ART Hostel Kultura Reviews

Vosstaniya street 24, 2 floor, 2 entrance, St Petersburg, Russia

Please take care with hostel world. I booked 3 nights for 2 people, and the total was 360 ruble. (60 per night)/ Around 1,30 euros per night per person.) But this wasnt the real price, and wasnt my fault and neather t othe hostel, so hostel world have to care about that!

A delightful three nights' stay at Hostel Kultura! I arrived at 1:00 AM after a delayed train ride, and the warm welcome and chatter that followed was a very nice treat after four months in Moscow. Nice, chill vibe between the art and music, and it's only 10-15 minutes walk from the train station, right near a main subway stop. I'd certainly stay there again.

Friendly atmosphere, staff kind and REALLY English-speaking, rooms wide and super-comfortable, common space wider, clean, lively and cozy. Toilettes (a lot) and clean. This hostel was GOLD!

• 19th Aug 2014

Hi! Thanks for your review, very inspiring! Hope to see you soon! ;)

I've never met such an sweet and amazing staff! They are too wonderfull, just like the hostel!

• 15th Aug 2014

The best!

Hi! Very glad you like it staying here ;) Hope to see you one more time, you are always welcome here ;)

An amazing experience at art Hostel it feels like home there with lovely vibes and people to go with it. Great facilities, clean and tidy with a large dining table for every one to sit around and exchange stories

Hello, our dear-dear guests! ;) Hope you are all good there (whenever). Really miss you. Hope to see you one more time at least! Have a really good time and never forget us ;)

I've got in Art Hostel Kultura a very nice welcome. The staff is very available. The lounge is very friendly, people can play music, or read on the large sofa or around a big table. Kitchen is clean as well as the several bathrooms. Beds are comfortable. The location is great, not in the very turistic center, where in any case every tourists will going, so you can discover a new neighbourg, very easy by walk in any case or by metro to reach the very center. Very good set!!

• 30th Jul 2014

Hi! Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad to read it. Very inspiring as well ;) Have a good time all the time and come visit us one more time, we would be really glad to see you again ;)

taking off your shoes was too much, and no letting people refrigerate a beer to drink later was too much too..

Hello! Thanks for your review! Taking off shoes - yes, but we did it for our guests. It is really much more pleasant for everyone to have nice clean place, since streets in Russia are not clean at all. And it is written in the Rules of our Hostel - it is not allowed to drink any alcohol on the territory of the hostel.

I really liked staying at this hostel, the staff was friendly and the location was perfect !

My first time in this wonderful hostel was very inspirational. People from all over the world with innovative thinking and different views of the world, gathered around inspired and motivated. The atmosphere is terrific atmosphere. I Felt part of one big family. I assure you, here you will have a lot of fun and pleasure! This is one of the few places where you will feel the atmosphere, harmony and rhythm of the metropolis. I fell in love with this place and I fell in love with this city.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Russia

This was a very nice hostel, the staff was really friendly and helpful and was interested in exchanging stories. There were some Russian people living in the hostel, but that was not really a problem. The rooms were spacious and clean. Disadvantages were that the metro was a about 10-15 min walk, the bathrooms were not always clean and there were so many mosquitos. But still a very good hostel!

Be prepared to walk a lot as it's not particularly close to the main sights and at least 10 minutes walking to the closest metro station. When I asked the girl at the front desk where to find a laundromat she told me to google it. Better to bring some eye masks as there were no black out shades on my window so the room got light at 3 am.

• 8th Jul 2014

Beds are comfy (but creaking while someone is climbing to the upper bed), showers are fine (could be cleaner though), common area is ok. The bad point - it's very loudly. There's a chill out area in the yard (right out the window) - bars, wine and a lot of people hanging out there so you'll be hearing everything that's going on there. Also a weak point - they have only one key for a room, so in fact our dorm room was just opened most of time, and they don't have lockers.

Hello! We are trying to become better non-stop, and we appreciate your review. We are sorry about the loud - it is only week-end time, but we hardly can do anything about it, so we just apologize. One key for the whole room - that was done for your property to be safe. And we have safe place at the reception for you documents and valuable things. Hope you will come again once and check us out again ;)

I thoroughly recommend Kultura Hostel. It was definitely one of my favourite hostels of 6 weeks' worth of travelling, with everything you could need plus fresh interior design, a cluster of cool cafes/bars in around the small courtyard outside and really, really lovely staff, especially Nadezda and Eugenia! I would definitely stay here again, and urge anyone wanting a great time St Petersburg to do the same!

Hello! It is really wonderful to hear words like this! It is like we have more inspiration to grow, to develope, to become better! Thank you very much! It is really important. And we would really like to see you here one more timne, so come back and visit us again! :)

Good service. Good value for the money in Saint Petersburg.

Hello! Thank you for your review! Would really like to place you here one more time ;)

Great place not far from the metro with great friendly and fun staff that is willing to help with everything (from translating Russian, finding an alternative if they are booked up, recommending places to visit). Feels like home away from home! Would definitely stay again.

Hello! Thank you for your review, this is really important for us to hear words like this! Would really like to see you here again! Looking forward ;)

nice place to stay in st. petersburg. The staffs are nice and helpful. The atmosphere is good too, very suitable for artists, painters and musicians! Overall it's a good choice for you to stay in artkultura

Hello! Thank you for your review. It's really nice to hear these words ;) Come back and visit St.Petersburg once more - will be waiting for you.

Excellent place! Loved the décor and comfort. Staff was very helpful definitely the hostel to stay when is St. Petersburg.

• 15th May 2014

Hello! We are really glad you liked staying here with us. Hope to see you soon again ;)

That was really great. It's clean everywhere and people are very friendly and kind. Would recommend everyone. It's city's centre - 10 min to one of the central subway stations and the most important prospekt - Nevsky.

Hello! Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate that you liked staing with us. Will wait for you to come back visit us again ;)

The Hostel looks fantastic and the staff are so helpful and friendly. It felt like home and I look forward to going back again and again. Its in a great location in the center and the staff were very helpful telling me me were the best places to go and see. I would highly recommend ART Hostel Kultura to everyone.

• 5th Apr 2014