ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel) Reviews

30a Dublin Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

I stayed here for two nights and wish I could have stayed longer. The atmosphere was relaxed and inclusive. Perfect for a solo traveler. Zoe, the girl In charge, was sweet and competent. The breakfast was better than most with homemade bread and yogurt plus the normal cerals, coffee and tea. If I wasn't so cheap I would have stayed longer. If I come back to Edinburg I'd stay there again.

Fantastic place to stay for girls (and ladies) looking to explore Edinburgh. The place was warm, welcoming and like a home away from home. I especially liked the little touches like freshly baked bread in the morning, and access to a hairdryer and straightener. Thanks ALLGIRLZ for a brilliant time away.

• 14th May 2015

This is a small hostel (only 18 beds) with a very relaxed atmosphere. People here seemed to be more interested in getting out and seeing the sights than staying out late partying every night, though it was always possible to find a companion for a drink in the evening. There is free breakfast put out every morning and decent Wifi. I met super interesting women from around the world and enjoyed the company. My only complaint was that the bunk beds are a bit rickety, but that was not a big deal.

• 8th May 2015

It is a really a good placer to stay. You feel like home. e is in a good place and they have many things to share.

• 8th May 2015
  • Spain

Very good hostel! the hostel fells like sharing home, very nice and cosy! It's nota very big and party hostel. It's really nice the idea of girls only hostel!

This is a simple but very welcoming place. I loved my stay there and recommend to any girl planning to visit the city. It is in the very centre of the city, near most touristic attractions, restaurants and supermarkets. For me (and my huge backpack), the best thing is that it is 10 minutes walking from the train station. In addition, the fresh homemade bread served for breakfast is really good. =)

Great place to stay! Kylie the owner is super nice and incredibly helpful. Very laid back atmosphere. It's close to the bus station, but a bit of a walk to the main attractions of the city. Totally worth it though.