ANZ Guesthouse Reviews

1064 Sk No 1, 35920, Selcuk, Turkey

We had a great stay here, the owner and other staff are absolutely lovely, very friendly and helpful! The location is really close to the bus stop and small main town. Our room had plenty of space for our stuff and was clean, the aircon was a welcome refresher! Free breakfast was also a bonus and really yum, plenty of options. I would definitely stay here again :-)

The staff were really friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great. It was pretty quiet so not the best place if you're a solo traveller wanting to meet other people, but for a short stay it was pretty decent. I would have liked if the dorm door locked.

The staffs are really helpful. They took me to the hospital and helped me communicate with the nurses. The breakfast was fantastic. It's not far from bus station, but a bit complicated. Anyway, I recommend this hostel.

Simply The Best!!!!!

nice:) staff is helpful. Wifi is not bad

I booked this place for three nights but ends up leaving after two nights. This place is not a good option for solo traveler who wants to stay in dorm. They dont have a lock or any security facilities for the room. Also they didnt clean bathrooms at all. Owners were trying to be nice but not very helpful with information.

I felt comfortable at ANZ guesthouse. The staff exceeded my expectations. They were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. If I ever visit Selcuk again I would'nt spend time searching for a different hostel. I Would just go there!

Tidy little place, conveniently located near the Otogar (Bus Terminal) in the western part of Selcuk town. Clean and quiet, staff were friendly. May not have the atmosphere of more popular places like Attilla's Getaway - ANZ is smaller, so fewer people and not as many common areas/activities - but the price+location combination more than makes up for it. Recommended for anyone visiting Ephesus.

Staff were very friendly! Only stayed for one night but had a good time.

The room was just as advertised. Simple and clean and a great value for money. We were 5 adults and stayed in a privata room with a bathroom. The breakfast several was simple, filling and very tasty. Harry was a wonderful and a kind host. He helped us book our tickets to Bodrum the next day. He has bikes to rent and books to borrow. Also the location is perfect. We enjoyed our stay at the ANZ Guesthouse a lot. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is visiting Selcuk/Ephesus.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • India

Great staff, good location fun place.

ANZ Guesthouse felt like home from the beginning. Harry really looked after us. The room was imaculate, the shower was hot and the breakfast is one of the best we've had in Turkey so far (fruit salad, museli and yoghurt was an option!!!). We hired bikes to see the ruins and Harry shared his humour with us as well. 5/5 for a hostel.

Great staff! Great location!

Reasonably priced hostel in walking distance of the Selcuk bus station. Only two bathroom-shower stalls. Staff had interesting way of communicating with patrons, often seemed to change his mind regarding services requested.

We had a lovely stay here, the staff (Harry and Simon) are friendly and helpful and gave us a free ride to Ephesus which was so nice of them! Good breakfast choices, lovely rooftop terrace, close to good restaurants and bars. We would stay there again!

Good location, friendly staff. Bathroom facilities are ok. A little aged but reasonably clean. Terrace area is lovely for breakfast and to unwind after a day sight seeing. I originally booked one night and stayed for 2. Relaxed atomsphere. Try Memet

Comfortable hostel and good place to meet other travellers. BBQ good but is for those with a huge appetite!

Such friendly and helpful staff, plus the hostel was so easy to find. Everything is really accessible from there as well.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Staff are very friendly. The location is quiet but just a few minutes walk will take us to the busy area with plenty of restaurants. We enjoyed the stay. The marble staircase was a bit slippery for flip-flops, my friend fell down.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • China

The owner was very rude to us and tried to overcharge us. He was unhelpful when we asked questions and was blunt. There was no lock on our room. The local helper, Simon, was fantastic and much more welcoming, but we wouldn't stay there again.

You orriginally booked for 2 nights and You arrived 5 am in the morning and stayed the second night , and did not charge for the early arrival and you had 2 breakfast for 1 night stay, i asked only for the cost of the second breakfast , if this is over charging , not much to say,

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7