AL - Alojamento Local Pension Bicuar Reviews

Rua Vasco da Gama 5, Olhao, Faro, Portugal

I enjoyed my stay at the Pension Bicuar! The roof terrace is such an asset, I watched the sunset each night.

Really nice hostel. Hostel is located close to the centre and the fish market of Olhao. The hostel has more a family atmosphere than a "sterile" Hotel, bedrooms were cleaned on daily basis, on the roof top is a nice terrasse with a barbeque and a nice view over Olhao, besides there is a kitchen which can be used by everyone. And Jeff is really a nice host who helps you with all possible trips in the region. We can highly recommend this hostel.

Without any explanation we were moved from the hostel to another place. We booked a doble bed but our room had to single beds. There was no possibility to change it. The room was nice and near to the city centre but we didn't felt welcome.

You were in room 24 in a double bed The room was very nice with a balcony Also you were not moved to another place, what place ? You only stayed one night at Pension Bicuar & like all our guests you were made to feel extremely welcome. I hope in the future you are more accountable. Regards Jeff

A wonderful stay! The guesthouse is in a perfect location, very clean, lovely hosts! Jeff was really helpful and told us where to visit etc... Would recommend highly!

• 11th Aug 2015

The hostel is in Olhio not in Faro. I thought it was not obvious when I booked it and I got in the wrong city first. Once arrived in the right town we found the hostel pretty nice and the view from the terrace is beautiful.

While the town, beaches, food, and atmosphere of Olhao were incredible, my favorite part of my holiday was staying at Pension Bicular. I could not have asked for a nicer place to stay, especially for such a reasonable price. The rooms and bathrooms were unbelievably clean, the decor was absolutely gorgeous, and the rooftop terrace was to die for. Jeff, the owner, was so kind and knowledgable and made us feel right at home in his quaint, beautiful bed and breakfast. Highly, highly recommended!

• 7th Apr 2015