ANZ Guesthouse Reviews

1064 Sk No 1, 35920, Selcuk, Turkey

The staffs are really helpful. They took me to the hospital and helped me communicate with the nurses. The breakfast was fantastic. It's not far from bus station, but a bit complicated. Anyway, I recommend this hostel.

Simply The Best!!!!!

nice:) staff is helpful. Wifi is not bad

I booked this place for three nights but ends up leaving after two nights. This place is not a good option for solo traveler who wants to stay in dorm. They dont have a lock or any security facilities for the room. Also they didnt clean bathrooms at all. Owners were trying to be nice but not very helpful with information.

I felt comfortable at ANZ guesthouse. The staff exceeded my expectations. They were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. If I ever visit Selcuk again I would'nt spend time searching for a different hostel. I Would just go there!

Tidy little place, conveniently located near the Otogar (Bus Terminal) in the western part of Selcuk town. Clean and quiet, staff were friendly. May not have the atmosphere of more popular places like Attilla's Getaway - ANZ is smaller, so fewer people and not as many common areas/activities - but the price+location combination more than makes up for it. Recommended for anyone visiting Ephesus.

Staff were very friendly! Only stayed for one night but had a good time.

The room was just as advertised. Simple and clean and a great value for money. We were 5 adults and stayed in a privata room with a bathroom. The breakfast several was simple, filling and very tasty. Harry was a wonderful and a kind host. He helped us book our tickets to Bodrum the next day. He has bikes to rent and books to borrow. Also the location is perfect. We enjoyed our stay at the ANZ Guesthouse a lot. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is visiting Selcuk/Ephesus.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • India

Great staff, good location fun place.

ANZ Guesthouse felt like home from the beginning. Harry really looked after us. The room was imaculate, the shower was hot and the breakfast is one of the best we've had in Turkey so far (fruit salad, museli and yoghurt was an option!!!). We hired bikes to see the ruins and Harry shared his humour with us as well. 5/5 for a hostel.

Great staff! Great location!