ALL STAR PRIVATE STUDIOS Reviews

Willesden Green, London, England

One day when I return to London I'll go stay in there again!

• 4th Apr 2014

Absolutely horrible, we paid hundreds of pounds for a "Deluxe Twin Room". The pictures on hostel world looked really good, but reality is very different. The deluxe room was a REALLY REALLY REALLY small room. Upon check in, I asked if we could change to a double bed instead of twin, I asked for an extra key and for a fan. I am aware that I booked a twin, but at least she promised me an answer and did not return for the whole week. The key and the fan did not return either even though promised.

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Malta

The single en suite studio was simply perfect:with a private patio in the backyard of the main house, with all kind of forniture and facilities, in a quite and safe area close to bus stop and tube station. The perfect place for a perfect stay!

That night porter, ador, was rude, abrasive, effacious and egregious... He should be helpful and cheery, working in the industry but was the bane of my existence for the past 10 nights. Throw in the fact the common room closes at midnight where can people hold a conversation, skype, read or watch a movie after this time without distrubing others in the dorm?

• 22nd Mar 2013

it was a great staying, however i was driving my own car and no one alert me to the difficult parking conditions in london. i had to move my car at all times and this situation didn't let me enjoy london.

• 21st Jan 2013

Overall a good place to stay if you are in between moving flats (like I was). The location is not great, far from everything (shops, tube etc), however is it very quiet. The studio itself is okay, you have everything in the kitchen you need and the room was nice and warm. I've booked a one week stay through HostelWorld (paid by card) and extended my stay for another 4 nights (paid by cash and was more expensive then the previous nights booked trough HostelWord). The annoying thing was that there were hi

Great locatiorn, good rooms. The admin staff can be sort of frazzled , but the cleaning crew do an incredible job cleaning up after some pretty sloppy guests. This is a great place for anyone looking for something other than rough and raw hostelling experience. It's clean, there's kitchen space, two computers available to guests, and it's technically a booze free environment. People drink anyway, but not like at other hostels where there's a party every night. Families can stay here.

• 26th Oct 2012

Totally loved it here! It was very clean and secure. I had brilliant connection for internet. Staff gave you an outline of the area, which is helpful when you first arrive. It is a little out of the action of London, but very easy to reach. I love the Jubilee Line now! However the floor are very creaky, I was used to this though because I have floorboards in my own house, but was very conscious that every step I took could disturb someone else. Perhaps think about getting the floor done again???

the kitche was clean and ver nice.

It's a nice place to stay if you're in for a long haul and figuring out what you're doing. Somewhere calm, but there are still lots of people there so you can make your own fun. I stayed in the 10 be female dorm and it was great, it was a lovely large room so we weren't all crammed in together like most hostels.

i doubt i will be staying here in the future. thank God I am out of here

The owners or managers of this place pretty much leave you alone and independent, there's only this guard or night watchman or whatever he is, that comes over every night at 10pm to lock up the back door at the common area, he needs some manners improvement, found him a little arrogant and to much self powered with the job he's doing. The first night i stayed there i had no idea of who he was (he never presented himself) and he tells me that i should go get inside with no further explanation.

• 12th Mar 2012
  • Portugal

My room looked much better than it actually was as it was really small and with old mattress, but that was ok as the rest of the hostel was clean (lounge room, bathrooms and kitchen). I would reccomend the hostel just to change the mattress. The staff was really nice and support you in anything you need. This is not the kind of a "funny place" to stay for just few days but it´s good if you are searching for a great location (really close to the underground) with good kitchen and bathrooms.

I´ve stayed in studio. Quite small, but clean one, with all equipment i needed (TV, microwave, Toaster, kettle). The best is - that you will recieve keys and than the room is yours, nobody will disturb. If you want some social nicety from staff, that will be the wrong place. If you want private accomodation near the bus to Oxford street - that will be your choice. But with the budget you can find maybe something little bit closer to the center for the same price.

• 17th Oct 2011
  • Czech Republic

My room is at the entrance of the house. Everynight when other guests come back, it very noisy. But the room is clean and lovely. The location is good too.

Accomodation is relatively close to bus and about 10minute walk to train station; only positive thing about it. The place we stayed at looked nothing like the picture. We had asked for twin share and got a double bed instead; no apology or reason given for this. The staff only made face to face contact to get your money; otherwise useless with london information. Didnt make me feel very welcome at all. Our kitchen and its utensils were not that clean. Our shower had mildew on arrival.

Be Aware!!! This company advertises many different places but you will always end up in the same lousy hostel. When they get bad rating they just delete the hostel and post another one with a different name. Other hostels have hundreds of ratings but the ones from this company only few. All they care is about your money and they treat you badly. The office staff (very rude) should be fired, although caretakers (all from the Philippines)are hardworking. DO some research before you book here.

The flat was not as the picture were, but it was clean and comfortable. Near to the subway station, it 's perfect for journeys and holidays. I liked it very much

• 25th Jul 2011

It is a good place, nothing spesial, but close to the tube

everything was perfect we really enjoy it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3