AL - Alojamento Local Pension Bicuar Reviews

Rua Vasco da Gama 5, Olhao, Faro, Portugal

While the town, beaches, food, and atmosphere of Olhao were incredible, my favorite part of my holiday was staying at Pension Bicular. I could not have asked for a nicer place to stay, especially for such a reasonable price. The rooms and bathrooms were unbelievably clean, the decor was absolutely gorgeous, and the rooftop terrace was to die for. Jeff, the owner, was so kind and knowledgable and made us feel right at home in his quaint, beautiful bed and breakfast. Highly, highly recommended!

• 7th Apr 2015

One of the friendliest owners - too bad we've only stayed for one night to continue our journey through Portugal. The view from their roof terrace is exquisite. Relaxed atmosphere, clean and cozy. The owners have put a lot of work into the house and will make sure you feel comfortable. A truly recommendable location to stay at - definitely one of our highlights!

• 4th Mar 2015

Best place to stay in Olhao! Perfect location as its directy in the old town of olhao with 5 min walk to the train station and 2 min walk to the water front. Rooms are really clean and comfy. The roof garden is beautiful, and a lovely place to have breakfast or a few drinks at night. Jeff is a great host and is giving great recommendations where to go for food and "sightseeing". I will be back and I recommend this to anybody looking to stay in Olhao.

View all Faro Bed and Breakfasts