ANZ Guesthouse Reviews

1064 Sk No 1, 35920, Selcuk, Turkey

Amazing.. Everthing perfect. Nothing to complain. Good information at the desk, nice staff, good location..

Very Nice stay in a double room private ensuite! We initially booked a double room with shared bathroom but got a private ensuite instead (at no additionnal charge). The staff is helpful and you can hire a bike (15 TL for one day) which is very nice to get to ephesus on your own (15 min). Good breakfast served on the terrace.

Very good place to stay in Selcuk. We recommend.

We had a great stay here, the owner and other staff are absolutely lovely, very friendly and helpful! The location is really close to the bus stop and small main town. Our room had plenty of space for our stuff and was clean, the aircon was a welcome refresher! Free breakfast was also a bonus and really yum, plenty of options. I would definitely stay here again :-)

The staff were really friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great. It was pretty quiet so not the best place if you're a solo traveller wanting to meet other people, but for a short stay it was pretty decent. I would have liked if the dorm door locked.

The staffs are really helpful. They took me to the hospital and helped me communicate with the nurses. The breakfast was fantastic. It's not far from bus station, but a bit complicated. Anyway, I recommend this hostel.

Simply The Best!!!!!

nice:) staff is helpful. Wifi is not bad

I booked this place for three nights but ends up leaving after two nights. This place is not a good option for solo traveler who wants to stay in dorm. They dont have a lock or any security facilities for the room. Also they didnt clean bathrooms at all. Owners were trying to be nice but not very helpful with information.

I felt comfortable at ANZ guesthouse. The staff exceeded my expectations. They were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. If I ever visit Selcuk again I would'nt spend time searching for a different hostel. I Would just go there!

Tidy little place, conveniently located near the Otogar (Bus Terminal) in the western part of Selcuk town. Clean and quiet, staff were friendly. May not have the atmosphere of more popular places like Attilla's Getaway - ANZ is smaller, so fewer people and not as many common areas/activities - but the price+location combination more than makes up for it. Recommended for anyone visiting Ephesus.

Staff were very friendly! Only stayed for one night but had a good time.

The room was just as advertised. Simple and clean and a great value for money. We were 5 adults and stayed in a privata room with a bathroom. The breakfast several was simple, filling and very tasty. Harry was a wonderful and a kind host. He helped us book our tickets to Bodrum the next day. He has bikes to rent and books to borrow. Also the location is perfect. We enjoyed our stay at the ANZ Guesthouse a lot. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is visiting Selcuk/Ephesus.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • India

Great staff, good location fun place.

ANZ Guesthouse felt like home from the beginning. Harry really looked after us. The room was imaculate, the shower was hot and the breakfast is one of the best we've had in Turkey so far (fruit salad, museli and yoghurt was an option!!!). We hired bikes to see the ruins and Harry shared his humour with us as well. 5/5 for a hostel.