AT Home Reviews

No.631, Sec.1, Jhong-Hua N. Rd., North Dist., Tainan, Taiwan

Wonderful hostel. The owners, Thomas and Abby, were super friendly and helpful: they gave us maps and plenty of tips where we should go in Tainan. They even drove us to the nightmarket and picked us up again when the rain started pouring down! It was more like staying at a friend's house than in a hostel. Everything is spotlessly clean and comfortable, it's closer to a hotel than anything else, but with a very personal approach. Definitely recommended to anyone wanting to visit Tainan.

We had an awesome stay at AT Home. Abby and Thomas were really great people who tried their very best to make sure we had a good stay in Tainan. They introduced us to all the local foods, told us places to visit, and even bought us some delicious drinks based on what we said we had enjoyed while walking around. The room was very spacious and clean, and each room has its own wifi, meaning the connection is fast. I would, without question, recommend AT Home to anyone passing through Tainan.

The hostel owners are superb in their hospitality, treated us as their friends rather than customers, and continued to keep constant contact even when we have left to provide any assistance that we may require while still in Taiwan. Their recommendations to food and places to visit were also customized to the purposes of our trip, which allowed us to catch a glimpse of how locals would spend their holidays there rather than the usually publicized tourist attractions and food stalls. Excellent!

• 14th May 2014
  • Singapore

A very cozy and welcoming hostel! Lovely Abby and Thomas will take the extra step to make you feel "at home". Great location. .. amazing food!!

This was the first place that I visited on my trip to Taiwan and I could not have wished for a better start. The hosts, Thomas and Abby, are phenomenally hospitable and made every effort to ensure that I had a superb time. They provided detailed maps marked with personal recommendations with regards to where to eat and what to see. The hostel itself is spotlessly clean and well located; it's quite near most of the attractions but far enough that it's not noisy at night.

Me and my girlfriend had a really wonderful stay at the AT HOME hostel. We booked a double bed room with shared bathroom and I have to say, this was no doubt the cleanest hostel I have ever been to! Also our two hosts Abby and Thomas were doing an excellent job, they were so friendly and helpful with everything (be it restaurant recommendations, the best tourist attractions or getting to the main station.) We absolutely did feel AT Home!! Greetings and all the best, Stefan from Germany

Hi there! I have lots to tell others about your hostel! Not enough space of review to write all good points about At Home...>< Hope it helps you and to get more guests from all over the world. Expand your world! I will come back sometime to see you and to know and love more Tainan!!!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Japan

excellent. If you just need a bed to sleep, this is not the best place. but if you want to feel hospitality, this is the place to stay. awesome people!