8.7
Fabulous 106 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 106 Total Reviews
ART Hostel Kultura Located at Vosstaniya street 24, 2 floor, 2 entrance, St Petersburg.
Russia
St Petersburg 191014 Vosstaniya street 24, 2 floor, 2 entrance
87% 106
59.9384550 30.3600506
    Rooms available

• SaraMdza
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Wonderful staff that cooked for us Russian food and gave us maps. Beautiful atmosphere, great place to meet people. Very close to center and to metro stations. We loved our stay there.

• USA, Female, 31-40
7th Aug 2016

Cool location - bars and restaurants downstairs with a great atmosphere. Staff really helpful and gave us great recommendations for places to visit.

• Russia, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Very nice though cheapest hostel. I liked it very much - it was made with love as some furniture there is handmade, as I've noticed, and of good quality - each guest has enough space and feels comfortable there.the kitchen is tiny and clean, the girls on reception are very friendly, the location is great, and those cute spots for reading!) I liked it, and definitely recommend it)

20th Jul 2016
5.7

The place is dirty, loud, it smells like feet in the dorms, and I even saw a small dog sleeping in the bed with a girl! Internet stops working almost every day. Very bad hostel.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

except for the dog in our room, everything was perfectly lovely 💛

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
5.7

El lugar es lindo, cerca y al frente se encuentran unos bares y cafés interesantes y agradables. Esta poco lejos del centro. El staff es amable y el lugar tiene un gran potencial. Sin embargo, la limpieza no es buena, los baños tenían mal olor y parecía que no limpiaran el piso o la ducha (producía un poco de asco). El cuarto tenía una telaraña que aparentemente llevaba un buen tiempo allí, solicitamos que la quitaran y aún no sabemos si finalmente lo hicieron y la ventana no tenía mosquitero.

4th Jul 2016

I have a new home away from my home. Very nice place to stay, come and enjoy the staff and the guest that are so nice and friendly.

29th Jun 2016

Our room was small but adequate-but it was neat the bar and the bar patrons make a lot of noise...but I had been warned ahead of time so I cannot blame them. Met some real nice people while I was there

• DenisK
  • Russia, All Male Group, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

Great location, very nice and friendly staff, excellent value

• Brazil, All Male Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
7.4

The hostel is good in general. The bedroom I've stayed was big, comfortable, but a little bit warm. However, there is a problem they have to solve it soon. I've stayed there in a 3 beds bedroom with 3 friends. There were only two plugs available in the bedroom. Luckly, I had an adapter, but anyway, it was not enough. I think in a 4 bed room, it is necessary at least 4 plugs. We handled it because we knew each other, but if I were there with people I didn't know, it would be hard.