ART Hostel Kultura Reviews

Vosstaniya street 24, 2 floor, 2 entrance, St Petersburg, Russia

My first time in this wonderful hostel was very inspirational. People from all over the world with innovative thinking and different views of the world, gathered around inspired and motivated. The atmosphere is terrific atmosphere. I Felt part of one big family. I assure you, here you will have a lot of fun and pleasure! This is one of the few places where you will feel the atmosphere, harmony and rhythm of the metropolis. I fell in love with this place and I fell in love with this city.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Russia

This was a very nice hostel, the staff was really friendly and helpful and was interested in exchanging stories. There were some Russian people living in the hostel, but that was not really a problem. The rooms were spacious and clean. Disadvantages were that the metro was a about 10-15 min walk, the bathrooms were not always clean and there were so many mosquitos. But still a very good hostel!

Be prepared to walk a lot as it's not particularly close to the main sights and at least 10 minutes walking to the closest metro station. When I asked the girl at the front desk where to find a laundromat she told me to google it. Better to bring some eye masks as there were no black out shades on my window so the room got light at 3 am.

• 8th Jul 2014

Beds are comfy (but creaking while someone is climbing to the upper bed), showers are fine (could be cleaner though), common area is ok. The bad point - it's very loudly. There's a chill out area in the yard (right out the window) - bars, wine and a lot of people hanging out there so you'll be hearing everything that's going on there. Also a weak point - they have only one key for a room, so in fact our dorm room was just opened most of time, and they don't have lockers.

I thoroughly recommend Kultura Hostel. It was definitely one of my favourite hostels of 6 weeks' worth of travelling, with everything you could need plus fresh interior design, a cluster of cool cafes/bars in around the small courtyard outside and really, really lovely staff, especially Nadezda and Eugenia! I would definitely stay here again, and urge anyone wanting a great time St Petersburg to do the same!

Good service. Good value for the money in Saint Petersburg.

Great place not far from the metro with great friendly and fun staff that is willing to help with everything (from translating Russian, finding an alternative if they are booked up, recommending places to visit). Feels like home away from home! Would definitely stay again.

nice place to stay in st. petersburg. The staffs are nice and helpful. The atmosphere is good too, very suitable for artists, painters and musicians! Overall it's a good choice for you to stay in artkultura

Excellent place! Loved the décor and comfort. Staff was very helpful definitely the hostel to stay when is St. Petersburg.

• 15th May 2014

That was really great. It's clean everywhere and people are very friendly and kind. Would recommend everyone. It's city's centre - 10 min to one of the central subway stations and the most important prospekt - Nevsky.

The Hostel looks fantastic and the staff are so helpful and friendly. It felt like home and I look forward to going back again and again. Its in a great location in the center and the staff were very helpful telling me me were the best places to go and see. I would highly recommend ART Hostel Kultura to everyone.

• 5th Apr 2014

It's always unpleasant when you decide to be one of the first visitors, but in my case, I was "Lucky winner" :) Thanks to Nikita and other great stuff!

View all St Petersburg Hostels