue our journey through Portugal. The view from their roof terrace is exquisite. Relaxed atmosphere, clean and cozy. The owners have put a lot of work into the house and will make sure you feel comfortable. A truly recommendable location to stay at - definitely one of our highlights!

• 4th Mar 2015