ART Hostel Kultura

7.4
Very Good 136 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

I stayed here 3 nights and it was great! It's in 10 min walking distance from the train station and you can also walk to some other museums and churches. The staff was friendly and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. It had a community kitchen and dining table which was nice to make breakfast and meals or talk to other travelers. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017
6.3

security:I didn't really like that there was only 1 key for the bedroom and you have to leave it unlocked. location: the location itself was in walking distance, but finding it however was particular hard. maybe put some photos of what alley way you have to walk down to find it. Staff: when my friend and I first arrived, we didn't feel most welcomed. but the longer i stayed, the more welcomed i felt. atmosphere: it was really chill. 1 night we had a pancake party. overall i enjoyed my time.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
7th May 2017
2.9

In my month long trip on the trans-siberian railway this is definitely the worst hostel I've stayed in so far. Not just in terms of facilities but also service. The staff were unfriendly and overcharged me. The wifi was down throughout my stay and the lockers in room were mostly broken. Definitely will not recommend anyone to stay here. There are far better alternatives at cheaper prices and better locations