AT Home Reviews

No.631, Sec.1, Jhong-Hua N. Rd., North Dist., Tainan, Taiwan

A very cozy and welcoming hostel! Lovely Abby and Thomas will take the extra step to make you feel "at home". Great location. .. amazing food!!

This was the first place that I visited on my trip to Taiwan and I could not have wished for a better start. The hosts, Thomas and Abby, are phenomenally hospitable and made every effort to ensure that I had a superb time. They provided detailed maps marked with personal recommendations with regards to where to eat and what to see. The hostel itself is spotlessly clean and well located; it's quite near most of the attractions but far enough that it's not noisy at night.

Me and my girlfriend had a really wonderful stay at the AT HOME hostel. We booked a double bed room with shared bathroom and I have to say, this was no doubt the cleanest hostel I have ever been to! Also our two hosts Abby and Thomas were doing an excellent job, they were so friendly and helpful with everything (be it restaurant recommendations, the best tourist attractions or getting to the main station.) We absolutely did feel AT Home!! Greetings and all the best, Stefan from Germany

Hi there! I have lots to tell others about your hostel! Not enough space of review to write all good points about At Home...>< Hope it helps you and to get more guests from all over the world. Expand your world! I will come back sometime to see you and to know and love more Tainan!!!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Japan

excellent. If you just need a bed to sleep, this is not the best place. but if you want to feel hospitality, this is the place to stay. awesome people!

AT home is very clean, cozy and brand new. Safe environment for female travelers. The hosts-Abby & Thomas are kind and SUPER helpful in travel info. Location is really close to An-ping and Night market. The biggest night market is only 10 min walk distance. No.1 choice to stay in Tainan. Just make sure you advise the correct arrival time (approximately) because they are not 24 hours reception.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • South Korea

Abby and Thomas are so nice ! I feel at home… everything is great,if u r going to Tainan , it'll be best choice.