ANZ Guesthouse Reviews

1064 Sk No 1, 35920, Selcuk, Turkey

Great staff! Great location!

Reasonably priced hostel in walking distance of the Selcuk bus station. Only two bathroom-shower stalls. Staff had interesting way of communicating with patrons, often seemed to change his mind regarding services requested.

We had a lovely stay here, the staff (Harry and Simon) are friendly and helpful and gave us a free ride to Ephesus which was so nice of them! Good breakfast choices, lovely rooftop terrace, close to good restaurants and bars. We would stay there again!

Good location, friendly staff. Bathroom facilities are ok. A little aged but reasonably clean. Terrace area is lovely for breakfast and to unwind after a day sight seeing. I originally booked one night and stayed for 2. Relaxed atomsphere. Try Memet

Comfortable hostel and good place to meet other travellers. BBQ good but is for those with a huge appetite!

Such friendly and helpful staff, plus the hostel was so easy to find. Everything is really accessible from there as well.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Staff are very friendly. The location is quiet but just a few minutes walk will take us to the busy area with plenty of restaurants. We enjoyed the stay. The marble staircase was a bit slippery for flip-flops, my friend fell down.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • China

The owner was very rude to us and tried to overcharge us. He was unhelpful when we asked questions and was blunt. There was no lock on our room. The local helper, Simon, was fantastic and much more welcoming, but we wouldn't stay there again.

You orriginally booked for 2 nights and You arrived 5 am in the morning and stayed the second night , and did not charge for the early arrival and you had 2 breakfast for 1 night stay, i asked only for the cost of the second breakfast , if this is over charging , not much to say,

Great facilities and host. Only major downside was the lack of lockers in the room. Though they do have a safe.

One of the most beautiful places to stay. Beautiful location, near Ephesus and with bikes for rental. Really nice rooms and a wonderful breakfast. I totally recommend the place.

THANKS!!! AMAZING TIME, MATES. Really loved Selcuk. - Josh, the American, now in Wash., DC, USA.

Good value for paid price.

A very nice place to stay. Close to everything. Staff were helpful in giving me ideas o where to visit. Free bikes for touring the town. Plentiful food and a wonderful view from the patio with a BBQ dinner to enjoy

• 3rd May 2013

A fantastic hostel in Selcuk. Good WiFi throughout and a friendly welcome. The free breakfast is the best you’re likely to find in any hostel anywhere. I turned up several hours before check in and not only was I allowed in my room early, I was invited to breakfast!

Loved our stay with you guys. And the boat trip and Fethiye Guesthouse were perfect. We met some Canadians on the boat that Jess also sent there :)

• 21st Apr 2013

ANZ is a fantastic guesthouse! Harry, the owner, was so welcoming and helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. Whatever we needed, the staff were happy to help us. The breakfast was absolutely amazing, one of the best I've had in turkey so far. I rented a bike from them to go to Ephesus, it was a great way to get there. The rooms seemed very secure, and we had the option of putting our valuables in a safe at reception if we wanted. Overall, I was very happy with my stay at ANZ

Four people in a room for five and we could not be move if we were all up and about at the same time.

Good brekkie included, and borrowing the bikes was a great way to get to Ephesus from town. The dorm (and the bikes) were both a little light on for locks but otherwise fine. Dorm also could do with a few more lights and power outlets but you can't have everything I guess.

had a really pleasant stay at anz. went to the ephesus, temple of artemis, and the cave of seven sleepers by bike provided by the hotel for 2 lira an hour. it was really exciting! they let us check in at 9 am. breakfast was okay, but the wifi was really slow. definitely would come here again.

Hot tea upon arrival was very nice on the cold morning we arrived. Harry is an excellent host. Breakfast is outstanding. We stayed in a double room and the bed and washroom were decent. WiFi was very weak in the room. The guesthouse is located only a few minutes walk from the bus station. There are two sets of bicycles for hire; new ones cost a fee and old broken ones are available for free. BBQ dinner was advertised but cancelled as there wasn't enough guests.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7