ALL STAR HOSTEL Reviews

39 Chatsworth Rd, Kilburn, London, England

You never know where you will end up when you book with this hostel. The place they tell you to go is not always the place you are going to stay. No manager on site. One person told me she had to wait 3 hours outside until a manager showed up (normal wait seems to be 30 to 45 min). kitchen had very few pots or pans and only one spoon and one sharp knife. Garbage out front seems never to be emptied. Overall looks like the owner is cutting corners by under staffing it's employees. A bit of a walk.

Terrible experience. Worst hostel I ever saw. Waited for 30 minutes before someone came to help check in as there was no reception. Bedding stuff was dirty. Terribly noisy at night. Staff were rude and service was terrible. I forgot some clothes in the room after checking out and had to wait for 1.5 hours before someone came to open the door, but I was asked to pay £20 to get me clothes back.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • China

Greatest experience ever! Thanks to this lovely hostel I'm not complaining about anything anymore since anything would be better than this hostel. Now I appreciate my life better than ever. Thanks.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Location of the premise is far from tube station and different from the address published during online booking. Hostel is dirty.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

The office workers do not know the facilities available on the hostel; the rooms have no number which leads to confusion; the toilet flush remained broken for all week. Yet, the room was nice, close to the tube, yet quite place, with big garden available for the guest, kitchen was reasonably equipped. In total not very best place, but definitely worth recommendation when traveling on budget.

This hostel was the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Firstly, the address was a false advertisement. I thought I would be at 39 chatsworth a 3 minute walk from the station, but my friend and I were picked up by an unmarked car and taken to 51 brones which was not that close to the tube. The staff was rude and yelled at us. The mattresses and rooms were disgustingly dirty with mold on walls.

Nice hostel close to the kilburn tube station. Clean toilets and large kitchen. Lockers in rooms tend to be confusing to operate. Off site management that seem to be managing a number of properties in the area.

You have to take your chances with parking if you have a car here. Location fairly central in a quiet street just round the corner from the tube.the kitchen equipment e.g. pans were a bit sparse.lounge with a tv and sofas where you can eat quite welcome. Private room ok and mattresses better than expected. Good value.

• 30th May 2015
  • Scotland

a run down and neglected property Apparently they have better, it certainly couldn't have gotten much worse

• 24th Apr 2015