ALL STAR PRIVATE STUDIOS Reviews

Willesden Green, London, England

Twin Private room is actually a room with Two Bunks. It felt like I was back in the army, which I didn't expect in London.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Well, this is the WORST hostel I've ever been to. The rooms are NOT those in the pictures. VERY dirty, fresh linen had hair and disgusting spots. Paid £268, better find a 3* hotel for this price. The staff's hierarchy is somewhat like the Nazis, no one is ever guilty for this mess. The owner NEVER showed up. DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE. If you don't believe me, check the ACTUAL PICTURES of the room and not the fake ones here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0l6ayr6cxylitoh/AAALblRsCdNp12V3szxcLVaKa

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Spain

What a bad stay! At first they wanted to move us to a different location very far outside London and far away from a tube station. I argued and got us to stay but what a mistake! The toilet leaked the whole time, the cooker didn't work, clumps of hair in the shower. Even basic things like there were no batteries in the remote, they said they would come every day and never did. Staff were shockingly rude and unhelpful. DO NOT STAY here unless you like toilet water flooding all over you.

• 25th Jun 2014

Booked a private twin room. Facilities were great and clean. No lockers were provided but the rooms are very secured.

New studio apartment. Good location near queens part station.

• 21st Jun 2014

They need WD40 on everything and those firedoor corner-joint stops on the doors. We couldn't sleep due to constant banging of doors, every 5 seconds. Random group of middle aged Polish people were hanging around the entrance on our arrival, they had blown the fuses for the entire of downstairs and were arguing loudly. Bed's weren't bad. Our friend across the street left his room and stayed in a proper hotel due to not liking the place at all. Overall 5/10

• 20th Jun 2014

The bathrooms could have been cleaner, but the rest was really good.

• 13th Jun 2014

We stayed at 30 Chatsworth in a 10-person room. There aren't staff on premises & we had an initial issue getting them to come over. The place was cleaned daily. There were multiple individual bathrooms on each floor. Internet was available throughout the house. There were lockers in the room, though sometimes your locker was far from your bed. The lounge is really large with a big TV. There's a nice backyard garden and computer room (only 1 was working). Breakfast was simple: toast & cereal.

First of all please be aware thet the place is way much far away from the center. Second of all we have booked a twin room but the room they have provided us was a double room with one small double bed so I and my collegue had to sleep in the same bed. I would suggest you to pay a little bit more and stay in a better hostel which is closer to the center.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

The area in where the house was situated was very, very good. I was just a bit disappointed by how dirty the bathrooms and the kitchen were. The rooms and beds were fine, but the sink smelled and the kitchen wasnt clean at all even when there were some cleaners in the morning, also the bathrooms were very "hairy" on the floor and not very clean.

• 5th Jun 2014

The arrival has been complicated for us. We had to do a self check-in and to me, the indications given by e-mail on how to get the keys and find the hostel and the room were too poor. Despite, this has been a great stay for us. The hostel is clean, the rooms are well organized and the common spaces were beyond our expectations. The location of the hostel is okay, we had to walk something like a quarter to join the Kilburn subway station, which is located in the second zone.

- The room wasn't been cleaned before we get in - The Internet did not work during 2 days - It was not the same as what I had seen in the web photos - The beds were old and dirty - The TV did not work - Cooking utensils dirty, old and inadequate - Lack of chairs (we were 3 and there were 2) - The table was broken - There was only one roll of toilet paper (for 3 people for 5 days is enough)

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Spain

I spent here two nights and really enjoyed my stay. The house is gorgeous and spacious, all facilities (except computers which didn't work) are great,and stuff was exceptionally friendly. I was in 10-beds room and felt vey comfortable because it was vey big with extra lounge zone and lavatory. Location is great - it's 10-minutes to tube and shops area, and the district is safe and nice. I recommend this place for anyone looking for great price and quality. Just withdraw cash in advance!

Lovely and quiet stay, fantastic location. Floor of the room was filthy, covered in hairs. Bathrooms only downstairs and through the kitchen, very dirty at times. No sign of any internet connection working (which was promised).

• 30th May 2014

They moved us to a different building, said they gave us towels, breakfast and a location close to the tube. But none of that happend. We had to get ourselfs breakfast, had extra costs to go to the tube because of bus fares and did not get any towels. Kitchen was dirty and so was the toilet. Overal a bad experience.

• 30th May 2014

Nice hostel very clean, and i was very happy that i got a great upgrade. i will book this place next time i am in London

The floor is full of dust and the room didn't looks like the one on the Internet.