ANice Inn Universal Orlando Reviews

7050 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando, USA

The room are not clean and a lot of the things like lites are not working. I change 3 room and i find a room not good but good enghf. Check in- i came 30 min before and yhey want 25 dollars for early check in. Never seen something like that

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Israel

DO NOT GO! Myeslf and my two friends are students and are travelling on a budget so went for this cheep hotel. When we arrived the place was rundown and dark, the man at the desk was nice enough for the place he was working it. We got our room, the first thing that hit us when we opened the door was the stench of damp, really bad damp! We have all lived in student housing and this was 100x worse, walking in the room we soon discover the floor was soaking wet from the broken Air con machine ect.

There are a lot of bad comments on other website about this Hostel but I do not really understand them. My room was big and clean just as the hostel. It is a nice place to rest and to visit al the parks in Orlando. The hostel has a "free" bus for a lot of parks. WIFI is very good and "free". The breakfast is also good (not a lot of choice in the food) and "free". I put " " ereywhere because indeed there is a special fee in Orlando, not precised in the website ~ 9$/day for these services.

The staff was helpful. They serve breakfast which is good .the rooms however were smelly and the lighting in the room was poor

A nice cheap hotel close to international drive and does exactly what it says. Wifi is a bit dodgy inbthe rooms and it is no luxury resort but for what you pay - its not bad - Orlando is not about the hotels - it is about everything else so I am satisfied with what I paid and what I got.

Thats a hotel not a hostel. Near the park far from downtown.

Our bathroom door did not close. We ask for another room and didn't get it. The price was not the one annouced. It had taxes and 'resort' fees that we didn't know about. The breakfast we've paid a lot money for was only cereal, milk, tea, coffee and bread. Staff was not helping at all and the shuttles was aways delaid or earlier on time. We've miss it several times. Do not recommend.

• 4th May 2015

I was surprised at how clean and spacious our room was. Our only complaint was there were not enough outlets - we had to unplug the microwave to charge our phones!

• 3rd May 2015
  • Wales

For the price we paid it was surprising to get such a nice room including a fridge and microwave, good beds and a nice bathroom. Bad was that there were holes in the blankets, the window couldn't get open and the breakfast was just bread with butter and marmelade and cornflakes with milk - but better than nothing. We could use the Shuttle for free to disneyland and walk to universals. After checking out we could leave our luggage for a whole day at the reservation desk. No luxery but nice stay!

• 6th Apr 2015

Hello, i am very disappointed about this hotel, the service is not god at all, since the check in is very bad. The price it was more than $60 usd por night, this hotel should not cost more that $35 usd, the quality in general of this hotel is bad. The rooms are dirty, the pillow smell bad, smoking smelling, the breakfast is so poor and the service of the personal is not very nice. So I'll never gonna Stay in this hotel again. I'll never recomend it.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel, after reading some very critical reviews. However it was nice, with clean, decent sized rooms. The breakfast is basic, but for the price even having any breakfast included was an added bonus. The staff contradicted each other at times and the shuttles to Disney and Universal were unreliable, however it is only a cheap taxi ride away from both so we were happy to make our own way there. Only major flaw was that they don't store luggage after check-out.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

You get exactly what you pay for here. Great location in regards to universal studios.

Doesn't look like a hostel, looks more like a hotel. Very clean, restaurant inside and close to attractions.