ANice Inn Universal Orlando Reviews

7050 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando, USA

We ordered shuttle bus a day before,but next morning,after we waited for an hour,they told us we didn't order……I mean,we made the phone call,they asked how many and which room were we,and that lady in the front desk wrote down our room number too,then after you let us waitfor an hour then you tell us we have not order yet?!This ruined my day😡

• 4th Sep 2015
  • China

The room are not clean and a lot of the things like lites are not working. I change 3 room and i find a room not good but good enghf. Check in- i came 30 min before and yhey want 25 dollars for early check in. Never seen something like that

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Israel

DO NOT GO! Myeslf and my two friends are students and are travelling on a budget so went for this cheep hotel. When we arrived the place was rundown and dark, the man at the desk was nice enough for the place he was working it. We got our room, the first thing that hit us when we opened the door was the stench of damp, really bad damp! We have all lived in student housing and this was 100x worse, walking in the room we soon discover the floor was soaking wet from the broken Air con machine ect.

There are a lot of bad comments on other website about this Hostel but I do not really understand them. My room was big and clean just as the hostel. It is a nice place to rest and to visit al the parks in Orlando. The hostel has a "free" bus for a lot of parks. WIFI is very good and "free". The breakfast is also good (not a lot of choice in the food) and "free". I put " " ereywhere because indeed there is a special fee in Orlando, not precised in the website ~ 9$/day for these services.

The staff was helpful. They serve breakfast which is good .the rooms however were smelly and the lighting in the room was poor

A nice cheap hotel close to international drive and does exactly what it says. Wifi is a bit dodgy inbthe rooms and it is no luxury resort but for what you pay - its not bad - Orlando is not about the hotels - it is about everything else so I am satisfied with what I paid and what I got.

Thats a hotel not a hostel. Near the park far from downtown.

Our bathroom door did not close. We ask for another room and didn't get it. The price was not the one annouced. It had taxes and 'resort' fees that we didn't know about. The breakfast we've paid a lot money for was only cereal, milk, tea, coffee and bread. Staff was not helping at all and the shuttles was aways delaid or earlier on time. We've miss it several times. Do not recommend.

• 4th May 2015

I was surprised at how clean and spacious our room was. Our only complaint was there were not enough outlets - we had to unplug the microwave to charge our phones!

• 3rd May 2015