ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel) Reviews

30a Dublin Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Kylie, It's Sarah, the French girl. I've been to your hostel in August (from 19th to 24th). Sorry to add my comment only a few months later, but absolutely wanted to let something about my wonderful stay at the hostel. Thank you again and see you soon in Edinburgh.

This hostel was perfect as a solo female character. It was so cosy and welcoming I really felt like I was just at home. It was perfect for meeting other travellers and awesome location! Kylie the owner was amazing, so much fun and very generous. I would recommended this hostel to all girls, travelling alone or with friends, it's really lovely!

Loved my stay here. Kylie is a great host and runs a very relaxing hostel with a fun atmosphere.