ANZ Guesthouse Reviews

1064 Sk No 1, 35920, Selcuk, Turkey

They have bicycles that you can rent to cycle to Ephesus which is just about 3km away. not too bad if you're just staying for one or two nights.

Excellent breakfast on the roof terrace with lovely views. Bathrooms tend to flood a bit but other than that we had a lovely stay!

The owner (Harry) was good. He was present and helpful. So was his son and staff. We and a fine stay. The location is great - about 5 mins walk from the bus stop and 5 mins walk from the temple of artimis. However, we stayed in a private room. We did meet someone travelling who stayed in the dorms and was attacked by bed bugs the same day we were there. We felt so bad for her. She was bitten all over. The staff helped her; we hope that the situation of the dorm was properly addressed.

Hostel owner is very nice and helpful, they provided maps and a lots of information for visiting Efes. The room was very clean and tidy with a balcony. The terrace of the guesthouse has a good view for sunset. Breakfast is also very good.

Small bathroom in a small room. Room was tight, no space to walk around in. No closet, tables, or nightstand to put away stuff. Address is wrong though. Harry is great, very helpful with tours, information, etc. Breakfast is superb!

Staff was very very nice and funny, breakfast buffet was the best we've had on our trip so far! You can borrow bikes to get to selcuk for just a little fare. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Nice hostel. Was very empty when i stayed here so not a lot of atmosphere. Nice terrace for breakfast. Very easy to get into town and all the sights from here. All in all a good place

Amazing.. Everthing perfect. Nothing to complain. Good information at the desk, nice staff, good location..

Very Nice stay in a double room private ensuite! We initially booked a double room with shared bathroom but got a private ensuite instead (at no additionnal charge). The staff is helpful and you can hire a bike (15 TL for one day) which is very nice to get to ephesus on your own (15 min). Good breakfast served on the terrace.

Very good place to stay in Selcuk. We recommend.

We had a great stay here, the owner and other staff are absolutely lovely, very friendly and helpful! The location is really close to the bus stop and small main town. Our room had plenty of space for our stuff and was clean, the aircon was a welcome refresher! Free breakfast was also a bonus and really yum, plenty of options. I would definitely stay here again :-)

The staff were really friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great. It was pretty quiet so not the best place if you're a solo traveller wanting to meet other people, but for a short stay it was pretty decent. I would have liked if the dorm door locked.

The staffs are really helpful. They took me to the hospital and helped me communicate with the nurses. The breakfast was fantastic. It's not far from bus station, but a bit complicated. Anyway, I recommend this hostel.

Simply The Best!!!!!

nice:) staff is helpful. Wifi is not bad

I booked this place for three nights but ends up leaving after two nights. This place is not a good option for solo traveler who wants to stay in dorm. They dont have a lock or any security facilities for the room. Also they didnt clean bathrooms at all. Owners were trying to be nice but not very helpful with information.

I felt comfortable at ANZ guesthouse. The staff exceeded my expectations. They were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. If I ever visit Selcuk again I would'nt spend time searching for a different hostel. I Would just go there!

Tidy little place, conveniently located near the Otogar (Bus Terminal) in the western part of Selcuk town. Clean and quiet, staff were friendly. May not have the atmosphere of more popular places like Attilla's Getaway - ANZ is smaller, so fewer people and not as many common areas/activities - but the price+location combination more than makes up for it. Recommended for anyone visiting Ephesus.

Staff were very friendly! Only stayed for one night but had a good time.

The room was just as advertised. Simple and clean and a great value for money. We were 5 adults and stayed in a privata room with a bathroom. The breakfast several was simple, filling and very tasty. Harry was a wonderful and a kind host. He helped us book our tickets to Bodrum the next day. He has bikes to rent and books to borrow. Also the location is perfect. We enjoyed our stay at the ANZ Guesthouse a lot. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is visiting Selcuk/Ephesus.

• 23rd Apr 2014