ART Hotel Reviews

155/36 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand

There were 3 of us staying in a triple room but we only had enough water etc for 2, when I asked for more I was told that they only provide for 2 people. Slightly ridiculous. Everything in the room was really dirty, the sheets, the towels, the bathroom, everything!! Would I stay here again? Absolutely not.

I would never recommend this hotel to any one walking on the street. A good location, but super ITCHY bed sheets, hardly cleaned bathrooms when we checked in, and two nights of horrible loud disturbances that lasted many hours. We politely asked the staff to help us out possibly with a discount or something for the discomfort the other loud drug distributing customers but they said it was not their responsibility but ours. All and all the staff was not understanding and the rooms were disgusting